Meteo L Drago Modes Testing

Thank you!

(Jan. 12, 2011  2:00 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Just don't get how Barrage mode got lower win rates against burn bull 100WD than Earth Bull GB145WB... Since the stamina combo is on a lower track should it not have better contact with the metal wheel, thus more smash?

I too am slightly mystified by this.
The only thing i can think of is that it seemed to me that much of the smash came from L Drago II. So higher track = more contact with L Drago II.
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:03 AM)Spirit Wrote: The only thing i can think of is that it seemed to me that much of the smash came from L Drago II. So higher track = more contact with L Drago II.
Yes, this is true.
The Meteo Metal Wheel doesn't really have much Smash Attack.

Anyway, were most of the wins from Burn Bull 100WD from lucky wall saves?
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:53 AM)Diamond Wrote: Anyway, were most of the wins from Burn Bull 100WD from lucky wall saves?

Yes, for many of the rounds, but it did seem that Meteo's smash wasn't as effective against it as it was against the higher track combos
Since I'm pretty sure we're in agreement in the fact that Meteo's smash comes from above the rubber circumference, wouldn't that render the mode useless?

Slight shifts in weight distribution might play a part, but if you think about how little a shift it really is, wouldn't that be like saying W105 has more stamina than 105?
(Jan. 13, 2011  6:20 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Since I'm pretty sure we're in agreement in the fact that Meteo's smash comes from above the rubber circumference, wouldn't that render the mode useless?

Slight shifts in weight distribution might play a part, but if you think about how little a shift it really is, wouldn't that be like saying W105 has more stamina than 105?

Lol slightly off topic but if we count the slightest factors, then although the weight distribution is still more to the outer edge on W105, the wings increase drag as the bey rotates... Lol just something to argue. Anyways. since the smash DOES come from L Drago II, then I guess the mode which exposes the most rubber is better?
The metal wheel doesn't get in the way of L drago II though
(Jan. 13, 2011  6:33 AM)momiji manju Wrote: The metal wheel doesn't get in the way of L drago II though

Hmm, so I guess its which part of the metal wheel causes the most smash then? Interesting... if the performance difference really is insignificant, then it could be up to the aesthetic preferences of the user I guess.
That's what I've always thought hah