Missing Plastic & HMS Beywiki Articles

0_0 im stupid. lol. that list is a little confusing though. alot of items there. you are right though

thanks for the info on that Cyber dragoon Battle Spec and that Gaia Dragoon you guys! pics anyone?
edit: added Dranzer MS to the list. are there any other HMS blades? I know there is a Draciel and Driger MF but what about a Draciel and Driger MS?
oh thats to bad

thanks Mc Frown
FINAL CHECK: Are there any more plastics missing from the list?
I'm working on Master Dranzer Smile
nice. =)

bump. are we missing any Grevolution beys? doesnt Dragoon G have an evolved form?
i noticed on the product list, next to Jumping Base, there is Spark disk. what us that?
Dragoon G evolves in Dragoon GT that have already an article Wink
Dragoon GT isn't very good. It doesn't really require an article. Most of these don't. MFB should be the priority.
i am getting tired of repeating myself. read my past posts about what you just said.

Galaxy: There is also a Dranzer GT yes?
Why don't you read the list Aqua posted? You're just posting for the sake of it ...
i did. i wasnt aware of the list really until Aqua posted the link. i used the list to fill in the gaps missing from my list. and i dont post for the sake of it.

i noticed on the list that next to jumping base, there is a part called Spark Disk. what is that? was it released by hasbro? also are there any other parts sold like jumping base or spark disk?
Well to my understanding, the other list is really easy to understand (list in terms of series, and their parts) while the list of "missing beys" are the beys with red names rather than orange, which do have articles.
(Aug. 30, 2010  10:38 PM)Leonwind Wrote: i did. i wasnt aware of the list really until Aqua posted the link. i used the list to fill in the gaps missing from my list. and i dont post for the sake of it.

i noticed on the list that next to jumping base, there is a part called Spark Disk. what is that? was it released by hasbro? also are there any other parts sold like jumping base or spark disk?

It's just a wide survivor with a sandpaper type lining around the outside.
Not exactly article worthy.
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:01 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Well to my understanding, the other list is really easy to understand (list in terms of series, and their parts) while the list of "missing beys" are the beys with red names rather than orange, which do have articles.

...look this list is happening so come to peacewith it Wink and understand that i understand the list better now that i have read it alot (new guy remember?)

thanks for the info Mcfrown
where's storm capricorn?
(Sep. 25, 2010  3:29 AM)aquario37 Wrote: where's storm capricorn?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Storm-Capricorne-M145Q

The list in this topic is obviously not for Metal Fight Beyblades though ...
oh ok now i get it
list updated. Dragoon Grip Attacker and Roller defenser are complete. Dranzer GT added to the list. Btw, apparently there is no Driger or Draciel GT

still missing a few beys from the plastic series. all help is appreciated

was Tryhorn ever made into a bey? how bout Einstien/Hopper? (not MS version)

Important!: The page for Dranzer GT exists, but there is nothing present in the article
another update. Bumpking article was just approved
updates: Dranzer GT page was deleted, since it was blank, and as a result, it has been added back to the list. Bumpking has been added to the wiki, and the bey "Hayate" has been added to the missing beys list.

if you see any plastic or hms beys missing from the wiki that are not on my list, do not hesitate to post!
list updated. Drafts for Draciel's F and V2 have been approved for articles on the beywiki, and have been removed from the list. Griffolyon, Salamylon, Driger G drafts now in progress, along with a few others

Keep up the good work everybody! =)
Beys added to the work in proggress section.

We need to update the beywiki so that Draciel F can be seen on the main page list. And in addition, it seems we have obtained a Driger V2 article? Any and all mods willing to investigate these incidents?
Seriosly? Never noticed it before. Whatever though. We still need a mod to get Draciel F up on the main page.

Thank you mcfrown
Edit:just looked at the page history for Driger V2. Sorry lol
(Jan. 22, 2011  9:36 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: i noticed we are missing flame/ torch pegasus g

Nope it is on the list:

(Aug. 23, 2010  2:40 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Gaia Dragoon G
Flame Pegasus
Desert Sphinxer