Modded BeyBlade Format

i have this feeling that this thread is going to be closed.
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:25 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  3:32 PM)Drbstp Wrote: It has been a pleasure DeltaZakuro

idk what that is supposed to imply but whatever

I’ll clarifiy! For someone that doesn’t seem to be interested in the idea, you have a lot of input so if you’re down with the movement; I’m all ears. If not then there’s no need for you to keep commenting DeltaZakuro.
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:44 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:25 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: idk what that is supposed to imply but whatever

I’ll clarifiy! For someone that doesn’t seem to be interested in the idea, you have a lot of input so if you’re down with the movement; I’m all ears. If not then there’s no need for you to keep commenting DeltaZakuro.

i really dont care about your movement, cult or whatever you've got going on here. im actually shocked that you cant see that this just cant be a reality! CitrusNinja explained this in your "introduction" thread.
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:44 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:25 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: idk what that is supposed to imply but whatever

Delta is simply just telling you that it won’t work and stuff. You’re just denying anything that goes against your ‘movement’. I’m not seeing any movement or plans, just saying that you want it to happen.
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:22 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  3:58 PM)Drbstp Wrote: I would love to start the process but I would need the support of the WBO staff first. I started a poll to get a feel for the standard, even then those were harmless additions that the majority of voters find to be “illegal” (again I hate that word and it should be changed to “Prohibited”) I’m not trying to cause trouble here, I’m just trying to create opportunities. People mode dope Beys on YouTube channels all the time but yet they get shunned for being creative for doing something harmless. For example OMGBBG aka BeyBladeGeeks, they’re respected in the community (I’m sure) and they create content based on BeyBlade. They create harmless mods but members of this community make it seem like what they’re doing is harmful. I haven’t done anything crazy...”yet” but the option to be part of a new format would be amazing.

To be fair, the way sorta did a variant Lucifer razor blade mod

Ok, but in all seriousness, try to make rules for a format like this. Depending on them, I’m sure the community would accept smth like this. Also, don’t mind sushiroll. Nice dude, just a sucker for the rules lol
I actually don’t condone dangerous mods like that; that was over the top. I’m simply taking abut reenforcing burst resistance.

(Feb. 10, 2021  4:51 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:44 PM)Drbstp Wrote: I’ll clarifiy! For someone that doesn’t seem to be interested in the idea, you have a lot of input so if you’re down with the movement; I’m all ears. If not then there’s no need for you to keep commenting DeltaZakuro.

i really dont care about your movement, cult or whatever you've got going on here. im actually shocked that you cant see that this just cant be a reality! CitrusNinja explained this in your "introduction" thread.
How are you not suspended? You want to preach but you clearly have no respect for others and their ideas. I’m going to take it as trolling and being disrespectful DeltaZakuro.
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:55 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:22 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: To be fair, the way sorta did a variant Lucifer razor blade mod

Ok, but in all seriousness, try to make rules for a format like this. Depending on them, I’m sure the community would accept smth like this. Also, don’t mind sushiroll. Nice dude, just a sucker for the rules lol
I actually don’t condone dangerous mods like that; that was over the top. I’m simply taking abut reenforcing burst resistance.

(Feb. 10, 2021  4:51 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i really dont care about your movement, cult or whatever you've got going on here. im actually shocked that you cant see that this just cant be a reality! CitrusNinja explained this in your "introduction" thread.
How are you not suspended? You want to preach but you clearly have no respect for others and their ideas. I’m going to take it as trolling and being disrespectful DeltaZakuro.

take it as you will. i dont believe a mod would ban someone who is speaking common sense and logic (That being me), and you being rude about it is really not helping your case at all.
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:55 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:44 PM)Drbstp Wrote: I’ll clarifiy! For someone that doesn’t seem to be interested in the idea, you have a lot of input so if you’re down with the movement; I’m all ears. If not then there’s no need for you to keep commenting DeltaZakuro.

Delta is simply just telling you that it won’t work and stuff. You’re just denying anything that goes against your ‘movement’. I’m not seeing any movement or plans, just saying that you want it to happen.
Well it’s not up to you and DeltaZakuro to tell people what won’t work because you’ll never know until you try.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:01 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:55 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Delta is simply just telling you that it won’t work and stuff. You’re just denying anything that goes against your ‘movement’. I’m not seeing any movement or plans, just saying that you want it to happen.
Well it’s not up to you and DeltaZakuro to tell people what won’t work because you’ll never know until you try.

maybe not but you really cant make the staff even consider this.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:01 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:55 PM)Drbstp Wrote: I actually don’t condone dangerous mods like that; that was over the top. I’m simply taking abut reenforcing burst resistance.

take it as you will. i dont believe a mod would ban someone who is speaking common sense and logic (That being me), and you being rude about it is really not helping your case at all.
Judging by your profile I see no credibility but I appreciate you blowing up my thread. That’s all the traction I need so thank you DeltaZakuro.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:01 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:55 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Delta is simply just telling you that it won’t work and stuff. You’re just denying anything that goes against your ‘movement’. I’m not seeing any movement or plans, just saying that you want it to happen.

