Mightiest Blader

Match-up #1: Rago VS Brooklyn Part 1

Rago...

The Legendary Blader who holds the evil power of Nemesis, his sights set on world domination!

Versus

Brooklyn...

BEGA's most powerful Blader, who boasts amazing natural talent and the extremely powerful chimera Bit-Beast Zeus!

WHO

IS

MIGHTIEST?

To find out, our specially-assembled team of experts shall test our opponents' capabilities through 21st century science, before entering the data in a Beyblade battle simulation program.

No rules...

No safety...

No mercy...

Which of these two powerhouses of darkness shall claim victory, and the title of the Mightiest Blader?

Welcome to the Blader's Fight Club, the setting for the testing to come, between two unbelievably powerful Beybladers, each one holding a dark power. We see the Justice 5, as well as one of BEGA's most powerful attourneys, Charles, conversing about Brooklyn's upcoming match-up.

"I just can't wait to see what he's like!", remarks an eager Mystel.

Crusher replied back to the water Blader, "Hold your horses, Mystel, that Madoka girl said they'll be here soon."

"All the same", started Charles, "We all better keep on our toes. Because I have heard a lot of things about this person that Brooklyn will be matched up against, and get this; He is a Legendary Blader!"

"Heh, article 1 of the Siebald Family Principles said to know your opponent as you know yourself!", remarked Garland Siebald, "Really good advice if you ask me! Plus, it could come in handy in beating this so-called Legendary Blader!"

Ming Ming was about to say something when she, Crusher, Mystel, Garland, Brooklyn, and Charles, felt an extremely fierce sensation, as they heard the front door of the Club open, and in walked Rago, Doji, and Pluto, all with none-too-friendly expressions on their faces. Following them is Johannes, and the Nemesis Bladers, consisting of Herschel, Cycnus, and Keyser.

"So, this is the Blader's Fight Club we've read about in our invitations. Hah! The old Dark Nebula base had better equipment than this!", sneers Doji, when he noticed the Justice 5 members, along with Charles, glaring at them with contempt.

"And who might you fools be?", asks the ex-Dark Nebula leader mockingly, to which Crusher replied, "We're the Justice 5, old man!", to which Garland adds, "And we're not fools either!"

Pluto replied arrogantly with a chuckle, "Justice 5? Heh heh heh ha ha ha ha! More the like the Foolish 5 if you ask me!"

At Pluto's insult, Rago and the Nemesis Bladers smirked (Keyser's smirk can't be seen due to his mask), Doji snickered, and Johannes rolled on the floor laughing, "Heh heh heh heh! You losers just got owned! Ha ha ha ha ha! Meow!", before getting up and sticking his tongue out at the ex-BEGA members. Crusher goes up to Johannes, and grabs him by the collar of his shirt. He asks the immature, easily-bored Blader angrily, "You think that's funny, cat-boy?!", to which the accomplice of Pluto asks back rudely, "What do you think, you baldy-bald muscle-head!?", as the two stared each other down, growling at one another.

"Hold it, you two! This is no place for beating the carp out of each other!", warned a familiar voice that made Doji's blood boil, as its owner, Ryo Hagane, who is the president of the WBBA, stepped forward.

Doji growls, "So, we meet again, Ryo Hagane!", as his arch-enemy replied, "So, Doji, you're one of Pluto's accomplices in reviving the God of Destruction--", when Doji interrupted, "Along with Dr. Ziggurat, of course!". Ryo thought for a moment, before making sense of what Doji meant, "So, L-Drago's re-awakening and Ryuga falling under its dark influence, along with Dr. Ziggurat's Spiral Core controlled by Basalt Horogium to destroy all of nature, and Pluto luring the Legendary Bladers to his temple, are parts of his plan to resurrect Nemesis! Who knew that Doji USED Ryuga as part of Pluto's dastardly scheme! I just hope this Brooklyn character will be able to defeat Rago in this match-up!"

Brooklyn came forward towards Rago, and introduces himself to the Legendary Blader, also holding out his hand in the hopes of getting a handshake from him. Rago replied harshly, "Do not think that I, Rago, the Child of Nemesis, shall shake your hand nor go easy on you! My Diablo Nemesis X:D and I shall conquer these so-called tests with brutal efficiency, and when we are through with you, my Nemesis shall drain you dry of your power!"

