Momohimi's WBO Poster

(Aug. 29, 2015  1:31 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: And Bey Brad and Hato look cool there!

Unsmith but yes, does look good! ^__^

Really great job @[Momohimi]! Smile
Can I get a print of this?
I think my favourites are me, you, Unikitty, 1234Beyblade, Bey Brad, Kai-V, MissKarat and Stoney! I love them all though!

EDIT: If they're the right ones.
(Aug. 29, 2015  1:38 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Can I get a print of this?
QFT

(Aug. 29, 2015  1:39 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I think my favourites are me, you, Unikitty, 1234Beyblade, Bey Brad, Kai-V, MissKarat and Stoney! I love them all though!
You mean me? Tongue_out

So true! ^__^ loving our designs Eee
Very well done, Momohimi. Smile
great so beautiful! I like the way you made my sol aquario against the other bey did't remember what is it but great work! I think you could do that draw but for my profil picture?! I really like how it looks!
Who is that shaggy lookin dude on the left
Who is the shaggy looking dude on the left http://prntscr.com/8a3e8w
Maybe it is Shaggy himself, I'm kidding.
(Aug. 29, 2015  1:43 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Who is the shaggy looking dude on the left http://prntscr.com/8a3e8w

It's Dual... or at least how he described himself as.
Oh my hahahah. I look like the villain of the whole thing.

In any case, this is definitely awesome, I was really not expecting that kind of quality when you approached me about it initially.
(Aug. 29, 2015  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh my hahahah. I look like the villain of the whole thing.

In any case, this is definitely awesome, I was really not expecting that kind of quality when you approached me about it initially.

Gee whizz! Thank you very much Grin
(Aug. 29, 2015  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh my hahahah. I look like the villain of the whole thing.

Nah, you look boss!
That poster is really good.

The best part is that I'm in it, thanks for putting me in it =)
We have to use these for avatars! Though I will credit you on sig.
(Aug. 29, 2015  1:50 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: We have to use these for avatars! Though I will credit you on sig.

Uh yeah sure, why not Smile
Omg I'm taking a selfie XD. That's perfect!! Great job!

It looks a lot like me!
(Aug. 29, 2015  1:57 AM)Zane Curtis Wrote: Omg I'm taking a selfie XD. That's perfect!! Great job!

It looks a lot like me!

Thanks man! Sorry if I didn't draw your flannel correctly.
This would be good for WBO comics or "WBO: The Animated Series".
Blown away. Great work.
(Aug. 29, 2015  2:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Blown away. Great work.

Thank you very much!

UPDATE: If anyone would like to be added on to the poster then all you have to do is read the first post and PM me.
Haha, that's really awesome dude!! Thanks for doing my request.
This reminds me of total drama, and I love that art style!
(Aug. 29, 2015  3:06 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: This reminds me of total drama, and I love that art style!

Thanks dude! Now you get to see the face off between you and loyd87.
(Aug. 29, 2015  3:09 AM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2015  3:06 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: This reminds me of total drama, and I love that art style!

Thanks dude! Now you get to see the face off between you and loyd87.

I KNOW. HE FORGOT ABOUT BLAZE Tired