Momohimi's Beyblade Fan Series - Beyblade: Smash BT Worldwide/ベイブレードスマッシュBTワールド(2014)

@ Hato-Bokkun - You'll need to describe it to me so I can draw it. I'm sure your drawings would have been great but you need to study my series more just in case.

@Spectral - I'll have to decide on the names later.
Mine will be based on Chione/Khione.
Mine will be based off Helios Smile

his name will be ShadowBlaze Helios
I've planned mine which was Coelus which is an thunder god, but I may use Aether as well.
Here is a design JinbeeTheShark sent me which I drew on Paint later on:
[Image: zwjc6a.jpg]
It is an endurance type and it is based on Coelus, the thunder/air god.
(Dec. 14, 2014  5:00 PM)Momohimi Wrote: Here is a design JinbeeTheShark sent me which I drew on Paint later on:
[Image: 14ugx2d.jpg]
It is an endurance type and it is based on Coelus, the thunder/air god.
That looks really cool

Character name?
My character is Kaminari Kyofu, and thanks, my design was drawn really well by Momohimi.

My OC is one of the main characters.
(Dec. 14, 2014  5:05 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: My character is Kaminari Kyofu, and thanks, my design was drawn really well by Momohimi.

Awesome!

Can my OC be a main character?
(Dec. 14, 2014  5:08 PM)Spectral Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2014  5:05 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: My character is Kaminari Kyofu, and thanks, my design was drawn really well by Momohimi.

Awesome!

Can my OC be a main character?

Well, I was planning to make only three main characters with ~Pharmist~ taken the third spot but I will see if I can put you as one of them.
those are so cool! can i send a character later?

i want to be an allie of the main characters who helps them occasionally, nothing too fancy.
My character is called Tiru Jueru. She owns a Beyblade based on Khione/Chione.
mine is gonna be Koshou Sukairaine
Here is ~Pharmist~'s Beyblade, Khione. It is a balance type.
[Image: 34ih25c.png]
It has a Metal Change Bottom and a Centrifugal Ring.
Thanks Momohimi! It looks so cool, especially in colour.
Your welcome ~Pharmist~. Next, I would probably draw either Hato-Bokkun's or Spectral's Beyblades.
(Dec. 14, 2014  10:25 PM)Momohimi Wrote: Your welcome ~Pharmist~. Next, I would probably draw either Hato-Bokkun's or Spectral's Beyblades.

@Momhimi
PM sent Smile Please check.
[Image: 2s1rqmc.png]

Here is Hato-Bokkun's Beyblade. Sorry it took so long as I was busy with mock exams.

By the way, this is the ONLY Beyblade I will make irregular wheels from because I don't want people thinking this is Zero G (Nor would I want my series being compared to Zero G).

It has an Eight Spike Support Ring, a Ball Bottom and an exclusive Spring RC (Again, I'm not giving everyone else gimmicks UNLESS I say it is legit. RC Bases are suppose to be Remote Controlled).
That's pretty cool! But if the grass part were real, the metal frame would be easily damaged, but it does look nice, can't wait to see Tsuna's request, if you're making it.
(Dec. 17, 2014  6:34 PM)Momohimi Wrote: [Image: 2s1rqmc.png]

Here is Hato-Bokkun's Beyblade. Sorry it took so long as I was busy with mock exams.

By the way, this is the ONLY Beyblade I will make irregular wheels from because I don't want people thinking this is Zero G (Nor would I want my series being compared to Zero G).

It has an Eight Spike Support Ring, a Ball Bottom and an exclusive Spring RC (Again, I'm not giving everyone else gimmicks UNLESS I say it is legit. RC Bases are suppose to be Remote Controlled).

Nice job! Thank you for doing my request Smile
I would like my character to be named Nakku Mekanso please
Can I request one? It will be called Atarus (Based on Atar).
Of course but I need to do Spectral/Tsuna's first.
Momohimi, can I just say that your Beyblade designs are absolutely spectacular? Those tops look like something that I would happily spend good money on.
(Dec. 17, 2014  11:48 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Momohimi, can I just say that your Beyblade designs are absolutely spectacular? Those tops look like something that I would happily spend good money on.

Really? Thanks. I did the system based on many of the previous Beyblade Systems.

Plastics/HMS - Having Weight Cores which is similar to how they have Weight Disks. This system have a Support Ring (Like the V2 series having them)
MFB - Having customizable track and bottoms
Zero G - Having the ability to have the wheel to flip upside-down to switch attack styles.

Oh and of course, RC Beyblades (IR Control) - With the whole system being remote controlled so it I can bring strategy into the game rather than just launching styles and parts. I even did this based on someone elses fan series (JinbeeTheShark's Mecha Sentoki Beyblade series) with them both having cores that change the movements of a Beyblade (This having an RC whilst the other having an engine core).

But thank you for your compliment. If you like to request then go ahead and I'll see.
(Dec. 17, 2014  11:48 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Momohimi, can I just say that your Beyblade designs are absolutely spectacular? Those tops look like something that I would happily spend good money on.

Me and ~Pharmist~ came up with the designs of Coelus and Khione, Momohimi improved on them really nicely and drew them really well.