Metal Gear Solid 4

even if it was, I simply thought it was one of Kojima's jokes. I don't think I was alone in thinking that. w.e. I really avoided any thing that might spoil the story.
man I think its to bad you spoiled it for your self. it just won't be the same. Still be awsome.

Also just played like 45min worth of MGO, I think its pretty dope. Though no headset is kinda bad, and theres som weird reaspawn death thing..
flank ftw
i have yet to see ALL of it

and even still i watched all the cutscenes of snake eater before finishing it and i loved it
k my ps3 might take longer, might not.

depends if mom is mad on the day she gets paid or not...
incondite Wrote:depends if mom is mad on the day she gets paid or not...

lmfao

Your mom is carp hilarious dude.
the whole week she has been like "aw such a good kid i'll get you that game system" then going "RAAAARGH GET A JOB AND BUY THE THING YOURSELF YOU LAZY carp"

so i dunno
incondite Wrote:the whole week she has been like "aw such a good kid i'll get you that game system" then going "RAAAARGH GET A JOB AND BUY THE THING YOURSELF YOU LAZY carp"

so i dunno

LOLLLLLLLL
Alright guys, that's enough.

It was funny at first but its getting out of hand now.

Get back on topic please.

(I'm not kidding.)
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35300.html

wow at that last gun

yeah roan you should just delete all of our carp lol
incondite Wrote:http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35300.html

wow at that last gun

yeah roan you should just delete all of our carp lol

I did.
p.s. and to think i gave you the cheney bed image

okay i need to go to bed night
mg database is worse than mpo and mgs4 combined as far as ruining the metal gear canon.
sam Wrote:mg database is worse than mpo and mgs4 combined as far as ruining the metal gear canon.

is this just an assumption? or have you browsed through it?
its pretty useful in explaining the techno-BS hahaha and big boss.

and really all you've read has caused you to form an opinion on the game without playing.
in my expirence that ruins things.
Blue Wrote:
sam Wrote:mg database is worse than mpo and mgs4 combined as far as ruining the metal gear canon.

is this just an assumption? or have you browsed through it?
its pretty useful in explaining the techno-BS hahaha and big boss.

and really all you've read has caused you to form an opinion on the game without playing.
in my expirence that ruins things.
I don't have to play the game to know that Raiden's line about being the thunder in the rain or something is retarded, or that nanomachines make the worst explanation for every mystery in the series, etc. You don't need to play the story in a MGS title to know what's up. It's not like Bioshock where the story is presented in every aspect of the game: the enemies, the audio diarys, the environment. In MGS games the story is told through long cutscenes that may as well be a kickass Anime.

Spoiler Alert!

Ocelot being actually possessed by Liquid but removes the arm inbetween MGS2 and MGS4 and uses nanomachines (pixie dust) and hypnosis to make himself Liquid is dumb. Sunny and "dead" Big Boss being held at Area 51 of all places is dumb. Big Boss being a Snatcher is really carp dumb. Eva knowing that it was Solidus burning in Act 3 and not Big Boss is dumb. There's a lot more but you get my point...