Mikado

Anyone tried the Pocky ripoffs yet?
Don't think they taste as nice bein honest, the chocolates like the cheap kind you get in 89p easter eggs.
Alright for 99p for three packs, but don't think I'd pay the regular £1.20 a pack.
My mum bought me some yesterday but I haven't tried them yet. When I saw the advert I was all 'no way, they're copying pocky now?' but it seems they're made by Glico as well so I guess they just chaged the name for UK peoples. Which is odd as pocky is a better name than mikado. I guess they wanted to make us feel cultured or something (fully asian advert). XD But yeah, dunno if they've adjusted the taste for us as well.
Ah, didn't realize they were by the same company! They seem to taste different, I think it's the chocolate more than anything else. Shame they haven't brought over the full range of flavors Pocky has to offer.
Guess they'll bring out more flavors if it sells well.
They're not rip-offs. I still prefer pocky for the different flavours.

Dark chocolate pocky OWNS.
I saw the advert for this, I've seen around shops in the city centre aswell. I must try it to see the difference, I bet its not as good :\
(Apr. 23, 2009  5:24 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: I saw the advert for this, I've seen around shops in the city centre aswell. I must try it to see the difference, I bet its not as good :\

I don't think it is, but some say it's nicer. Meh. I'm not that into it anyways unless it's dark chocolate so I won't buy it tbh.

Even pocky isn't that nice, people just eat it to be wapanese half the time. =S