[Mill Park, VIC, Australia] Lakes P-9 School Beyblade Club

i have started a beyblade club at my school so i thought i should make an information topic for it as i said on my posters. if members have any questions, please ask here. also, i currently have no members who have a wbo account so mods, please don't move or lock this thread if it is really slow, it will take time. here is my poster by the way.

latest club news: there is currently no club news.
Attached Files

.doc   Beyblade club poster..doc (Size: 11.5 KB / Downloads: 22)
I'm interested in joining. Smile
so you live nearby? you will need to meat up with me from time to time.
I live in Watsonia.
sory, i don't have much geographic knowledge but i heard it's close. do you own a beystadium?
Watsonia is about 10 Mins away from Mill Park and I have TT Attack and Balance type stadiums.
great, i needed someone who owned a beystadium. i don't own one and i only know one person who does and well, one it's a ptw (still don't see the problem with it) two, he can't take it out of his house. and it's a good distance. ill pm you a few more questions then your in. do note most of the members are in grade 4 (well my side anyway) and the tournaments i will be holding have a few terms and are close to my house. ill give you most of the info at beyblaze.
You should probably add a prefix anyway.
sory but what exactly is a prefix. never heard of that word. oh and chaos blader, the first meeting is this Saturday. ill pm you the address.
... Seriously ? When topics are stickied, they are important and you need to read them.
sory, i have just been to so many forums im not used to reading the important things. im guessing a prefix is a set questions that people answer in there posts. theres just one question i can't post for people's security reasons.
... You could at least google what "prefix" means ... Or look in a dictionary too.
ok just looked it up. still don't get why you asked me to add a prefix. it's just an adding of letters to change the meaning.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Add-a-Ci...try-prefix

At this point I should really be warning you.
ohhh that kind of prefix. opps, sory for the argument. never noticed that topic but i don't check many areas on any forum, on chaotic i only check off topic and teams. ill read important topics more often, had the same problem with news.
opps, this was from my brother, he used the wrong profile. i can't seem to delete it. if a mod could please remove this post.
hi, im the leader of the junior section of my school for the beyblade club. it's going to be fun!
Nice
(Apr. 01, 2011  1:01 PM)Laska Wrote: Can we have a thorny at Knox
Oh yea I'm in a team called the cosmicbladers

What does this have to do with the thread?
I did the rong one
Mills park is a 50 min drive
ha this is an old topic, why are people posting on this forgotten topic.
i dont no i guss i was board
well this thing is over till i get a proper stadium or a fire blaze or max stampede stadium, i tried them out at the shops (brought a bey and lunched it in one).
lol i could help but im in a different team