Metal Gear Solid 5 confirmed?!

Ryan left, he was disgruntled, what he meant to say is Metal Gear III: Cat's Out Of The Bag.
After MGS4, does anyone really even care?

I mean all they're going to do is destroy the story even further.
(Aug. 29, 2008  5:45 PM)Roan Wrote: After MGS4, does anyone really even care?

Eeeeehhhh, it's time for more non-cannon games like MG:A. Hell let Kojima make a hard-core 2D fighter with character models that are actually Snake (sorry SCIV), it would be so totally awesome! Just like that Castlevania game! Or a Metal Gear racing game, like that upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh! game, it would sell gangbusters!

What I'm getting at here is that, Konami sucks.
(Aug. 29, 2008  5:50 PM)Takao Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2008  5:45 PM)Roan Wrote: After MGS4, does anyone really even care?

Eeeeehhhh, it's time for more non-cannon games like MG:A. Hell let Kojima make a hard-core 2D fighter with character models that are actually Snake (sorry SCIV), it would be so totally awesome! Just like that Castlevania game! Or a Metal Gear racing game, like that upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh! game, it would sell gangbusters!

What I'm getting at here is that, Konami sucks.

I like Metal Gear Ac!d...
Is this information 100%??
Didn't MGS4 just get released? Unless they've been working on MGS5 at the same time as number 4, I think we're in for a long wait. It'll probably get pushed back as well.
I just wanna know it this info is 100% cause if not a lot of people are going to be pissed, and also when mgs4 ended it ended with snake calling it quits and living a normal life. So why would they just go back on that??
you didnt think there was gonna be a 5th one?

lol
truth be told no i did not, but i did my own little research on mgs5 and it seems it is coming out but not time soon i bet.

Check out this link about MGS5
http://www.psu.com/Kojima-already-thinki...748-p0.php
another MGS? but whos gonna be the main? not Snake thats for sure and Raiden is dead.
(Sep. 02, 2008  4:25 PM)Litrid Wrote: another MGS? but whos gonna be the main? not Snake thats for sure and Raiden is dead.

What? Raiden didn't die...
(Sep. 02, 2008  4:25 PM)Litrid Wrote: another MGS? but whos gonna be the main? not Snake thats for sure and Raiden is dead.

what game have you been playing?

and anyways i highly doubt there will be a metal gear solid 5. kojima himself said that he doesnt want to do anymore games with snake as the main character and would like to see someone else take over (its on the disk that came with the game)
(Sep. 02, 2008  6:07 PM)Fleetscut Wrote:

what game have you been playing?

and anyways i highly doubt there will be a metal gear solid 5. kojima himself said that he doesnt want to do anymore games with snake as the main character and would like to see someone else take over (its on the disk that came with the game)

Kojima has been saying this since production began on MGS3.
i haven't played it but I've been watching a playthrough and I saw Raiden get crushed by Outer Haven.
(Sep. 02, 2008  7:50 PM)Litrid Wrote: i haven't played it but I've been watching a playthrough and I saw Raiden get crushed by Outer Haven.

You need to watch/play the whole game.

Raiden isn't dead.
I thought he only died on the bad ending. Oh well,my response was similar to Roan's. Yet the immediate response was fuuuck not anther one.