Poll: Herobrine Scary?

I'm scared of him
40.00%
He's fake
40.00%
I've seen him!!
20.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
In other words the Creeper the guy with no pupils, there is a ghost tale about... Once when a man went chopping trees he saw somthing in the fog so he went after hoping it was a cow then he has proof of him

http://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/9...993576.jpg

if this doesnt work go on google and type in herobrine find Funnyjunk website and it should be there
Herobrine gives me the creeps. Just look at him. He looks like a ghost Confused I hate ghosts.

And it's not because he looks scary, it's because of the feeling that you're not alone. Those feelings go into my real life and make me feel like I'm not alone when I actually am. That's what freaks me out.
Herobrine is gone... Notch said it himself in an update
(Jun. 25, 2011  5:28 AM)DX Wrote: Herobrine is gone... Notch said it himself in an update

He was never in the game.
Apparently that update was a joke apparently its suppose to be Notch's brother i definetly believe ive seen it with my own eyes! he tortures the people they take ur person to a dream and he tells u to wake up but u cant for a while hes real so real... REAL AS MY PIERCING!!
(Jun. 25, 2011  6:51 AM)Shadow Hawk 666 Wrote: Apparently that update was a joke apparently its suppose to be Notch's brother i definetly believe ive seen it with my own eyes! he tortures the people they take ur person to a dream and he tells u to wake up but u cant for a while hes real so real... REAL AS MY PIERCING!!

did you really updated your minecraft?
NO my parents wont let me but still HE IS REAL!!! the ghost story gives me the creeps ive seen him look at the vote ive seen him i was at the top of this building then i saw something move i chased after him then i caught him he wouldn't turn around then he turned and then i saw him NO PUPILS! i heard about him before i ran and ran he chased i ran up to an elevator to my building and watched him walk away
Does anybody else have something to say?
Scared of a box character... thats... new Chocked_2
oh wait i no something this guy made this random zombie thing ( i think its wat ur talking about Callum crab ) and it goes around trying to kill u and its funny because wen u die it says so and so died because lack of brain *Crabby hehehehe*