Momohimi's WBO Poster

(Jul. 17, 2015  1:04 PM)Manicben Wrote: I would like to part of this Grin if that's ok

I would have the standard black hair and glasses look that a lot of geek characters have (I think Homestuck has such a character) and a white a T-Shirt with the Union Jack on it. Representing London and the UK of course. I guess I'll leave the rest up to you.

@[Manicben] - Sure mate, I'll do your request as well.
(Jul. 17, 2015  12:51 PM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2015  10:04 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2015  8:12 PM)Momohimi Wrote: Sure thing. I'll get started after finishing Neo.

A public Thanks for this. Smile

@[Neo] - You want me to show it in public now? I can't as I haven't finished. If you need to look at yours to see i f I need to change anything then PM me.

Oh no, I meant like thanks so people don't think I'm ungrateful. Lol.
PM it whenever it's done plzzz.
(Jul. 18, 2015  8:19 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2015  12:51 PM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2015  10:04 AM)Neo Wrote: A public Thanks for this. Smile

@[Neo] - You want me to show it in public now? I can't as I haven't finished. If you need to look at yours to see i f I need to change anything then PM me.

Oh no, I meant like thanks so people don't think I'm ungrateful. Lol.
PM it whenever it's done plzzz.

@[Neo] - Oh I see, my apologies then.

Sure, I'll PM you now but just note that I will not show anyone else what they look like otherwise it would just spoil the poster.
Can you make mine public as well?
(Jul. 19, 2015  8:52 PM)Nisshoku Wrote: Can you make mine public as well?

@[Nisshoku] - If you mean show yours then I can't for two reasons. The first reason is that everyone else will want to ask and then once they see it, no one will care to see my completed poster afterwards. The second reason is that I haven't finished, I have only sketched them.
Thanks for adding me in this poster!
If you have already started mine don't worry about it, but I was thinking for my characters outfit could you give me grey Vans shoes, black skinny jeans, a blue and orange flannel, my glasses, and a WBO beanie :3.

Besides the colors of the flannel and the beanie, that's like my typical outfit haha. Also, I'm around 5'10".
(Jul. 20, 2015  8:38 PM)Tri Wrote: If you have already started mine don't worry about it, but I was thinking for my characters outfit could you give me grey Vans shoes, black skinny jeans, a blue and orange flannel, my glasses, and a WBO beanie :3.

@[Tri] - Oh I have started yours and yes, I will give you a new outfit.

Do you want the beanie to have a WBO logo or something else related to the WBO?
Surprise me :3. I can't wait to see the finished product!
(Jul. 20, 2015  9:35 PM)Tri Wrote: Surprise me :3. I can't wait to see the finished product!

@[Tri] - One more thing, shall I draw your glasses good sir?
How's the progress on the overall poster? You doing everyone one by one then adding them in?
(Jul. 23, 2015  12:03 AM)Manicben Wrote: How's the progress on the overall poster? You doing everyone one by one then adding them in?

@[Manicben] - I'm actually waiting for more requests as I have done every requested one so far.
Sorry to bump this thread but for those wondering about this poster, I'm actually awaiting for more requests incase anyone wants one but don't worry about it as I'm still in production with this poster.
You really should PM more people about it, they don't always check this section of the forum.
Still in production?
(Aug. 21, 2015  5:13 PM)Neo Wrote: Still in production?

It is. Smile

I think he took a break for a week because of IRL schedule.
(Aug. 21, 2015  5:13 PM)Neo Wrote: Still in production?

@[Neo] - NO, I QUIT THE POSTER!!! No, just kidding as I'm still in production.

The reasons why it's taking a while is because I had to take a few breaks due to stress with my college's summer project (it's done now). The second reason is that there are a lot of requests to do and I want to make my colouring, shading and drawings absolutely professional and not just some quick rush job people will find mediocre. The third reason is because of my part-time job but don't worry, I'm still working on it.
Yeah, no, it's cool. Take your time.
UPDATE: The WBO Poster you've all waited for has finally been completed... enjoy!

@[Kai-V]
@[Bey Brad]
@[Kei]
@[Dual]
@[☆★Unikitty★☆]
@[J.I.N.B.E.E!]
@[MissKarat]
@[Hato]
@[MissingNo.]
@[Neo]
@[Mitsu]
@[Ryūjin]
@[Siⱺn]
@[1234beyblade]
@[loyd87]
@[Manicben]
@[Kujikato]
@[Zane Curtis]
@[vikrambeyblade]
@[~Stoney~]
@[Shido-kun]
@[OwnageDerp]
Oh hey! Nice one! I love the way I look, thanks a lot! And Bey Brad and Hato look cool there!

Then again, you did do my Fan series posters for me.
Dam son, this is soo good!
HOLY MACARONI!!! Damn do I look awesome Wink

So does everyone else of course Smile THANKS MOMOHIMI!!!
Wow that looks really good man, how long did that take you?
(Aug. 29, 2015  1:35 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Wow that looks really good man, how long did that take you?

Well actually, I think almost two months because of multiples of delays and distractions with real life schedules.