Metal Fusion losing to plastic generation?

Unless he's using a flat bottom, I doubt it. Plastic beys spin max ~2:30.
Some plastics have massive kill power.
I only like the original plastics due to the nostalgia factor. I miss Dragoon and the others but I can get over it. Things change, you just have to accept it.

Now that I got that out of the way, I may be able to shed light on the matter using SCIENCE. After looking around in the BeyWiki I have gathered that the new MFB launchers are weaker than the Plastics thus giving less RPMs which could give MFBs a lower spin and die easier.I have also come to take the fact how you said that the walls are a pain makes me believe that your blades hit the walls a lot, which would make them weak at the start. How you're launching could be the problem. Physics would say that the MFBs shouldn't lose to the plastics yet they are when you use them.
The launchers are not better.

And I have two awful MFB, and a lot of really amazing plastics, and it takes one carping good plastic to beat them, and then only smash attack/zombie beys.
(Jun. 08, 2010  10:15 PM)SonicDaMan Wrote: I have a TT Storm Pegasis, Hasbro Storm Pegasus, and Hasbro Dark Wolf.

I would personally blame those two because they lose their endurance VERY fast, meanwhile Dark Wolf should absolutely not have any problem with the fight.

can you at least post some stats? because you CAN'T be losing all the time, i assume majority of the time using pegasis due to its endurance in that sort of stadium.
OWNED! XD lol? MFB lost to plastic Confused kinda odd...
even the HMS beys lost to the RF Storm Pegasus with out a knock out on that stadium O.O''
erm, btw... where can i find the list of all the released fusion wheel?
cus i see a lot of beys using the same type Confused
(Jul. 10, 2010  3:53 PM)DeathTaurus Wrote: erm, btw... where can i find the list of all the released fusion wheel?
cus i see a lot of beys using the same type Confused
You probably know this should not be asked here. Looking on Beywiki should definitely give you most of the answer.
I only have one metal Beyblade, and it's one of them from the plastic gen.. So I dunno how different the newer metal Bey's are, but the metal one that I have almost always loses against my other blades. Especially Driger G, which is an engine gear. Uncertain

From what I can gather, the metal Beyblade is heavier and smaller, and it loses most of the time due to Driger being able to move around faster, and more freely.

& Just fyi, the Engine Gear inside the blade no longer works. So the metal loses to an Engine Gear Beyblade.. who's engine gear is broken. xD;;;
Driger G is a horrible bey uncustomized, with an EG.
I have no idea what's wrong with you/your beys.

Holy carp, Weight Disk attack combinations kick MFB but.

Try-Cutter
Wide Defense
Neo Right w/ HMC
SG Metal Flat 2

It destroys any MFB combo I can make.
Lol I too thought that MFs are supposed to be better than plastics so before I got an MFB I only had plastic so me and my friend were battling and i kept winning with my plastic beyblades. Tongue_out
Either your friend or stadium suck; true story.
(Jul. 13, 2010  6:30 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Either your friend or stadium suck; true story.

Unless his friend can utilise WD Attack.
Well are you sure your friend didn't use a fake Beyblade? It's because my cousin used his TT Hongli Driger that he basically customized to the max, that basically won every single battle we played in the same Pegasus Thunderwhip Stadium.
My point is: any beyblade plus the blader power may win against MFB but MFB should be with is original part plus the power of the bladers... but when MFB is greatly customized plus the power of the blader... this blade is more powerful then the old series... I know two HMS who can be enough strong to beat BMF but not all the time...
This happens to me all the time i beat my friend with my plastic beyblades but is it that when the mfb hit they center in in the base of the plastic beyblade while the plastic beyblade has no use for the attack ring so its pretty even there i think its all about the launch and the way you do it thanks.
You might not ripping it hard or ur friend is a carp head.
why the necro?
(Jan. 03, 2011  10:41 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: whats necro?

a revive of a old thread, witch beycrusher jim did
Stop bringing back old topics.

Anyway, the creator of this thread never brought forward any proof as far as I remember, so I will close this.