Meteo LDrago LW105 LF

This is my first article.Please comment.

Meteo LDrago LW105 LF

obtain:Bought with HK$190-250

Face:Ldrago
It represents one of the consallations in the sky.It has a little bit different design with the Lightnling LDrago series and the Ldrago.

Hybrid wheel / plastic wheel : LDrago II
This is the most valuable part of the whole bey.There is rubber around the wheel,so when it attacks ,it can reduce most of the recoil.It can also absorb opponents' spinning,so that it can face high-potential defense beyblades well.

Metal Wheel : Meteo
This wheel has a high attack power,and it can also absorb spinning well.However it is covered most of the wheel by LDrago II , so I wonder how much can it do.

Track : L (Left) W (Wing) 105 (Low)
The track seems to be designed for LDrago series to slighly increase stamina.But can it help adding attack power?I don't know.

Bottom : L(Left) F(Flat)
This is an another secret to make Meteo Ldrago to be a stronger bey than before.It looks like Right Rubber Flat(R2F),but pointing in an opposite direction and without rubber.Because its unique shape,it can move fast and make motor-like noise.However,it is make by plastic,so it takes time to spin at the highest speed.Also, it is very weak in defense while spinning,directly facing it may be still OK, but it is afraid of side attacks,as it does not atack in that direction and it does not grip the stadium well.

Summary of Meteo LDrago LW105 LF:
Its bottom and track is a opposite-direction copy of Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F.It's overall is better than Galaxy Pegasis,but as it does take time to strengh-up,it may be weaker than Galaxy Pegasis at the beginning,who does not need boost up time,but it provides more stamina.There is still more room for improvement.
This is definitely not up to snuff. Every line in here is either irrelevant, poorly worded, or just plain incorrect.

Plus, there's nowhere near enough detail in multiple sections, and there are grammar and spelling errors everywhere.

EDIT: And you're personifying the beyblade.
(Nov. 23, 2010  6:08 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: This is my first article.Please comment.

Meteo LDrago LW105 LF

obtain:Bought with HK$190-250

Face:Ldrago
It represents one of the consallations in the sky.It has a little bit different design with the Lightnling LDrago series and the Ldrago.

That part didnt make sense

Hybrid wheel / plastic wheel : LDrago II
This is the most valuable part of the whole bey.There is rubber around the wheel,so when it attacks ,it can reduce most of the recoil.It can also absorb opponents' spinning,so that it can face high-potential defense beyblades well.

Only Meteo can do that, not also LDrago II.

Metal Wheel : Meteo
This wheel has a high attack power,and it can also absorb spinning well.However it is covered most of the wheel by LDrago II , so I wonder how much can it do.

Track : L (Left) W (Wing) 105 (Low) Id say Left Wing 105 instead
The track seems to be designed for LDrago series to slighly increase stamina.But can it help adding attack power?I don't know.

It does not increase stamina, it makes it spin faster to the left and no, it does not add attack power.

Bottom : L(Left) F(Flat) Id say Left Flat instead.
This is an another secret to make Meteo Ldrago to be a stronger bey than before.It looks like Right Rubber Flat(R2F),but pointing in an opposite direction and without rubber.Because its unique shape, it can move fast and make motor-like noise.However,it is make by plastic,so it takes time to spin at the highest speed.Also, it is very weak in defense while spinning,directly facing it may be still OK, but it is afraid of side attacks,as it does not atack in that direction and it does not grip the stadium well.

It IS an R2F thats made of plastic and is facing the oppisite direction.

Summary of Meteo LDrago LW105 LF:
Its bottom and track is a opposite-direction copy of Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F.It's overall is better than Galaxy Pegasis,but as it does take time to strengh-up,it may be weaker than Galaxy Pegasis at the beginning,who does not need boost up time,but it provides more stamina.There is still more room for improvement.

LW105 has 3 wings, not 2 wings like Galaxy Pegasis.

Does that fix the errors?
you don't seem to know the full extent of the beyblade to actually be able to write a decent wiki article about it. because most of the segments of the article you end it in not know what else you can do with it or what its about. you need to have potential combos you can have with the beyblade. like mf meteo ldrago 100 rf/r2f and mf meteo ldrago 100 cs which have been tested and posted in the customizations forum. (forgive me for not providing links for it but you can find it in the beyblade customizations forum). but yeah this article needs ALOT more work.
(Nov. 23, 2010  7:17 AM)teku66 Wrote: you don't seem to know the full extent of the beyblade to actually be able to write a decent wiki article about it. because most of the segments of the article you end it in not know what else you can do with it or what its about. you need to have potential combos you can have with the beyblade. like mf meteo ldrago 100 rf/r2f and mf meteo ldrago 100 cs which have been tested and posted in the customizations forum. (forgive me for not providing links for it but you can find it in the beyblade customizations forum). but yeah this article needs ALOT more work.

does mine help a bit? or no
(Nov. 23, 2010  7:19 AM)Megablaster Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2010  7:17 AM)teku66 Wrote: you don't seem to know the full extent of the beyblade to actually be able to write a decent wiki article about it. because most of the segments of the article you end it in not know what else you can do with it or what its about. you need to have potential combos you can have with the beyblade. like mf meteo ldrago 100 rf/r2f and mf meteo ldrago 100 cs which have been tested and posted in the customizations forum. (forgive me for not providing links for it but you can find it in the beyblade customizations forum). but yeah this article needs ALOT more work.

does mine help a bit? or no

a little bit yeah. but hes sorta right about ldrago II being able to STEAL spin not absorb it. he still needs to test each part before writing an article about it
Sorry everybody that I made a rubbish.
I'll delete it later.I'm still a beginner and I'm a noob.
(Sorry for mispelling amd grammar mistakes because I came HK.)
Meteo L drago needs more testing before an article is done. And it should be done by someone with experience of it.
(Nov. 23, 2010  6:15 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: This is definitely not up to snuff. Every line in here is either irrelevant, poorly worded, or just plain incorrect.

Plus, there's nowhere near enough detail in multiple sections, and there are grammar and spelling errors everywhere.

EDIT: And you're personifying the beyblade.

In full agreement. Not very well written. No where near wikia standards
(Nov. 23, 2010  9:01 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Sorry everybody that I made a rubbish.
I'll delete it later.I'm still a beginner and I'm a noob.
(Sorry for mispelling amd grammar mistakes because I came HK.)

its ok. You just need more expierience is all. Everyone has to start sometime right? Do not be to hard on yourself
(Nov. 23, 2010  12:44 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: No where near wikia standards
Wikia and Wiki/Beywiki standards are completely different.
Do you have the bey? You should test it out more or watch other battles consisting of this bey to write a draft.
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2010  12:44 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: No where near wikia standards
Wikia and Wiki/Beywiki standards are completely different.

when i say "wiki" or "wikia" i refer to the program, not the sites, and what it should be, not what it is. (Beywiki is not sponsered by wikia/wikipedia but uses most of the same programming, making it a wiki) sorry for the misunderstanding

to reiderate, this isnt even up to Beywiki or wikia standards, which is slightly sad..