[Missouri] Tournament Interest?

Hey all,

I am working on process for becoming a WBO organizer-- You know, so we don't all have to drive out to Illinois or something. 

I know the following stores have some presence in the state:

- Aces and Eagles in Washington MO (Tuesdays @ 5:30)

And am looking for more. I am doing research on locations in Rolla and Jefferson City for tournaments because of their ease of travel. Obviously, also Kansas City and St. Louis. 

Interested in WBO in Missouri? Sound off here!
Yo! I'm from Nebraska and we have nothing really close by currently. I would be interested in something like Kansas City since it's only a 3-ish hour drive for me.
(Jun. 20, 2023  1:40 AM)ikarus.demello Wrote: Yo! I'm from Nebraska and we have nothing really close by currently. I would be interested in something like Kansas City since it's only a 3-ish hour drive for me.

Awesome! I know I have some friends that could clue me into good places to host at.
I'm definitely interested in tournaments around the St. Louis area, especially after Beyblade X drops.
(Jun. 20, 2023  9:06 AM)icefang Wrote: I'm definitely interested in tournaments around the St. Louis area, especially after Beyblade X drops.

Exciting! ♥️

My primary interest is in running BX tournaments after rules release but I know that there will be a lot of lead time before everyone has access. 

Thank goodness TT has jettisoned Hasbro's design decisions right?
Definitely, hasbro burst beys have been pretty much garbage for years now. And BX battles just look super fun so far, lots of action.
(Jun. 20, 2023  5:00 PM)icefang Wrote: Definitely, hasbro burst beys have been pretty much garbage for years now. And BX battles just look super fun so far, lots of action.

Absolutely. Its gonna be wild.

(Jun. 20, 2023  5:00 PM)icefang Wrote: Definitely, hasbro burst beys have been pretty much garbage for years now. And BX battles just look super fun so far, lots of action.

Absolutely. Its gonna be wild.
Hi, I am very interested if you can get something going in the St Louis area! I know that the chesterfield mall does single day rentals for events if that's something you want to look into.
(Jul. 22, 2023  6:50 AM)LunaTuna Wrote: Hi, I am very interested if you can get something going in the St Louis area!  I know that the chesterfield mall does single day rentals for events if that's something you want to look into.

That is handy to know! I hadn't gotten that far but I wanna get there asap.
I live in Missouri and it would be nice to have a tournament close
I'm not sure how good progress is going but I'm from Kansas and am willing to make the drive to an area like Kansas City if the ball gets rolling
(Jun. 19, 2023  3:26 PM)Nerdcore Wrote: Hey all,

I am working on process for becoming a WBO organizer-- You know, so we don't all have to drive out to Illinois or something. 

I know the following stores have some presence in the state:

- Aces and Eagles in Washington MO (Tuesdays @ 5:30)

And am looking for more. I am doing research on locations in Rolla and Jefferson City for tournaments because of their ease of travel. Obviously, also Kansas City and St. Louis. 

Interested in WBO in Missouri? Sound off here!

Hey there!
Mom of a Super-obsessed Blader here! My son would love to attend regular tournaments. There are actually quite a few fans out here but no tournaments nearby. If you decide that Kansas City would be a good fit for WBO, I have lived here all my life and could tell you where the best facilities are and help out with spreading the word/marketing, etc. Message me if interested and I will send you my contact info or answer any questions you may have! I know WBO would be very popular out here! Have a nice day!

Natalie
man, i really struck out here because just a few years ago i was living over in Paducah and could have gotten here easily, then i moved out to Somerset and i'm stuck here for the next 3 years at the least
I am in Kansas City. I am planning on hosting regular meet ups at Tabletop Empire once we have some people willing to show up. I am also looking into running tournaments at big events like KantCon and Meeple-a-thon.
(Mar. 30, 2024  12:11 PM)FOhammer117 Wrote: I am in Kansas City. I am planning on hosting regular meet ups at Tabletop Empire once we have some people willing to show up. I am also looking into running tournaments at big events like KantCon and Meeple-a-thon.
sounds cool! keep us updated

(Mar. 30, 2024  12:11 PM)FOhammer117 Wrote: I am in Kansas City. I am planning on hosting regular meet ups at Tabletop Empire once we have some people willing to show up. I am also looking into running tournaments at big events like KantCon and Meeple-a-thon.
sounds cool! keep us updated