Metal Wheel Cloud

This is my first draft so I dont know how it isTongue_out_wink
Quote:Cloud Metal wheel is one of the lightest metal wheels available. It is based on Aries metal wheel from Pre-Hybrid Wheel System. It has three contact points. However these contact points are not useful. Cloud is hollow from underneath. It has large amount of recoil because of light weight in metagame and three contact points. However Cloud has some use in stamina combos. But it is not preferred to use.

Heavier Metal Wheels like Basalt, Flash, Diablo, etc. but even those released in its time completely outclassed it.

Overall
The light weight and the lack of significant contact points make it useless for everything.
Therefore Cloud should only be purchased for collection purposes.
thats pretty good Grin
To be honest, the current one of Beyblade Wiki is a lot more descriptive, has better grammar (yours can easily be fixed, though) and mentions the contact points.

Quote:Torch is based on the Pre-HWS Aries Metal Wheel. Torch is designed to "fit in" with the Aries energy ring. It has three shorter heads and three long walls between the heads. Due to Torch being light, and combined with its poor contact points and high recoil, it is thoroughly outclassed, even by Poison, and should never be used competitively. Takara Tomy later released this as "Cloud".
I do prefer the version that is already on the Beyblade Wiki, as Cannon pointed out. That version should simply be edited to mention that TAKARA-TOMY's version, Cloud, is slightly heavier, as far as I remember.
I have almost all the metal wheels that are reasled.
BTW I found my cloud to be a lot heavier.. Perhaps it is because its takara like Kai-V mentioned ?
(Dec. 10, 2015  11:56 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: I have almost all the metal wheels that are reasled.
BTW I found my cloud to be a lot heavier.. Perhaps it is because its takara like Kai-V mentioned ?

Yes I recall Hasbro's Legend series Metal Wheels are all lighter than those produced by Takara Tomy. Same with Midnight and Crash.

I still remember when RB9 was released - was very surprised and amused by the Beyblades they included in the set. They were awful and did not seem worth getting unlike RB8.
Ah, the language barrier does appear to be a big problem now, and I am not sure that, content-wise, your draft is better than the description already on Beyblade Wiki, still.
Thanks I would edit it soon with better languageSmile
Here are some points that the article should mention :

- Cloud is based on the Aries Wheel, not just a look-alike like you wrote;
- Light weight;
- Hollow underneath, not "in the back";
- The light weight and the lack of significant contact points make it useless for everything;
- Heavier Metal Wheels like Basalt, etc. but even those released in its time completely outclassed it.
You can probably just edit it.