[Michigan, USA] Tournament Discussion

hey im a defence type blader

where is the next tournament going to be?

im up i the trout lake area
I been talking to my lgs (local game store) to hold casual events and future wbo tournaments. In Grand Rapids,MI at Galactic toys on Alpine area. I like to grow the community in Grand Rapids area. If there's any bladers in the Grand Rapids area. What do you think have casual events on the weekend or the weekdays and time?
I live in Lapeer

We should have a tournament in flint or Lapeer Michigan
(Jun. 08, 2021  3:10 AM)Zax Wrote: I been talking to my lgs (local game store) to hold casual events and future wbo tournaments. In Grand Rapids,MI at Galactic toys on Alpine area. I like to grow the community in Grand Rapids area. If there's any bladers in the Grand Rapids area. What do you think have casual events on the weekend or the weekdays and time?

Are you by chance into metal fight? My friend and I play in Grand Rapids every other Sunday
My son and I have just gotten interested in Beyblades, and we live in the Metro Detroit area. Is anyone interested in having a Beyblade night, maybe at Guild of Blades up in Clawson?
(Sep. 16, 2021  1:29 AM)jst1vaughn Wrote: My son and I have just gotten interested in Beyblades, and we live in the Metro Detroit area. Is anyone interested in having a Beyblade night, maybe at Guild of Blades up in Clawson?

Hey so I'm in a similar situation My Son and I got into them over Christmas just to find out the community is basically dead here we live in detroit

We live in the Detroit and would love to get with a group to set up some times to meet and play
(Feb. 05, 2022  1:17 AM)Shadowraveflash Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  1:29 AM)jst1vaughn Wrote: My son and I have just gotten interested in Beyblades, and we live in the Metro Detroit area. Is anyone interested in having a Beyblade night, maybe at Guild of Blades up in Clawson?

Hey so I'm in a similar situation My Son and I got into them over Christmas just to find out the community is basically dead here we live in detroit

We live in the Detroit and would love to get with a group to set up some times to meet and play

Me and a few organizers are in talks with Youmacon to do a Beyblade tournament there this year. It's in the early stages but I think we could establish Metro Detroit and other cities on the Canadian border as crossover hubs for both US and Canadian bladers.
(Mar. 28, 2022  4:44 AM)BladerOwl Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2022  1:17 AM)Shadowraveflash Wrote: Hey so I'm in a similar situation My Son and I got into them over Christmas just to find out the community is basically dead here we live in detroit

Me and a few organizers are in talks with Youmacon to do a Beyblade tournament there this year. It's in the early stages but I think we could establish Metro Detroit and other cities on the Canadian border as crossover hubs for both US and Canadian bladers.

this is a great Idea count us in
(Apr. 13, 2022  9:51 PM)Shadowraveflash Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2022  4:44 AM)BladerOwl Wrote: Me and a few organizers are in talks with Youmacon to do a Beyblade tournament there this year. It's in the early stages but I think we could establish Metro Detroit and other cities on the Canadian border as crossover hubs for both US and Canadian bladers.

this is a great Idea count us in

could work but we're waiting for final approval from Youmacon. We're planning on hosting the tournament on Saturday November 5th at the Renaissance Center off of Jefferson Ave.
(Apr. 16, 2022  1:04 AM)BladerOwl Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2022  9:51 PM)Shadowraveflash Wrote: this is a great Idea count us in

could work but we're waiting for final approval from Youmacon. We're planning on hosting the tournament on Saturday november 5th at the Renaissance Center off of Jefferson Ave.

If I put in the right place then it's only 3 hours away from me, I could probably go
(Apr. 16, 2022  2:22 AM)--- Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2022  1:04 AM)BladerOwl Wrote: could work but we're waiting for final approval from Youmacon. We're planning on hosting the tournament on Saturday november 5th at the Renaissance Center off of Jefferson Ave.

If I put in the right place then it's only 3 hours away from me, I could probably go
We'll have to see what Youmacon says about it when they get to it. It's in the works but don't hold your breath for it.
(Dec. 23, 2009  10:03 PM)madden610 Wrote: I want to battle any bladers in michigan
i live in traverse city michigan
Ok, update on the Youmacon tournament. It's been put on hold until we can get some stuff sorted out between the organizers
(Jul. 18, 2022  1:27 AM)BladerOwl Wrote: Ok, update on the Youmacon tournament. It's been put on hold until we can get some stuff sorted out between the organizers

Ah no worries