Brooklyn replied calmly, "Rago, Child of Nemesis or not, you would be wise not to underestimate me, for my Zeus' King of Darkness move will surpass anything you could ever muster."

The evil Legendary Blader replied with an sinister smile on his face, "We shall see about that, Brooklyn!", as he and his cohorts walk off to another part of the Fight Club.

Ming Ming remarks, "OH...MY...GOSH! This guy's a lot worse than a certain Russian madman we all know!"

"Yeah!", Mystel adds angrily with agreement, "A thousand times worse!"

Meanwhile, in a prison cell at a maximum security prison...

We see Boris Balkov mulling over his failure to take over the world through BEGA, when he suddenly sneezed, to which a passing prison guard said, "Gesundheit!", before handing the former BioVolt accomplice a tissue box.

He thinks to himself, "Why do I get the feeling that someone is talking about me?", as he blows his nose into a tissue.

Back at the Blader's Fight Club, we see the two teams preparing for tests to come. But first, an overview for each of the Bladers, starting with Brooklyn Masefield.

When Brooklyn was a young boy, he was able to beat other kids in Beyblade battles with little to no effort at all. He was shunned for his natural talent, especially since everybody else had to work hard to reach their goal as talented Bladers. Tragically, Brooklyn was seen as a monster for having reached that goal well ahead of the others (mostly likely because they were jealous). As a result, he was left alone, sometimes on swings, contemplating his life, while the other children had fun elsewhere. Years later, he was recruited into the Beyblade Entertainment Global Association (which was formed by Boris Balkov, who bought out the BBA, in a scheme to take over the world through Beyblade.) as one of the members of the Justice 5, BEGA's elite Blading team. When not Blading, he would spend all day outside, laying on the grass and taking care of any bug or animal around him, rather than staying inside a building with little to no view of the environment or training. As a matter of fact, Brooklyn barely ever trains. When lying on the grass, he would sometimes have 'visions' of how an upcoming Beyblade battle may end. Whenever Brooklyn battled, he would let his powerful Engine Gear Beyblade, Zeus, fight by itself, because he knew that they were going to win. Brooklyn's Zeus can deal a lot of damage to the opponent, as evidenced by Kai Hiwatari's injuries from his first battle against the naturally-talented Blader. When Kai had his rematch against Brooklyn, the former's ferocity in battle made the latter realize that he wasn't as good a Blader as he thought he was, and that his prophetic visions were useless. After his first loss to Kai Hiwatari, Brooklyn was in a trance for a few days. Hitoshi, who is his trainer, convinced him that he had to use his frustration against his next enemy, rather than his natural talent that he relied on for years. Though Brooklyn was reluctant at first, bordering scared, Hitoshi's advice caused him to go mad and want to destroy everything in his way. In his battle against Tyson Granger, Brooklyn poured his negative emotions into the power of his dimension-switching Special Attack, King of Darkness. Just when things seemed bleak for the world, Tyson managed to convince Brooklyn about what Blading is truly about, and though the world was ravaged as a result of the use of Zeus' power, the two opposing Bladers continued their battle, no longer under the machinations of Boris Balkov, who is currently in prison for attempting to take over the world.

Not very much is known of this Legendary Blader's early life, or those of the Nemesis Bladers. Not even when they were locked up in that cave where Doji, the former leader of the Dark Nebula group, found and released them. It is safe to assume that the individuals who locked them up knew all too well of the danger they posed if left unchecked. Rago, being a Legendary Blader and the Child of Nemesis, is enormously powerful, and the only one capable of wielding the Beyblade of Nemesis. As far is Rago's personality goes, he is fierce, vile, ruthless, and cruel. He is not a very nice person either, and it is as if he does not contain a heart for comfort. The only person seems to truly care about, is Nemesis himself, and is willing to do whatever it takes for the dark God of Destruction to achieve world domination. Armageddon, the Special Move of Diablo Nemesis X:D, is powerful enough to even be seen from outer space, churning out enormous amounts of dark energy. For whatever reason, he follows orders from Pluto, who is the descendant of King Hades, Nemesis' original owner in the ancient past, who tried to conquer the world using the God of Destruction's power, but was thwarted when King Zeus sent the Solar System Bladers to stop them. Using Zeus' Barrier, the Solar System Bladers sealed away Nemesis along with its master, who swore vengeance and predicted that Nemesis will return. Indeed Nemesis did return, thanks to the sinister planning of Hades' descendant.

