Momohimi's WBO Poster

Wow looks fantastic.
Thanks a lot!
@[Neo] - Thanks! I think your's, MissingNo's and MissKarat's were the most fun to draw.

For those who don't know which is which, here are the names labeled to each person.
[Image: jzjyx5.png]
Inb4 my top waifu represents me nice work there! Love it!
Edit: Also Lucina is next to BLADER DJ! That's it, my life is complete and perfectly.
Awesome poster, props!
OMG, this is awesome!!!!!!! Thanks a lot for your hard work!
maybe we can put it on the sides of the site background?
Wow great job, loving the way you drew me, very close to the real thing. Well done
(Aug. 29, 2015  5:14 AM)Momohimi Wrote: @[Neo] - Thanks! I think your's, MissingNo's and MissKarat's were the most fun to draw.

You got the details exactly like how I pictured it in my mind. Smile
(Aug. 29, 2015  5:54 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Inb4 my top waifu represents me nice work there! Love it!
Edit: Also Lucina is next to BLADER DJ! That's it, my life is complete and perfectly.

@[OwnageDerp] - Bingo! That is definitely Blader DJ!
Ha! Great job, Momohimi! Love it.

Although Brad, Kai-V, and I don't seem to have lost our legs ...
(Aug. 30, 2015  2:37 AM)Kei Wrote: Ha! Great job, Momohimi! Love it.

Although Brad, Kai-V, and I don't seem to have lost our legs ...

@[Kei], maybe the Logo swallowed them. Smile
We are actually cyborgs who have sacrificed half of our life for the community; litterally half of our body.
No! That's not true! That's IMPOSSIBLE!

The hell is this? Soul Eaters? Oh wait I don't really know what the anime is about...
Where am I. I can't find any cool badass dude yet.
I'm next to Bey Brad amaze. Awesome work Momohimi, it's like looking in a digitiser mirror.
Oh okay this is where everyones getting the image. Answers my question~
(Aug. 30, 2015  6:33 PM)Hornet Wrote: can I be in it too?

@[Hornet] - Of course you can, just read the first post and PM me.

@[Meta madness] - Yup. J.I.N.B.E.E! and Neo sent me their designs and I went along with them whilst the rest were by description/photos.
Nah was just curious really since I've seen a lot of users having avis with a similar art style was wondering where it originated from and got my answer~ #I'mfarbehind
(Aug. 30, 2015  5:31 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Where am I. I can't find any cool badass dude yet.

@[MissingNo.] You're the nerd next to Neo and 1234Beyblade.

[Image: jzjyx5.png]
I'm like the weirdest of the gang haha.

In real life I don't exactly dress like a stereotypical nerd, I mostly wear black clothes, and I don't smile really often. But well, this is for fun, haha. Thanks Momohimi.
out of curiosity how long did it take you to draw that?~

"Shame on you if you didn't know who this is."

You can't fool me!
(Aug. 30, 2015  11:20 PM)Meta madness Wrote: out of curiosity how long did it take you to draw that?~

You can't fool me!

@[Meta madness] - I spent nearly two months on this by both hand drawing them and then tracing them using Paint. I couldn't use Photoshop because for I don't have it (I have tried it somewhere though) and even if I did have Photoshop, I feel it is too finicky.

The reason it took two months is because I had to take a lot of breaks as I was suffering from burn out and because of real-life schedules.
(Aug. 30, 2015  11:23 PM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2015  11:20 PM)Meta madness Wrote: out of curiosity how long did it take you to draw that?~

You can't fool me!

@[Meta madness] - I spent nearly two months on this by both hand drawing them and then tracing them using Paint. I couldn't use Photoshop because for I don't have it (I have tried it somewhere though) and even if I did have Photoshop, I feel it is too finicky.

The reason it took two months is because I had to take a lot of breaks as I was suffering from burn out and because of real-life schedules.

It came out great, so you shouldn't have to feel bad for taking a while.
Haha, yes XD my character reminds me of Shaggy. I love it!