Monster Hunter Tri(MH3)

Released in Japan on August 1st to critical acclaim and an initial shipment of over one million units, Monster Hunter Tri is coming to the West in early 2010. For the first time Western Wii owners will be able to join the hunt as one of Capcom’s leading franchises makes its debut on the system. One of the most strikingly beautiful titles ever developed for Nintendo’s Wii, Monster Hunter Tri depicts a living, breathing ecosystem where man co-exists with the fantastic beasts that roam both the dry land and the brand new sub-aqua environment - a first for the series. Living the life of a hunter need never be a solitary experience with the option of split-screen mode where two players can hunt co-operatively or form a team of up to four hunters via the game’s custom online Wi-Fi mode. Even solo players do not have to face Monster Hunter Tri’s challenging quests alone as they will be ably accompanied by Cha-Cha, an AI hunting partner whose skills will prove invaluable. Complementing the new creatures and quests that Monster Hunter Tri introduces to the series, hunters will also have the benefit of new weapons, armour sets and items, including an all new weapon class the SlashAxe and a Torch that not only illuminates the darkest cave but will fend off certain creatures to assist them as they embark on the most epic Monster Hunter adventure to date. It's also wi-fi, so you can hunt with your friends. If you want to pre-order the game heres the url:http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=230785
and heres the url for some gameplay(japanese version)and also this clip shows you the wi-fi in use:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvv7HWw3wUo
lol next Wii game bomba in the west.
Like No More Heroes 2, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, and Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom did numbers worse than some PSP games in the US. Word on the street is that Red Steel 2 is also dead in terms of sales.
Capcom has stated on there website in the monster hunter tri section over 500,000 bundle packages have been bought. Even if they sold only 500,000 they have already made $27,495,000 just for the bundle.
omg yestereday i went to gamestop and preordered it and paid it off to! i cant wait for it to come out.
(Apr. 03, 2010  3:07 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: Capcom has stated on there website in the monster hunter tri section over 500,000 bundle packages have been bought. Even if they sold only 500,000 they have already made $27,495,000 just for the bundle.

That's Japan, where Monster Hunter is a large franchise. And you assume that Capcom makes all the money they charge off each copy sold. They don't.
did u guys know that gamestop ran out of reservation for the bundled edition like last month?? i was gonna get that one but dont have it, so instead im getting game and classic controller seperately. also u guys should check out this site:
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Wiki
(Apr. 09, 2010  3:35 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: did u guys know that gamestop ran out of reservation for the bundled edition like last month?? i was gonna get that one but dont have it, so instead im getting game and classic controller seperately. also u guys should check out this site:
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Wiki
I already reserved mine.
(Apr. 09, 2010  12:15 AM)To Wrote: That's Japan, where Monster Hunter is a large franchise. And you assume that Capcom makes all the money they charge off each copy sold. They don't.
No they specifically said in a america. I know they dont charge off each copy but in the first few weeks of reservation I think thats a hearty ammount.
Because if you preordered at gamestop thats 5$ bucks a preorder thats $2,500,000. Wish I had that muchAngry
I GOT MY GAME A WHILE AGO BUT BARELY GET TO GET ON!!! I LOVE GAME!!!!!!!!
i got bored of the monster hunter series after buying all 3 psp releases and realising they were all exactly the same. nothing more than expansions Unhappy
(Apr. 21, 2010  6:37 AM)zeek609 Wrote: i got bored of the monster hunter series after buying all 3 psp releases and realising they were all exactly the same. nothing more than expansions Unhappy
Serious have u seen tri at all??? here go to this site: http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_3
admittedly it looks promising but my bank account is lusting over splinter cell: conviction *drools*
i dont like xbox 360s(no offense), i like ps3 psp dsi and wii. this game is amazing! it prob one of the wii's best graphics game
each to their own i prefer the 360's wide square enix selection and yeah psp rules but ds is dissappointing hardware wise, same goes for the wii.
(Apr. 21, 2010  10:43 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: hey anyone wanna hunt with me
i do so bad, but need to get better equipment.
I tried the demo for this game. I guess I just don't get it but I don't see how this series is so popular. I've tried MHFU2 on PSP as well and I didn't care for it either.
OMG I GOT GROUNDED!! i have to wait 7-10 days until ungrounded!! aww man this sucks!
dang i been playing for the last three days.
(Apr. 24, 2010  2:53 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: dang i been playing for the last three days.
lucky man! well i hope the let me off early. also wat equipment u got???