[Mississippi, USA] Anyone up for a battle?

Is there anyone near Tupelo, MS that wants to beybattle? please. Tongue_out_wink
I Live in Southaven/Memphis on the edge of tennessee and northern mississippi.
Hit me up!
I live in Jackson. Since we all live relatively close I'm sure we can arrange something.
I live in the Gulfport/Long Beach area. anyone know of one closer to my area?
Bey Bash 2011

This tournament's date has not been decided yet, but it will be happening in the public tennis court. This tournament was made to find bladers in the Mississippi/Louisiana area that are strong enough to join Team Shadow Blaze. You can compete, and if you are in the top 4 (depending on the size of turnout), you will be offered to join Team Shadow Blaze. If you do not wish to join, there is no prize other than the offer to join the Team. Since we (meaning the Co-Captain and i) are going to be completely financing the tournament (buying the stadiums and such) there is going to be a $3 entrance fee. If the WBO makes this official, then the prize will change to whatever they deem fit, other than the chance to join Shadow Blaze. Im not completely sure how they do it, but the original idea we are going with is the offer to join.

Anyone can sign up, but if you plan on doing it to join the team, make sure you live in the Gulf Coast area, or you wont be allowed to join (Were not gonna make you use up a lot of gas to make it to Team practice)

Also, one more thing, once we figure out a date (my Hell Kerbecs is being repaired, and we are still looking at our calendars for free dates) we will update. if you have any questions you want to ask about this tournament, then comment or PM me.
What if we hosted a tournament here in Jackson. I know a business that would be glad to help. I could arrange everything. I just need some people to come. If your interested, please reply.
(Dec. 07, 2011  4:12 AM)TheHiddenBlader Wrote: What if we hosted a tournament here in Jackson. I know a business that would be glad to help. I could arrange everything. I just need some people to come. If your interested, please reply.
I'd be glad to. When is it? Pm me the details, and I'll see what I can do.

Alri guys we just need to advertise this around, and then we might get more peeps. I know my buddy can get maybe a hundred people if we are very lucky. But I cannot assume anything until we actually get those peeps saying they'd do it. If anyone else is interested, please let me or thehiddenblader know about it please
I feel weird bumping a 3 year old thread, but I live near Memphis.
Anyone interested in a Tournament in Southaven or Mem?
Not even Ryuujin M??
Does no one live in Mississippi..?
Tsk.
(Oct. 18, 2011  3:25 PM)UltimateDranzer Wrote: I live in the Gulfport/Long Beach area. anyone know of one closer to my area?
I live in gulfport anyone down I'll give the address plsss
(Oct. 18, 2011  3:25 PM)UltimateDranzer Wrote: I live in the Gulfport/Long Beach area. anyone know of one closer to my area?I are you still available 

(Oct. 18, 2011  3:25 PM)UltimateDranzer Wrote: I live in the Gulfport/Long Beach area. anyone know of one closer to my area?I are you still available