Perhaps you didn’t hear the first few times but this is not a few concept. It has been brought up many times, and like I’ve said in your thread yesterday, I’ve looked at a lot of information on this topic. Your thoughts seem to be clouded by ‘oh wow cool’.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:03 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:01 PM)Drbstp Wrote: Well it’s not up to you and DeltaZakuro to tell people what won’t work because you’ll never know until you try.

maybe not but you really cant make the staff even consider this.
You’re speaking for the staff? If I’m wrong for pushing change then let them address the topic.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:04 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:01 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: take it as you will. i dont believe a mod would ban someone who is speaking common sense and logic (That being me), and you being rude about it is really not helping your case at all.
Judging by your profile I see no credibility but I appreciate you blowing up my thread. That’s all the traction I need so thank you DeltaZakuro.

credibility means nothing to me, just stop while you still can.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:01 PM)Drbstp Wrote: Well it’s not up to you and DeltaZakuro to tell people what won’t work because you’ll never know until you try.

Perhaps you didn’t hear the first few times but this is not a few concept. It has been brought up many times, and like I’ve said in your thread yesterday, I’ve looked at a lot of information on this topic. Your thoughts seem to be clouded by ‘oh wow cool’.
CheetoBlader you were one of the first against the idea so I don’t expect much support from you either in all due respect.

(Feb. 10, 2021  5:06 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:04 PM)Drbstp Wrote: Judging by your profile I see no credibility but I appreciate you blowing up my thread. That’s all the traction I need so thank you DeltaZakuro.

No thank you

(Feb. 10, 2021  5:06 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:04 PM)Drbstp Wrote: Judging by your profile I see no credibility but I appreciate you blowing up my thread. That’s all the traction I need so thank you DeltaZakuro.

(Feb. 10, 2021  5:07 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Perhaps you didn’t hear the first few times but this is not a few concept. It has been brought up many times, and like I’ve said in your thread yesterday, I’ve looked at a lot of information on this topic. Your thoughts seem to be clouded by ‘oh wow cool’.
CheetoBlader you were one of the first against the idea so I don’t expect much support from you either in all due respect.

That statement alone makes it seem like you’re denying what people are saying and instead only listening to what you want to hear. Crab and Citrus have made some rather detailed posts on this, and a few members, including myself, have told you why it won’t work well.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:07 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Perhaps you didn’t hear the first few times but this is not a few concept. It has been brought up many times, and like I’ve said in your thread yesterday, I’ve looked at a lot of information on this topic. Your thoughts seem to be clouded by ‘oh wow cool’.

(Feb. 10, 2021  5:06 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: credibility means nothing to me, just stop while you still can.

No thank you

(Feb. 10, 2021  5:06 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: credibility means nothing to me, just stop while you still can.
You heard it first BeyBlade fans, “credibility means nothing” to the WBO according to DeltaZakuro

(Feb. 10, 2021  5:10 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:07 PM)Drbstp Wrote: CheetoBlader you were one of the first against the idea so I don’t expect much support from you either in all due respect.

That statement alone makes it seem like you’re denying what people are saying and instead only listening to what you want to hear. Crab and Citrus have made some rather detailed posts on this, and a few members, including myself, have told you why it won’t work well.
Not denying; simply creating opportunities for something different than what you’re use to.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:10 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:07 PM)Drbstp Wrote: CheetoBlader you were one of the first against the idea so I don’t expect much support from you either in all due respect.

No thank you

You heard it first BeyBlade fans, “credibility means nothing” to the WBO according to DeltaZakuro

How does ‘me’ look like ‘the WBO’? Perhaps I’m going crazy, but I don’t see it.

No thank you

Delta only said that credibility means nothing to him not to anyone else. Also Delta is far more credible than you are to most of us.

No thank you

i never said it meant nothing to the WBO, i said it meant nothing to ***ME***! watch what you say before you post.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:10 PM)Drbstp Wrote: You heard it first BeyBlade fans, “credibility means nothing” to the WBO according to DeltaZakuro

Delta only said that credibility means nothing to him not to anyone else. Also Delta is far more credible than you are to most of us.
Good for him, he should be proud.

No thank you

(Feb. 10, 2021  5:10 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: That statement alone makes it seem like you’re denying what people are saying and instead only listening to what you want to hear. Crab and Citrus have made some rather detailed posts on this, and a few members, including myself, have told you why it won’t work well.
Not denying; simply creating opportunities for something different than what you’re use to.

Mmmm, no, you are denying the facts. And you’re not listening either. I’ve already said a few times that I’ve looked into this topic before, this is nothing new.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:12 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:10 PM)Drbstp Wrote: You heard it first BeyBlade fans, “credibility means nothing” to the WBO according to DeltaZakuro

i never said it meant nothing to the WBO, i said it meant nothing to ***ME***! watch what you say before you post.
Credibility is what we seek, am I wrong? Why else would we all be here?
Ik I shouldn't be saying this but this is kind of entertaining.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Mmmm, no, you are denying the facts. And you’re not listening either. I’ve already said a few times that I’ve looked into this topic before, this is nothing new.
Key word: looked, never pushed the topic. You gave up.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:16 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Mmmm, no, you are denying the facts. And you’re not listening either. I’ve already said a few times that I’ve looked into this topic before, this is nothing new.
Key word: looked, never pushed the topic. You gave up.

I never gave up. I’ve looked into the topic, I’ve read information, I’ve processed the information, and made my choice clear. I’m not gonna support something that won’t work out.
christ Drbstp calm down. you are literally not listening to anyone on this thread. chill.