Midnight Bull 125SF rough draft

Quote:Face: Bull
The face depicts Taurus, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Bull

This version of Bull is a dark pearl red, and like all other Bull clear wheels it features a two-winged design with two small openings between each wing. It is the heaviest Clear Wheel with excellent weight distribution. This makes it one of the best choices for HWS based Defense and Stamina customizations.

Metal Wheel: Midnight

Just like the original Bull Wheel, Midnight consists of two long, sloped wings adjacent to each other, both ending in a point. Along with this, there are two half-circles on a slight incline in the space between the slopes, emulating the nose rings sometimes worn by bulls. The biggest difference is that Midnight is built to have a Clear Wheel. For some Midnight is a powerful smash attacker and for others it is bad

Use in Attack Customization:
MF/MF-H Midnight Bull D125/GB145RF/R2F
Can be used as a smash attacker if no top tier attack combos are present.

Track: 125

The 125 Track is a midway between the 105 and the 145 Tracks. Utilized in mid-height stamina combos, it is more difficult to destablize compared to 145 height stamina combos. It has declined in popularity as the choice mid-height track due to the release of gimmicked tracks of the same height, such as T125 and D125.

Tip: SF

SF is is a sharp tip with a flattened end. As a result, SF displays a combination of Attack qualities and Stamina qualities, moving in a semi-aggressive pattern. Because of this however, the two attributes are compromised, culminating in an average performance in both categories. It produces a movement pattern that, while it is aggressive, is much slower than any Flat Bottom. The increased friction with the stadium floor due to the wider tip both increases its Defense and Stamina in comparison to a bottom similar to S or ES. However, it is in absolutely no competition with bottoms similar to WD for Stamina or RS for Defense. Semi-Flat is meant to be used in Balance type Beyblades, and as mentioned, exhibits aspects of several types, however it excels in none and thus is essentially useless.

SF's only mildly effective use is in Destabilizer customs where the low Track used along with the balance of qualities allows the custom to destabilize the opposing Beyblade.

overall:
Though 125 is outclassed and Midnight isn’t the best metal wheel for attack, it may have some untapped potential. The fact that this is one of the very few Hasbro beyblades with SF, and that Bull is one of the best clear wheels for both stamina and defence makes it a fairly good purchase. Every Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.

now for constructive criticism
"but I have been able to get midnight"

Very informal.
The "I have been" part is not needed just change it to "Some people have been" as when it goes to beywiki you can't really say who made it.
SF is a top tier destab tip not a mildly effective one
(Mar. 21, 2011  12:31 PM)Bey Philosopher Wrote: This article s informal and opinionative.

thats because it is a modded version of a review i made for the WBO magazine, and this is just a very rough daft, not the final product. trust me i will change it

also, instead of just saying that, could you tell me how to fix it?

(Mar. 21, 2011  12:09 PM)NobleGallade Wrote: SF is a top tier destab tip not a mildly effective one

i agree, but i just copied from the beywiki for that part

edit: OP edited
Did you forget the face section???

(Mar. 21, 2011  3:50 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
Quote:Clear Wheel: Bull

Bull's original release colour is red, and features a two-winged design with two small openings between each wing. It is the heaviest Clear Wheel with excellent weight distribution. This makes it one of the best choices for HWS based Defense and Stamina customizations.

this version of bull is a dark pearl red

Metal Wheel: Midnight
Based off the pre-HWS bull, they do have similarities in the wings, both having large slopes and similar “nose rings”. Though called useless by many, it does better than its predecessor does, and midnight outclasses storm as well. Since midnight’s problem is the low weight it has, many people think that if Hasbro made it heavier it would do much better.
It is said that upper is none existent in MFB, some people able to get midnight to lift the opponent up into the air, so it may have some potential as an upper attacker or a destabilizer.

One odd thing about this wheel is that for some it is a powerful smash attacker and for others it is bad, this is most likely because of launching differences.

Smash Attack Combo: MF/MF-H Midnight Bull D125/GB145RF/R2F

Track: 125

The 125 Track is a midway between the 105 and the 145 Tracks. Utilized in mid-height stamina combos, it is more difficult to destablize compared to 145 height stamina combos. It has declined in popularity as the choice mid-height track due to the release of gimmicked tracks of the same height, such as T125 and D125.

