Metal Gear Solid 4

if there are any spoilers in this topic i will go topblade on all of you

also, yeah...im finding it hard to be stealthy in this game. i'll try it more on later playthroughs....
oh fuuuck

i think i just might have been spoiled like real baddd

fuuuck
incondite Wrote:oh fuuuck

i think i just might have been spoiled like real baddd

fuuuck

That sucks. Unhappy

I finished Act 3 a little bit ago. I'm starting Act 4 right now. Grin
I was just searching for a trailer I wanted to watch again on Youtube and there was an anfter-credits ending and I didn't click on it of cours but my eye managed to catch a glimpse of a certain characters name in the tag.

Tell me how Act 4 is, It's supposed to be the weakest part of the game.

I'm about to go to the movie store and rent a PS3.
incondite Wrote:I was just searching for a trailer I wanted to watch again on Youtube and there was an anfter-credits ending and I didn't click on it of cours but my eye managed to catch a glimpse of a certain characters name in the tag.

Tell me how Act 4 is, It's supposed to be the weakest part of the game.

I'm about to go to the movie store and rent a PS3.

Its pretty cool so far, but I'm not that far along into it.

Go rent one dude, its worth it.
I want to but I'm having a hard time finding a place that even has PS3s.

old avatar is so close to being used again
haven't had time to play much yet..football, school, work etc, carp sucks

but tomorrow i'm gonna play all day lol
Just cleared Act 4.

I have to be getting close to the end. lol
dude
Im playing it much slower, every time I die I take some form of break. Still I can already say replay value is pretty great, Ive tried many things. Controls are best of any MG game for sure.
I loved Act 1 and reading neogaf and psu it just gets betterSmile mid Act 2 Im guessing
still i kinda want to beat it by tommorrow.

also I'm just about to try out MGO.
I just finished the game.

Wow. I have literally been blown away by this game. Its just... Wow.
Mom's getting some extra doe in sometime by friday and she said she'll get me a PS3. (I got her to watch the MGS3 cutscenes a while back so she wants to see the game lol).

So Roan, how is the end, reviews say the end is a much more like old school MGS, that theres more cutscenes and less gameplay.

What are your PSN's for MGO guys?
are you actually BUYING a ps3?

and im on act 5.

probably my fav game of all time so far
Artie Wrote:are you actually BUYING a ps3?
yesssssss

psn name?
incondite Wrote:Mom's getting some extra doe in sometime by friday and she said she'll get me a PS3. (I got her to watch the MGS3 cutscenes a while back so she wants to see the game lol).

So Roan, how is the end, reviews say the end is a much more like old school MGS, that theres more cutscenes and less gameplay.

What are your PSN's for MGO guys?

The reviews are... Well, I don't know how I feel about it.

The ratio of gameplay to cut-scenes is definitely more in favor of the cut-scenes, but the gameplay that's there is seriously awesome. I don't mind that there are so many cut-scenes because they are so damn good.

My PSN is the same as my XBL, only without the space. RainbowArmy. (I'm not using Foutainhead anymore because I misspelled it number one, and number two it just doesn't fit me lol)
that's good to know

jeremy parish spazzing out saying mgs3 is better pfft

someone make a gif of him when he talks about the game smashing you in the head with nostalgia
incondite Wrote:that's good to know

jeremy parish spazzing out saying mgs3 is better pfft

someone make a gif of him when he talks about the game smashing you in the head with nostalgia

LOL

Yeah he's on crack dude. MGS4 is better in pretty much every way imaginable. I can't even fathom going back to MGS3 now that I've played through 4.
incondite Wrote:someone make a gif of him when he talks about the game smashing you in the head with nostalgia on the 1up show
incondite Wrote:
incondite Wrote:someone make a gif of him when he talks about the game smashing you in the head with nostalgia on the 1up show

I don't have Illustrator, otherwise I would.
watching gameplay videos of this, it's kinda making me want to buy a ps3 just for this game

damn i need a job nowwwww
bugturtles Wrote:watching gameplay videos of this, it's kinda making me want to buy a ps3 just for this game

do it
bugturtles Wrote:watching gameplay videos of this, it's kinda making me want to buy a ps3 just for this game

Its worth it, honestly.

This game is just what the PS3 needed.
this is the best game i have ever played

i cant even describe it.... it's just a masterpiece
Artie Wrote:this is the best game i have ever played

i cant even describe it.... it's just a masterpiece

I'm inclined to agree.

And I'm not just saying this out of pure hype. I beat the game hours ago and I'm still amazed.
Bah, I've called 15 different stores and asked if they had the bundle. I get a resounding "No, we sold out" Unhappy . I really hopes me gets one for me B-Days, so I can join in one the Metal Gear fun. I'm up to speed, completed every full game in the franchise(minus non canon, though I did beat both Ac!ds), so I should be able to jump in with a good understanding.