Part 1 End

So, what do you guys think?

EDIT: Kai-V pointed out that Brooklyn never had a real surname, so I changed a few things here and there.
This is really interesting idea you have here. Is the whole series gonna be about this battle? Because if not, can I have a request, Ryuga vs Damian (L-Drago Destroy FConfused vs. Hell Kerbecs)?
Well, I did say that I will accept requests for subsequent battles after Brooklyn VS Rago. Thanks for the review!
Damn you rock.This thing is really great.

But remind something:
There are two sentences which is kind of 'sticking' together. Mind fixing?
Which ones in particular?
Match-up #1: Rago VS Brooklyn Part 2

In addition to Kenny and Madoka handling the test data to input into the simulator program, there is also the former wielder of Cyber Draciel, Jim, who is specifically invited to help gather the data on the performance of the Beys during the tests. He says to Ryo, "I don't like the looks of these guys", referring to Rago, Johannes, Pluto, Doji, and the Nemesis Bladers, "They're, without a doubt, a heck of a lot worse than when I was corrupted by Cyber Draciel, but I'll see what I can do to gather that data! I can determine a Beyblade's RPM and its Blader's attack patterns, after all!". Ryo Hagane smiled, "Of course you can, Jimmy-boy!", to which the tactical genius replied, "With all due respect, Mr. Hagane, please don't call me that!", as he goes off to gather the testing equipment.

Speaking of equipment, Rago will be using his Diablo Nemesis X:D, launching it with a 3 Segment Launcher Grip, attached to which is the BeyLauncher V2 equipped with BeyLauncher Suspension, an LED Sight, and Grip Rubber, not to mention the standard WBBA Beypoint Card. Brooklyn, on the other hand, will use his beloved Engine Gear Beyblade Zeus, launching it with an EZShooter Power Custom launcher, attached to a Customize Grip equipped with a Roller Support and Sniper Compass. I mean, you gotta give our combatants the best equipment for the tests, right? Right.

Our first test will measure the destructive power of Rago and Brooklyn's Beyblades. Each Blader will have two large walls made of industrial-grade concrete reinforced with the most durable rebar commercially available. One wall will be destroyed without the use of a Special Move/Attack, and the other wall with the use of a Special Move/Attack. Ryo Hagane, who is overseeing the match-up alongside the BBA's own Mr. Dickenson, will be deciding who will go first, by way of a coin flip; Heads for Brooklyn, and Tails for Rago. Ryo flips the coin into the air, and after a couple of intense seconds, the coin landed with a clink. Mr. Dickenson stepped forward to see what side the coin landed on, which is Tails, which means Rago gets to go first. "As much as I would hate to say it", started Mr. D with dread in his voice (he's creeped out by Rago), "The coin landed on Tails, and therefore; Rago will go first."

At that announcement, Pluto lets out a sinister chuckle, as he motions for Rago to step forward for his test, which he did. Ryo, though fearful of Rago on the inside, started the countdown.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"GO SHOOT!", Rago yelled as launched his Nemesis at the first wall. The Bey of the God of Destruction also happened to be in Attack Mode and its X Drive 4D Bottom in XF Mode, as it flew at the wall, before breaking it into a million pieces, with a singular strike, leaving behind the rebar frame, which then fell over with a deep clang. "That's one wall down!", started Pluto before ordering to Rago, "Show that second wall your power!!!". Rago nods before declaring his attack, "Nemesis, destroy this weak wall with Special Move: Armageddon!!", as the sphere of dark energy started growing from the evil Bey of the Black Sun itself, consuming the second wall. Rago lets out one of his infamous evil laughters, as the ground shook fiercely, the weather became incredibly fearsome, and for some reason, hardcore, fast-paced heavy metal music is playing in the background. After no more than a minute, Rago calls off the Special Move, as things went back to normal, and the heavy metal music stopped playing, leaving those that heard it wondering where it came from. All that was left of the second wall, is a smoking crater of jaw-dropping proportions, with Nemesis spinning idly in its center, before dutifully flying back into its master's hand. Jim's jaw dropped from the destructive power exhibited by Diablo Nemesis, but he managed to sum up the data for it in his head. The Beyblades in the tests would be rated on a scale of 1 to 5 (1=Lowest, 5=Highest), in four criteria; Attack, Defense, Stamina, and Balance. "Diablo Nemesis' attack power is a...5 out of 5! Maybe even more than that!", announced Jim as he regained his composure from his shock.