Tip: SF

SF is is a sharp tip with a flattened end. As a result, SF displays a combination of Attack qualities and Stamina qualities, moving in a semi-aggressive pattern. Because of this however, the two attributes are compromised, culminating in an average performance in both categories. It produces a movement pattern that, while it is aggressive, is much slower than any Flat Bottom. The increased friction with the stadium floor due to the wider tip both increases its Defense and Stamina in comparison to a bottom similar to S or ES. However, it is in absolutely no competition with bottoms similar to WD for Stamina or RS for Defense. Semi-Flat is meant to be used in Balance type Beyblades, and as mentioned, exhibits aspects of several types, however it excels in none and thus is essentially useless.

SF's only mildly effective use is in Destabilizer customs where the low Track used along with the balance of qualities allows the custom to destabilize the opposing Beyblade.

Overall:
Though 125 is outclassed and midnight isn’t the best metal wheel for attack, it may have some untapped potential. The fact that bull is one of the best clear wheels and this is one of the very few Hasbro beyblades with SF makes it a fairly good purchase.

now for constructive criticism

bolds will go in order

1) Sentence is out of place. Try to fit it in to the article.

2)The entire Midnight sections needs alot of rewording. Over use of words like "they" and "it." Sentence structure also is worded akwardly in this area. And that last paragraph in that section is not really informative at all.

3)The overall is not bad, but could still be worked on. The use of words like "may" shows a sense of lack of knowlage, which is true, as the bey hasn't recieved extensive testing yet. While I understand information on the Midnight wheel's preformance is scarce, it is best not to speculate, as not to confuse people.

And on a final note, use more capital letters when naming parts and terminology.

This article has potential. Hopefuly, more testing is done so that we may further understand this bey.
edited the OP, tell me what needs changes

(Mar. 21, 2011  9:42 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: This article has potential. Hopefuly, more testing is done so that we may further understand this bey.

thank you. yeah, the biggest problem is that there are very few tests, and some show good results and others show bad, and my tests would be disregarded because i do not have a TT attack
You should add the Destabilizer combo Flame Cancer/Bull 90/100SF
article is 10x better. here are some more improvments to make.

Quote:Along with this, there are two half-circles on a slight incline in the space between the slopes, emulating the nose rings sometimes worn by bulls, the biggest difference is that Midnight is built to have a Clear Wheel.

This is a run-on sentence, and should be seperated where the comma is bolded by replacing it with a period (.)

and agian, terminology should be in caps. There are a few "Midnight"s that still have a lower case "m".

And as I said before, I would like the Overall to be better, but it simply can't at the time.
thank you, i fixed it
Quote:The biggest difference is that Midnight is built to have a Clear Wheel. One odd thing about this wheel is that for some it is a powerful smash attacker and for others it is bad, this is most likely because of launching or combo differences, but it is agreed that Midnights weight is the biggest problem it has even though it does better then its predecessor.

The bold letters are obvious. Mention how it is a rendition of the original Bull Wheel.

The underlined letters are informal for Beywiki.
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:47 AM)Bey Philosopher Wrote:
Quote:The biggest difference is that Midnight is built to have a Clear Wheel. One odd thing about this wheel is that for some it is a powerful smash attacker and for others it is bad, this is most likely because of launching or combo differences, but it is agreed that Midnights weight is the biggest problem it has even though it does better then its predecessor.

The bold letters are obvious. Mention how it is a rendition of the original Bull Wheel.

The underlined letters are informal for Beywiki.

what? i took what midnight looks like from the original bull wheel in the beywiki as they are the same

and what do you mean by "informal" (i do not know what that word means), instead of just telling me that they are informal can you also tell me how to fix it?
Informal means, well, not formal!

Something that is not really professional, or doesn't properly fit in something.

Mention how it is a rendition of the Bull Clear Wheel.

If I give you example sentences, it would sort of in a way be like as if I'm writing the article. Try just to take a way the reference to people, then it will be fine. The beginning part of Midnight, along with the overall is great already. Wink
You forgot......

Face: Bull
lord wolfblade- you haven't edited it yet....
(Apr. 01, 2011  11:52 AM)janpegasus Wrote: lord wolfblade- you haven't edited it yet....

i know, i have been busy lately, i just edited it now

any suggestions?
um i have seen the bull wheel and it looks more like bull horns than wings....thats just me
(Mar. 31, 2011  9:39 PM)BMFA Wrote: You forgot......

Face: Bull

Bumping this request because, well, you did. :\