Metal fight beyblade live action movie

What would it be like having a live action beyblade movie. just think what they could do with the digital graphics for the beyblades spinning. i do not know if the movie would be a success but the graphics would be unbelievable. imagine them making the beyblades spark and wind and fire from there bit beast.

Anyway what do u think?
I'd imagine it would be pretty bad. Looking at the Dragonball Movie with all the effects and what not, it was bad too. It would most definitely be harder with Live Action. I mean, using special effects to show the Bit Beast coming out and stuff, it doesn't look good in my mind.
i meen dont get me wrong i think the story line would suck but the actual battles themselves with the beyblades would be badass, from what i seen in movie and so forth with digital effects.
it would be awesome if they did it in a totally cheesy kamen rider sort of way
yes true. look i know they stuffed up dragonball andeveryone thinks that making a live action of anything is bad, but i thing that new air bender/avatar looks good from the trailer. all i would want from the movie would be awesome battles, the story line i could no give a carp about.
Making anime real. it's not a good idea.
some animes would work, namely the slice of life ones, but special effects ones would be cheesy at best i guess... although stuff like kamen rider is intertaining at least once in a while (oh, and ultraman too =D)
No bitbeasts. Just two guys, some Crabs, and some Spinning tops.
No bitbeasts? Would we have those "imaginary ones" from MFB? They're not really there but we do see them? Otherwise, it's just spinning tops, nothing really mind-blowing...

Although I would be interested to seeing characters from the anime coming to life. The actor playing Tetsuya would have to be extremely skilled, in order to capture and re-act all of his awesomeness.
Well I would totally watch it, awful or spectacular.
i think the battles would be totally wicked , hey you never know they might even make a mfb 3d movie. i think with all of the technology now i have no doubt that in a live action movie they could make such insane realistic battles
No, it'd be so anti climatic it'd be funny.
i volunteer to play the villian
(Jul. 07, 2009  3:34 PM)DevilDraco Wrote: Making anime real. it's not a good idea.

I agree with DevilDraco its not a good idea to make it real, the only part thats good of making anime real is cosplaying.
(Jul. 08, 2009  8:31 AM)LAITON Wrote: I agree with DevilDraco its not a good idea to make it real, the only part thats good of making anime real is cosplaying.

lol
metal fight 4 .season a awsome xD
a awesome heading for it would be METAL FUSION
(Jul. 08, 2009  9:48 AM)BeybladeChief Wrote: a awesome heading for it would be METAL FUSION

very original
Thank you. it doesnt make it very corny but gives a certain style. what do you think about making a 3D MFB movie would it work.
(Jul. 08, 2009  10:01 AM)BeybladeChief Wrote: Thank you. it doesnt make it very corny but gives a certain style. what do you think about making a 3D MFB movie would it work.

i was being sarcastic, that's the name of the new series in english
well jeez ssoooorrryyy. but it is still a good title puting anything with beyblade in the title would be very corny
(Jul. 08, 2009  12:35 PM)BeybladeChief Wrote: well jeez ssoooorrryyy. but it is still a good title puting anything with beyblade in the title would be very corny

... how so?
Says 'BeybladeChief'.

You can't really hide the fact that it'd be about beyblades.....
yea i know. but i meen i think that METAL FUSION would sound better than BEYBALDE METL FUSION kindof like avatar they changed it to air bender. i honestly believe it would sound and be a better tillte but thats just my opinion