"Hah! There is no way that this Brooklyn would be able to surpass this!", crows Cycnus, at which Ming-Ming responds, "Don't get too cocky, swan-boy! Wait till you see Brooklyn's King of Darkness!", as two more walls are set up for Brooklyn's run. The wielder of Zeus steps forward to start his test. Since his Zeus' Customize Gear is essentially a bigger version of most bearing-based Spin Gears, he will not be required to use his Turbo Winder. Pluto sneers to Brooklyn snobbishly, "You might as well give up, Brooklyn, for Rago's Nemesis possesses far more destructive power than what your Zeus might unleash.", to which Charles replies, "I wouldn't underestimate him, Pluto. Brooklyn is the most powerful Blader in the Justice 5, and you'll be surprised at what he's got up his sleeves.", as Brooklyn engages Zeus to his launcher. Again, Ryo Hagane starts the countdown;

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"Go Shoot!", Brooklyn finishes, as he launches Zeus into action at his first wall. The black Engine Gear Beyblade smashes through the wall, leaving a perfectly circular hole in it. After not more than a second, multiple cracks started forming around the hole, before the first wall collapsed into a pile of gravel, and the rebar frame all sliced up and bent out of shape. "Yeah, that's the way you do it, Brooklyn! Show those Nemesis Bladers what you could do!", cheers Garland. Brooklyn nods before calling upon Zeus' incredible power, absorbing the chimera-type Bit-Beast into his body, and creating the distinctive black hole of the Special Attack. He simply declares, "King of Darkness...", as his second wall gets sucked into it, before the setting switched to that of a massive ruined city, representing Brooklyn's troubled childhood memories. Pluto became shocked and awestruck, and demands, "W-w-what the Hell is this?! H-how is this even possible?!". Herschel, though awestruck himself along with the Nemesis Bladers and Johannes, managed to let out a reply, "I believe this must be a side-effect to Brooklyn's Special Move, whatever this is!!". Hitoshi, Brooklyn's trainer, smirks, "You guessed right, Nemesis Blader, this is part of Brooklyn's Special Attack, but don't worry, it'll switch back to normal soon enough!", as the naturally-talented Blader calls off his Special Attack, causing the dimensions to switch back to normal. The second wall was blown to oblivion by the King of Darkness move, and not only that, but the grass and the trees in the test site are made devoid of life. "Zeus scores a 5 out of 5 in Attack Power", announces Jim as he writes down the data, "Perhaps even more than that, similar to Rago's Nemesis." Charles then brags to Pluto, "See, I told you that you would be surprised at what Brooklyn can do, Pluto!", which the purple-haired, tux-wearing Blader replied indignantly, "Well, so what?! Rago will destroy him in these subsequent tests!"

After the test, there came a debate on which Blader gets the edge, but in the end, they are tied.

BEYBLADE ATTACK POWER

EDGE: TIED

Author's Note: Took me long enough to finish that second part. Anyways, tell us what you think! :)

Part 2 End
I'm not gonna lie ... This was boss
Thanks for the criticism! Smile
I understand that this is a fanfiction, but Brooklyn has no family name. So, if you were fine with calling Rago just "Rago", then you should also be fine with just calling him "Brooklyn".
Wow, this is the first time I get criticism from the very administrator of WBO herself. Thanks, Kai-V! Smile