Minecraft (BETA starts December 20th!)

(Apr. 05, 2011  12:12 AM)Amaterasu Wrote: Wow the Yogs are the best! I also watch watch captain sparklez slyfox,kootra,nova,ipodmail (for mods)and the bed resetting spawn is delayed. DIGGY DIGGY HOLE!true fans know what I mean.
EDIT: iforgot zackscottgames

Do you know this... CREEPER BUSTERS!
I actually enjoy servers with Creeper explosions than servers with no Creeper explosions. It's funnier that way.
Does anyone else use a texture pack? I use painterly.Its awesome.U can customize it. www.painterlypack.net
I never use Texture Packs. I get confused after a while.
I trapped a wolf in a confinement area while he is all red eyed and stuff.
And? Did it try to come after you?
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:12 AM)Amaterasu Wrote: Wow the Yogs are the best!
DIGGY DIGGY HOLE!true fans know what I mean.

Yes i love the yogscast
im a daworf and im diging a hole diggy diggy hole LOL

(Apr. 03, 2011  5:38 PM)Evan Wrote: Yogcast's Shadow of Israphael series is my favorite.
Me to im addicted to it

BYE
from stormpegy
Beta 1.5 has weather achievements and stats yay
i went to Amaterasu s house and( im postin this from here) he let me play. I like it very much.
Beta 1.5 has been delayed ;(
So, I just got Minecraft yesterday and I can't find ANY pigs. I am in desperate need of health and there are like three caves RIGHT next to my house. I also have no idea where my spawn point is and I don't have the resources to make a compass. Isn't that just great?
@ NoodooSoup
oh no
and thats why you should make your house near your spawn
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:01 AM)StormPegy Wrote: @ NoodooSoup
oh no
and thats why you should make your house near your spawn

Yeah, I spawned and set off to find coal, and ended up getting lost. (I never did find coal).
Also: if you go here http://www.minecraftskins.com/
And search 'NoodooSoup' in the search box, you can see the Ginga skin I made for Minecraft Grin
@ Noodoo Soup
Thats an awsome skin
i might use it when i get beta
umm do skins work in single player?
(Apr. 22, 2011  7:09 AM)StormPegy Wrote: @ Noodoo Soup
Thats an awsome skin
i might use it when i get beta
umm do skins work in single player?

Yeah, single player Beta though.
(Mar. 02, 2011  8:31 AM)StormPegy Wrote: i just started playing the free one Smile Its FUN
but can someone help me i flodded places i diddn't wane flodded Unhappy
Thanks
Bye
From Stormpegy

Can you post a link to the free one
(Apr. 22, 2011  6:36 PM)Kaioken Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2011  8:31 AM)StormPegy Wrote: i just started playing the free one Smile Its FUN
Thanks
Bye
From Stormpegy

Go to minecraft.net

Then where it says "Play Minecraft Classic" (you should make an account first) you click either single player or multiplayer.

Also: I can take Minecraft Skin requests if anyone wants one.
(Apr. 22, 2011  6:36 PM)Kaioken Wrote:
Thanks
Bye
From Stormpegy

Heres a link
http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp
but basicly do what Noodoo soup said
Sigh, the free one sucks so much, and I don't really want to pay for it...... GIGA SIGH. You can't even blow up TNT, or get a sword, or kill animals WITH A SWORD, or even just look at animals, because they don't spawn!.
(Apr. 24, 2011  2:33 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: Sigh, the free one sucks so much, and I don't really want to pay for it...... GIGA SIGH. You can't even blow up TNT, or get a sword, or kill animals WITH A SWORD, or even just look at animals, because they don't spawn!.

It is COMPLETELY worth your money. One of the most addictive games EVER!
(Apr. 24, 2011  2:33 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: Sigh, the free one sucks so much, and I don't really want to pay for it...... GIGA SIGH. You can't even blow up TNT, or get a sword, or kill animals WITH A SWORD, or even just look at animals, because they don't spawn!.

Save up or get It for your birthday or something. 1.6 might have pistons and spider webs
How much is it BTW? Preferably in GBP.
(Apr. 24, 2011  9:47 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: How much is it BTW? Preferably in GBP.

13.19 GBP.
For the whole thing? I could buy it right now Tongue_out