Minecraft servers anybody?

eh looking for some good servers hamachi or not i don't really mind.

-☠BYPHURE☠
the yogscast server they have 3 or 4 i thank
I have a alright server, haven't recorded it in a while....When my Minecraft starts to work I will give you the IP etc.
I don't think the Yogscast one has PvP. PvP is a must for me. And digging, too, so I can make a secret base >:P
Lol for me it's survival I just like that idea. Joyful_2
Hmm..when i get my new computer (today) ill give you the survival server im on's IP
I have an awesome server, although griefing is not allowed. We have a mini-golf area, a freebuild world and castles. We also have a mini town and a boat that is being constructed.
Sounds good!
IPs anyone?
Does anyone here play on this server?

If so, would anyone like to team up? I'm kind of struggling by myself.
Yo Chaos Blader, im thinking of joining that server to see how its like.
Are you still in the desert? If so, when I join, Ill be GLAD to join up with you. That server looks total hardcore to me...

Hopefully, someone else joins with us. Teams have more chance of survival than single players!
That server is just what I've been looking for! I'll have to try it out soon.
People, we need to revive medieval craft before it dies. Anyone with me?
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/3758...t-v099375/
I'm with you I really want pvp now, LOL i kno im bipolar
(Aug. 13, 2011  2:10 PM)Manicben Wrote: Yo Chaos Blader, im thinking of joining that server to see how its like.
Are you still in the desert? If so, when I join, Ill be GLAD to join up with you. That server looks total hardcore to me...

Hopefully, someone else joins with us. Teams have more chance of survival than single players!

Yeah I'm still in the desert, it's bloody hard. I managed to find a sapling once, then I died ... Smithicide
Sent my application for the Pandemonium server! Hope I get in so badly Eee
(Aug. 15, 2011  11:49 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Sent my application for the Pandemonium server! Hope I get in so badly Eee

Good luck!

Do any of you have skype? I think it would be better to talk through that while we're playing, so we don't give anything away in chat.
No, I don't have a mic either Crying
Um this server is really fun. Its called Republica. The IP is republica.servegame.com:28665. You have to apply on either the website or on the minecraft forums. We also have a website :3 http://republica.forumotion.com/
And also a teamspeak as well.
And a Wiki as well.
I signed up yesterday, and my friend dragged me onto the hardcore server list........ Im going to DIE!
hey i just bought the full minecraft yesterday
anybody have any servers i can join?
As promised (but a little late) i have the server i usually get on. (note-this is a tl;dr post for most people)
When you join,tell them Bumblebeefan123 sent you. NOTE:THIS IS A SERVER FOR TEENAGERS ONLY
games.game-proz.com:25565 (if that doesnt work,just tell me and ill see if i spelled something wrong)
Pros-TNT and Lava buckets disabled
Multiple worlds
Anti Xray
99.9% uptime
Very very few lag unless you are using a bad computer
Worlds-Abydos-a world full of sand and lava,very very fun tbh
Transylvania-a world with 10 nights and one day,only for hardcore minecraft players
Normal world-obvious
Nether-obvious,but contains a portal to a room where you must do a trap to get to a secret portal
Celestis-the secret world,40 days,one night
Cons-PVP is off,however bow+ arrow still hurts people when you shoot them
you need to sign up to build (but not have to sign up to get on the server)
Thats all,hope you have fun on the server!
wow no posts sine august 2011???? really, well still i'll say soon my friend Remy's server will be open, just wait till 1.8
US.MINEPLEX.COM Its for your own good
mineplex, love that server, isnt it the one with the game snakes?
oh try this server MC-WAR.COM it is amazing and is a recreation of COD in minecraft.
just hope i didnt get banned for clicking too fast, I was swinging a sword in minecraft and I got falsely accused of hacking, its just me being able to click incredibly fast! but be aware, their rules are quite sensitive.
I would be able to help! Do you want a Beyblade modded minecraft server? Ir a regular server? Either way, you can go to planetminecraft.com, then search in the server category "Beyblade". Find the one that you want, then join it!