Metal Series Coming back?

Do you guys think metal series will be coming back? Or a reboot atleast?

(i like the metal series and i really want it to come back as one of the main character "Disappeared" and that i want to know more about on ryuga! I dont think it's fair that they ended the metal fury with ryuga disappearing and that there's a bit of a mystery going on there)
Yea metal fight has a lot of holes during the series I don't think it will come back but I miss rouge too
(Dec. 06, 2018  11:56 AM)Dragon Emperor! Wrote: Do you guys think metal series will be coming back? Or a reboot atleast?

(i like the metal series and i really want it to come back as one of the main character "Disappeared" and that i want to know more about on ryuga! I dont think it's fair that they ended the metal fury with ryuga disappearing and that there's a bit of a mystery going on there)
 Bro, he died
.i think there is already a thread for that
(Dec. 06, 2018  1:18 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2018  11:56 AM)Dragon Emperor! Wrote: Do you guys think metal series will be coming back? Or a reboot atleast?

Bro, he died

Hey but how he gave his hay to this man in shogunun steel that finish beeing rooning dragoon?
(Dec. 07, 2018  2:49 AM)omega263 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2018  1:18 PM)bladekid Wrote:  Bro, he died

Hey but how he gave his hay to this man in shogunun steel that finish beeing rooning dragoon?

Maybe a plot hole, but anyone who saw the end of metal fury can see that he dies
(Dec. 07, 2018  3:20 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  2:49 AM)omega263 Wrote: Hey but how he gave his hay to this man in shogunun steel that finish beeing rooning dragoon?

Maybe a plot hole, but anyone who saw the end of metal fury can see that he dies

But you know that he can teleport like that
(Dec. 07, 2018  3:20 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2018  2:49 AM)omega263 Wrote: Hey but how he gave his hay to this man in shogunun steel that finish beeing rooning dragoon?

Not really they just show him vanished,  both L-drago and ryuga disappear with living a trace  ryuga's body was nowere to be found. Plus ryuga can teleport himself , If i remember correctly In the zero g manga after sakyo lost he went on a journey with takanosuke and it was showcase sakyo battling ryuga. So ryuga's death has never been confirmed