Missing Plastic & HMS Beywiki Articles

This is a list of currently missing HMS and Plastics era articles on Beywiki. Feel free to comment if there are any beys missing. Links will be added to active drafts, and names will be removed from the list once drafts are finished and approved. The list will change frequently, so those active in the HMS/Plastic community should check the list periodically.

Thanks to th!nk, Ultra Benjohadi,. Also to Aqua, Galaxy, <3, Mcfrown, BrokWine, and beybladerX, and Kai-V for help with this list and with the creation, improvement and approval of these articles.

*** = Draft exists but needs to be redone from scratch.

Plastics
Apollon
Appolon G (Apollon/Dranzer G (CEW Ver) Composite)
Ariel 2
Bakushin-Oh ***
Bakuten Ryuu Hayate (+Hayate 2)/Raiden/Zinrai (+Zinrai 2)/Shin-Hayate ***
Bakuten Ryuu ZEO/Avairon
Ortrus/Ortros
Bound Attacker
Bound Defenser
Capricorn Strike G (Ariel 2/Flame Pegasus composite)
Crab Diver
Cyber Dragoon
Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec. (Cyber Dragoon/Gabriel Composite)
Death Gargoyle
Dark Effigy G (Death Gargoyle/Metal Driger/Draciel G (CEW Ver) Composite)
Desert Sphinxer
Draciel G
Draciel V
Dranzer Auto Change Balancer
Dranzer G
Dranzer GT
Driger F
Driger V
Flame Pegasus
Flash Leopard 2
Gabriel
Gaia Dragoon
Gaia Dragoon G
Galeon 2
Gigars + Hasbro Version
Guardian Driger
Kid Draciel/Master Draciel
Killer Eagle
Manta Diver
Master Dranzer/Metal Draciel
Metal Dranzer
Ocean Wrath G (Poseidon/Metal Driger (CEW Ver) Composite)
Orca Diver
Orthros G (Ortros/Draciel G (CEW Ver) Composite)
Poseidon
Rapid Eagle G (Killer Eagle/Dranzer G (CEW Ver) Composite)
Rock Bison
Roller Attacker
Rushing Boar
Salamalyon (also Salamalyon 2/Bakuten Henkei Gaia Dragoon/Bakuten Ryuu Donitrus) ***
Sparkling Attacker
Trygator
Venus
Venusian G (Venus/Dragoon G (CEW Ver) Composite)
White Gabriel G (Dragoon G (CEW Ver) + Unique AR Composite)
Wing Attacker
Wing Defenser
Wolborg 4
Wyborg
Zeus + Hasbro Version

HMS
Aero Knight MS
Dranzer MF

Non-Beyblade Articles (Incomplete List)
4 Layer System
5 Layer System
6 Layer System
Attack Weight Disks
Circle Survivor Defense
Defensive Zombie
Dragoon GT Advanced Starter Set
Engine Gear (in depth)
Engine Gear System
Grip Based Defense
Hasbro G-Revolution Parts List
Hidden Spirit
Magne Weight Disk
Parts Compatibility List
Weight Based Defense
Wide Survivor
A-44 MagneStadium
Tornado Balance Stadium
Griffolyon Transformation Guide
Tornado Balnce Type S
Double Tower Stadium
Super Double Size Beystadium
Beystadium Tourtament Dome
Beystadium (Takara)

CWD Plastic Parts (HMS only)
Note: CWD Sections that don't account for the ability to use the 17g CWD Piece from RBA2 with them need to be rewritten to do so.
Hm, I suppose this can be kept for reference, but Metal Fight Beyblade is the priority right now.
oh yes! feel free to add missing MF beys as well!
bey wiki alreadi has an article for gaia dragoon v, dark gaia dragoon (all the dark series actually), and gaia dragoon MS we need an article for gaia dragoon G and de first gaia dragoon (some call it gaia dragoon s/ gaia dragoon) heres a link 2 it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATjqmWYGmm8

EDIT: just to clear things up, I put (some call it gaia dragoon s/gaia dragoon) before because i heard people use both names and i wasn't sure which it was.
thanks ill add it to the list! =) what are the beys from the Grevolution series? all we have is Dragoon GT what about Driger, Dranzer, and Draciel? also what about thier evolved forms, if any?

now how about HMS? do Draciel, Dranzer and Driger get more than 1 HMS blade?
(Aug. 23, 2010  2:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I suppose this can be kept for reference, but Metal Fight Beyblade is the priority right now.

