(Metal Saga) Powerful Stamina/Balance Combo

I discovered this combo years ago, and it is my personal favorite that I use any time I pull out my Metal Saga Beys. 

Full Combo: Phantom Leone SA165BS

Energy Ring: Leone I (Rock Leone) 
Fusion Wheel: Phantom (Phantom Orion)
Spin Track: SA165 (Archer Gargole, Zero G)
Performance Tip: Ball Sharp (Various Beys)

There are four total modes available for this Bey, allowing for counters against many different strategies.

Mode breakdowns below

Full Unleashed mode
FW(Fusion Wheel): S(Stamina mode)
ST(Spin Track): D(Defense mode)
Breakdown: This mode is the most powerful, with the Phantom wheel's full potential being brought out by the Spin Track guarding its sharp grooves on the bottom. This mode is perfect against attack types of a really low height, as the Spin Track protects the Fusion Wheel against any attacks from below.

Aggressive Stamina mode
FW: S
ST: A
Breakdown: This mode is perfect if you are okay taking a little damage in return to deal some out. The sharp grooves on the underside of the Fusion Wheel are exposed, and the Spin Track's teeth can catch shorter or off balanced opponents.

Standard Up Guard mode
FW: A
ST: D
Breakdown: The Spin Track keeps the large gaps on the Fusion Wheel partially covered, as well as protecting the Bey from attacks from below. This is the mode I use to gage my opponent's strengths and strategies. I can tell whether the next battle requires more stamina or more attack power.

Full Drop Guard mode
FW: A
ST: A
Breakdown: This is the most aggressive mode, with all of the Fusion Wheel gaps and the teeth on the Spin Track clearly exposed. This is perfect if you are up against a Stamina type and want to end it quickly, or if you want to match an Attack Type. 
Note: this mode has the most recoil, so be advised that not even the heavy Phantom wheel and the exposed Spin Track teeth can keep it from flying into a pocket.

Notable notes: The Spin Track, while designed for Zero G stadiums, does still work to some extent. It gives some life-after-death, mostly in Attack mode, so your Bey can spin for a half a second longer than normal. There is also the chance for it to stop a knockout by redirecting the Bey when it scrapes the stadium floor, but that can use a large amount of energy and can be a risky play.

For those who might ask why Leone I, and not Leone II from Fang Leone, I tested it, and it didn't work as well. The metal flecks in the Energy Ring displaced the weight gifted by the Phantom Wheel, giving it less stamina and balance overall.

There are definitely stronger combos out there, and Phantom Orion has no problem stalemating this one, but against most other Beys this one pulls through with next to no issue. It even has no issue taking on L-Drago Destructor and Death Quetzelcoatl(the only two Legendary Beyblades I have besides Orion).