Momohimi's Beyblade Fan Series - Beyblade: Smash BT Worldwide/ベイブレードスマッシュBTワールド(2014)

Here is Tsuna/Spectral's request, Helios:
[Image: 5xobr5.png]
It has a Giga Flat which has extreme speed and Breaker Disk (which is like Dragoon F's AR)

Here is MissKarat's request, Atarus (Based on Atar):
[Image: w7mp7r.png]
It is an attack type with an Accel Flat which acceleraes when pushed whilst the Wide Attacker has high reach against other Beyblades.
Could you make me one? If so, could my character be rival (sort of)? It could be based off of Hades or Poseidon, if possible.

I really like the way you design your Beyblades, dude! You really put your all into this idea and you continue!
(Dec. 19, 2014  1:43 AM)Ken Wrote: Could you make me one? If so, could my character be rival (sort of)? It could be based off of Hades or Poseidon, if possible.

I really like the way you design your Beyblades, dude! You really put your all into this idea and you continue!

Yes, of course. Just decide between Hades and Poseidon, give details for each parts (no metal Support Rings though), give me the type for your Beyblade and make a character name.

Do it in PM though please.
I wouldn't mind making one either, these sketches look amazing, Momohimi!

Can you tell me what's left? Or is it Hades and Poseidon?
(Dec. 19, 2014  1:55 AM)des!re Wrote: I wouldn't mind making one either, these sketches look amazing, Momohimi!

Well, it depends on whether Ken will pick Hades or Poseidon.

You can pick any Mythology God you want (except for Elysion, Coelus, Khione, Atar or Helios as they've been taken).
(Dec. 19, 2014  1:59 AM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2014  1:55 AM)des!re Wrote: I wouldn't mind making one either, these sketches look amazing, Momohimi!

You can pick any Mythology God you want (except for Elysion, Coelus, Khione, Atar or Helios as they've been taken).

Alright, is Apollo taken? If not, I'd take Erebus.
(Dec. 19, 2014  2:03 AM)des!re Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2014  1:59 AM)Momohimi Wrote:

Alright, is Apollo taken? If not, I'd take Erebus.

Lets go for Erebus. Give me details about the Beyblade but make sure it isn't very random. Send me details in the PM please.
can i make the element metal and the god titan? ill PM details!
(Dec. 19, 2014  1:26 AM)Momohimi Wrote: Here is Tsuna/Spectral's request, Helios:
[Image: 5xobr5.png]
It has a Giga Flat which has extreme speed and Breaker Disk (which is like Dragoon F's AR)

Here is MissKarat's request, Atarus (Based on Atar):
[Image: w7mp7r.png]
It is an attack type with an Accel Flat which acceleraes when pushed whilst the Wide Attacker has high reach against other Beyblades.
Woah,Helios looks exactly like I pictured him! thanks!

Artarus looks cool too!
Sorry I have not been on for quite some time, especially on this thread. I have two reasons:

1. It was in the Christmas seasons/holidays and I was told that I was going to visit my grandma in China for two weeks.
2. I was suffering from burnout from all the requests I have got so I took a long break but I am back now so I will be getting on with this.