Yea the qustion now isnt about old beys that arnt being used but more about the new releases, lets do MF then go back and finished what we skipped
(Aug. 23, 2010  2:47 AM)Leonwind Wrote: oh yes! feel free to add missing MF beys as well!
There is already this topic for Metal Fight Beyblades though ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Worklist...e-priority
I could do so many of those plastic articles if I could be bothered.
Also: you're missing a ton : X
Plus there's an article for death driger and it is in no way the same as metal driger.
And Gaia Dragoon S doesn't exist.
I've had an article on Kid Draciel/Master Draciel for the longest time LOL, I just never got around to doing the finishing touches and what not, and kept forgetting about it. When I get the time, I'll do that and post it.
Mcfrown - According to beyblader x, there is. i have also seen it in the anime movie

Aqua - Take your time! dont feel obligated. agian, this is oinly a reference so take your time =)
the standard Gaia Dragoon is shown here

http://www.toys-games-store.com/takara/T...IG59MA.htm
(Aug. 23, 2010  1:45 PM)Leonwind Wrote: the standard Gaia Dragoon is shown here

http://www.toys-games-store.com/takara/T...IG59MA.htm

That's Gaia Dragoon G.
Maybe someone experienced with Plastics and willing would be better to organize this.
ouch. thats harsh. i am sort of expierienced in the plastic beys. i used to have a whole freakin collection. i am not so knowlagable with HMS and MF beys, that i will admit.

Daegor: Oh woops! sorry bout that. does anyone have a pic of the standard Gaia Dragoon? it appeared in the anime movie. come to think of it, i do have a DVR recording of that movie so i will go and see what it looks like (not until sunday though i am on vacation)
(Aug. 23, 2010  8:37 PM)Leonwind Wrote: Daegor: Oh woops! sorry bout that. does anyone have a pic of the standard Gaia Dragoon? it appeared in the anime movie. come to think of it, i do have a DVR recording of that movie so i will go and see what it looks like (not until sunday though i am on vacation)

Gaia Dragoon was never made into a real bey, iirc.
oh god. i think...i think i just had a mini anerism. are you happy TT? Your lack of a Gaia Dragoon, Cyber Driger, Cyber Dranzer and Cyber Draciel has killed me! =( Now my dog is homeless! (i hope you guys realize where i am getting this from. Hint: iPhone4 vs HTC Evo video)

wait, then what is that link that beyblader x provided? that looks like a Gaia Dragoon to me
(Aug. 23, 2010  8:43 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2010  8:37 PM)Leonwind Wrote:

Gaia Dragoon was never made into a real bey, iirc.

That's interesting since I have the one from random booster s. Also there's not really much point in doing plastic articles now since most people play with MFB and nothing else.

Here's a link to a pic on a selling thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Tempesta...ia+dragoon

It's the fifth picture down which has the title of gaia dragoon.
(Aug. 23, 2010  8:49 PM)Leonwind Wrote: wait, then what is that link that beyblader x provided? that looks like a Gaia Dragoon to me

Yes, that's Gaia Dragoon. It was released, just not as a regular release.
(Aug. 24, 2010  12:06 AM)Aqua Wrote: Yes, that's Gaia Dragoon. It was released, just not as a regular release.

Ah. My mistake then. My plastics knowledge is pretty much all hearsay. I'm a MFB boy.
Bumpking, Bakushin-Oh, WIng Attacker, Wing Defenser, Roller Attacker, Spark Knight...
You're missing a ton :V
yes gaia dragoon exists! i have come back from the dead. hazzah!
i had practicaly all those beys when i was a kid. man how could i have forgoten them!

i have completed the beyblade vforce video game so i have all the beys in the library. when i get back from vacation i will use that to aid this list in addition to the great help you have all been thus far
There's way more beys than that :V

EDIT: Not at <3

and it's Wing DefenSer.
thanks for the link! i will add on to the list!

and yes....there are definatly more but this is a great start.
(Aug. 23, 2010  2:40 AM)Leonwind Wrote: Knight Dranzer
Master Driger
Draciel F
Driger F
Driger V
Draciel V2
Bumpking
Wing Defender
Bakushin-Oh

I can do all of these :V
I could do wing attacker too, I guess.

So long as I'm not required to format them.
Is this list really necessary though when we have this... I guess it's easier to see all the Beyblades that still need to be done :\