Missing Plastic & HMS Beywiki Articles

I've got some rare ones like gaia dragoon, blizzard orthous, uriel 2 etc if anyone needs pic of them.
is ariel 2 also called wolborg 4? also what is Gabriel and Gabriel 2?

Mcfrown: Thanks. This is going along much smoother than I imagined. I can see that Galaxy has already started some drafts based on this list. The 2 of you have been a great help =)

megablader2: pics of those last 2 beys you mentioned would be great! i have never heard of that second bey you mentioned.
Thank you Leonwind!
It's a pleasure,Plastics are my favourite Beys =D

In this way,from your list, i call Dragoon F and i should have something wrote by Mc Frown about Driger F.So i can take these two for the moment Smile
[quote='Leonwind' pid='337316' dateline='1282659458']
also what is Gabriel and Gabriel 2?

gabriel is queen's beyblade from v-force/2002 season.

pic: http://i47.tinypic.com/2w2geo4.jpg

I believe it's AR is the saim as Gallzly and the S-AR is the saim as guardian driger's.
Plastic beys forever! =D Glad to see some people still adore them like I do =)

Quote: ORIGINAL:♥
http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-1.htm

that is alot of beys. my google translator can only identify the parts. no where is the name of the full bey listed. and although i may recognize more than 75% of these, i dont remember most of them by name, with the exceptions of the ones already on the list. any help is once agian, greatly apreciated =D
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:30 PM)Leonwind Wrote: that is alot of beys. my google translator can only identify the parts. no where is the name of the full bey listed. and although i may recognize more than 75% of these, i dont remember most of them by name, with the exceptions of the ones already on the list. any help is once agian, greatly apreciated =D

(Aug. 24, 2010  5:12 AM)Aqua Wrote: Is this list really necessary though when we have this... I guess it's easier to see all the Beyblades that still need to be done :\
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:23 PM)BeybladerX Wrote: [quote='Leonwind' pid='337316' dateline='1282659458']
also what is Gabriel and Gabriel 2?

gabriel is queen's beyblade from v-force/2002 season.

pic: http://i47.tinypic.com/2w2geo4.jpg

I believe it's AR is the saim as Gallzly and the S-AR is the saim as guardian driger's.

i know that. sorry i wasnt clear. i ment what is its alternate name, if it has one? ex. Ariel=Wolborg 3.

I am assuming Ariel 2 is Wolborg 4?

seriously Aqua? this page is merley a REFERENCE. no one has to do anything with it if they dont want to. i understand MFB is the main priority right now but this is just a way of remembering what we are missing from the wiki. If people choose to use this list, that is great. if they dont, who cares? how can making this list possibly hurt the beyblade community in anyway? the way i see it, it can only help, not hurt. and once agian, you dont have to use this page if you dont want to
i THINK ppl refer to ariel nd wolborg 2 as the saim thing 'cause hasbro carped de releases or something. I BELIEVE ariel 2 and wolborg 4 are different bey's but i'm not sure.
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:33 PM)Leonwind Wrote: seriously Aqua? this page is merley a REFERENCE. no one has to do anything with it if they dont want to. i understand MFB is the main priority right now but this is just a way of remembering what we are missing from the wiki. If people choose to use this list, that is great. if they dont, who cares? how can making this list possibly hurt the beyblade community in anyway? the way i see it, it can only help, not hurt. and once agian, you dont have to use this page if you dont want to

Wow, chill a bit... I just quoted that post to answer your previous question (with the link provided), since I thought you may have missed my last post.

Here's the full list of Beyblades that do not have an article yet to save everyone the hassle. I don't know why this could not of been done in the first place if you wanted a list of the Beyblades missing articles, anyway:

Saizo
Spark Knight
Polta

Bakushin-oh
Bump King
Dragoon Grip Attacker
Bound Attacker
Bound Defenser
Roller Attacker
Dranzer Auto Change Balancer
Wing Attacker
Wing Defenser
Sparkling Attacker
Knight Dranzer
Metal Draciel
Kid Draciel
Galzzly
Seaborg
Driger F
Dragoon F
Griffolyon
Master Dranzer
Master Draciel
Salamalyon
Draciel F
Wyborg
Master Driger
Gaia Dragoon
Bakuten Henkei Gaia Dragoon
Metal Dranzer
Driger V
Flash Leopard 2
Dranzer V
Cyber Dragoon
Draciel V
Uriel (Wolborg 03)
Gabriel
Guardian Driger
Crab Diver
Orca Diver
Manta Diver
Killer Eagle / Rapid Eagle
Death Gargoyle / Dark Gargoyle
Rushing Boar
Galeon 2
Trygle 2
Trygator
Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec.
Appollon
Venus
Poseidon
Voltaic Ape / Vortex Ape
Dranzer V2
Draciel V2
Uriel 2
Blizzard Ortros / Orthrus
Dragoon G
Driger G
Rock Bison
Dranzer G
Wolborg 4
Draciel G
Gaia Dragoon G
Flame Pegasus
Desert Sphinxer
Gigars
Zeus

Dranzer MF
Aero Knight MS

[List does not include MFB obviously]
oh...thanks Aqua! that list is superb!

Thanks to all who made this list possible! Aqua, Galaxy, <3, Mcfrown, megablader2, beybladerX, you guys rock!
i will copy and paste the list to the 1st post for easier access.
Very very good!

if this is the list,i can do:

Dragoon Grip Attacker
Driger F
Master Dranzer
Salamalyon
Gaia Dragoon
Bakuten Henkei Gaia Dragoon
Dranzer V
Cyber Dragoon
Dragoon G
Driger G

Draciel F (Done by me)
Dragoon F (Done by me)
Draciel V2 (Done by Mc Frown)
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:55 PM)Aqua Wrote: Saizo
Spark Knight
Polta

Bakushin-oh
Bump King
Dragoon Grip Attacker
Dranzer Auto Change Balancer
Wing Attacker
Wing Defenser

Knight Dranzer
Driger F
Draciel F
Master Driger
Driger V
Draciel V2
Dragoon G
Wolborg 4

I can do all of these, extremely interested in doing the bolded beys.
cool. thanks guys. updated list on first post. roller defenser was missing (he was one of my favorites as a kid)

what are those special versions of Gaia Dragoon and Cyber Dragoon? Bakuten Henkei Gaia Dragoon and Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec?

also, since Bristol and Frostic Dranzer are seperate pages, should Wolborg 3 and Ariel be seperate pages?
Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec. is a jumper iirc and has a huge ar.
It's like a souped up trygle (and it sucks).
Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec. has just the Cyber Dragoon's AR and the Gabriel's BB o.o
The base on cyber dragoon battle spec is different from on the normal version actually.
(Aug. 24, 2010  11:30 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec. is a jumper and has a huge ar.
It's like a souped up trygle (and it sucks).

I remember that Cyber Dragoon Batyle Spec. has got a different Base,it isn't a jumper..
I remember like BrokWine says!
I just said that in the post right above yours.
(Aug. 24, 2010  11:56 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I just said that in the post right above yours.

Ops,sorry!Confused
I didn't seen it! Pinching_eyes
doesnt bakuten henkei hav the parts of salaymon? (cept de weight disk)
(Aug. 24, 2010  11:02 PM)Leonwind Wrote: oh...thanks Aqua! that list is superb!

Sure. But you know anyone could have made that list in a couple of minutes, right? It came straight from this Beywiki article (the same one I linked you to a couple of times LOL), which already lists all the Beyblades ever to be released.