Mods close this

Beycenter, you have 2 more hours before the deadline.
pity for beycentre only 10 min left
Beycenter, deadline has passed. let the voting begin
Can I vote? I have no idea how many members are in my team, but I have played Explorers of Time, and have finished EofSky. If I'm eligible to vote, I would like to vote for entry one. It just looks solid. I like the other two, too, but it looks as if the other entrants just recolored them. I thought that you were supposed to dress them up, etc, anhd entry one fulfilled that.

Oh ok, I stand corrected. If I am eligible, I would still like to vote for entry one.
(Aug. 26, 2011  6:48 PM)Ryuk Wrote: Can I vote? I have no idea how many members are in my team, but I have played Explorers of Time, and have finished EofSky. If I'm eligible to vote, I would like to vote for entry one. It just looks solid. I like the other two, too, but it looks as if the other entrants just recolored them. I thought that you were supposed to dress them up, etc, anhd entry one fulfilled that.
It was simply make a team.

You might want to take out the [quote] after the third entry. Wow every one's Entries look good. Too bad BeyCenter couldn't finish.
Sorry I missed it, the computer i had them on went wack. Oh well, it will have to go on without me.
Anyway...

I vote for....
Entry 3. I really like the recouloring.
there are many reasons why I vote for 1 like it has a name and all the sprites are in one image and the recouluring is the best.

edit: I now but there other reasons and they look the best and the best coloring
(Aug. 27, 2011  11:38 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote: there are many reasons why I vote for 1 like it has a name and all the sprites are in one image and the recouluring is the best.

Dude they all have names and Entry 1 didn't recolor they just edited. What you vote for is your choice but your reasons don't really help.
He's talking about the text above the members -,- And there is recoloring, as well as editing.
NOODOO DONT EDIT THAT!
(Aug. 27, 2011  11:38 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote: there are many reasons why I vote for 1 like it has a name and all the sprites are in one image and the recouluring is the best.

edit: I now but there other reasons and they look the best and the best coloring
Doesnt matter. your vote does not count because you clearly did not read the bold test.

AAAAND two of the entries have that and all entries have a name..
AND they little recolouring.
Why edit my post? There's nothing wrong with it.
How else can I defend an entry? Plus, look at it this way: played any Mystery Dungeon games lately? Realize that the Pokemon are the exact same colors as the original, except with outfits? Except for a slight few. Yeah.
(Aug. 28, 2011  3:24 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: NOODOO DONT EDIT THAT!

Doesnt matter. your vote does not count because you clearly did not read the bold test.

Lol his second opinion is clearly valid, you even bolded it. The "recolouring is the best", not "It's been recoloured".

I also vote entry one because I like the costumes done for each Pokemon, as well as the colour scheme done to it.

I don't unterstand I said there many reasons and there are even after this entry 1 will still be better. UM yiour bold really makes no sense
My vote goes to team crimson thunder. It appeals to me.
(Aug. 28, 2011  5:06 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote:

I don't unterstand I said there many reasons and there are even after this entry 1 will still be better. UM yiour bold really makes no sense
the bold text in the OP, only Ryuks vote counts so far.

You and your stupid rules... If I can't vote for the reason I want to, then I won't vote at all.
Fine. The WINNER IS NOODOOSOUP. THIS CONTEST IS OVER. BECAUSE NOBOY IS FOLLOWING THE DAMMED RULES. I AM ENDING IT NOW.
The only reason I put that rule is because I thought people might have actual characters from the actual game in their team. And people might not know it and just skip it and vote for another[/b]
Score check:
Ok....
Good Job NoodooSoup.