Metal Fusion losing to plastic generation?

It's not the cards it's the player.

Hence, it's not your beyblade's fault; its yours. Although the differentiation between the beyblades can cause you to excel in your performance, you will still be the same player no matter what beyblade you use. Stop blaming your beyblade.
(Jun. 10, 2010  3:23 AM)Kaiizenn Wrote: It's not the cards it's the player.

Hence, it's not your beyblade's fault; its yours. Although the differentiation between the beyblades can cause you to excel in your performance, you will still be the same player no matter what beyblade you use. Stop blaming your beyblade.

I'm agree with you! it's a good point that I forget to take in consideration... Confused
(Jun. 10, 2010  3:48 AM)loyd87 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2010  3:23 AM)Kaiizenn Wrote: It's not the cards it's the player.

I'm agree with you! it's a good point that I forget to take in consideration... Confused

thnx
^ That's true. You gotta change the way you play, because like Kaiizen said, you're Bey's performance will never change (unless you modify it), but the Blader's can
Even a weak blader, who can at least pull the winder somewhat quickly will nearly always win with a strong Libra custom, against stronger opponents.
In pegasis thunderwhip the only thing the player can control is winder pull sped : /
So it's probaly not his fault unless he's like 4 years old (or lacks the strength necessary to pull a plastic cord).
This is just my opinion, and i have never used a mfb before, but the original plastics were a lot better because of some the parts they had, like engine gear, ball bearings, bouncers, magnets, etc. plus there look was better because honestly the mfb's look kinda stupid , ex. see-through tops ,weird looking defense rings, screw in bit beasts, the fact that they look the same to me just with different colors.
(Jun. 12, 2010  2:57 PM)bazwert Wrote: This is just my opinion, and i have never used a mfb before, but the original plastics were a lot better because of some the parts they had, like engine gear, ball bearings, bouncers, magnets, etc. plus there look was better because honestly the mfb's look kinda stupid , ex. see-through tops ,weird looking defense rings, screw in bit beasts, the fact that they look the same to me just with different colors.
Who cares. Go enjoy your plastics while everybody else will be having fun with the current series, going to actual tournaments to play with other beybladers, will have something new to discuss, will actually be able to buy the new Beyblades so easily in local stores, will have new anime episodes to look forward to, etc.
I prefer plastics, and I still think all the reasons you posted are lame, bazwert.
(Jun. 12, 2010  3:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2010  2:57 PM)bazwert Wrote: This is just my opinion, and i have never used a mfb before, but the original plastics were a lot better because of some the parts they had, like engine gear, ball bearings, bouncers, magnets, etc. plus there look was better because honestly the mfb's look kinda stupid , ex. see-through tops ,weird looking defense rings, screw in bit beasts, the fact that they look the same to me just with different colors.
Who cares. Go enjoy your plastics while everybody else will be having fun with the current series, going to actual tournaments to play with other beybladers, will have something new to discuss, will actually be able to buy the new Beyblades so easily in local stores, will have new anime episodes to look forward to, etc.

Iceburn
To be honest when i first got into beyblades I didn't like the look of MFB too much. That was heavily due to reminiscent value though, and now i think they look a lot more "chic" xD especially when spinning.
[Image: MFB%20beyblade.jpg]

once i seen the prototype saggitario it was instantly the best looking bey ever to me, CHECKERED STICKERS
(Jun. 12, 2010  3:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

for one i have no interest in tournaments, i could care less about discussing about new beyblades and Beyblade, Beyblade V-force and G-revoultion were alot better.
(Jun. 13, 2010  4:21 AM)bazwert Wrote: for one i have no interest in tournaments, i could care less about discussing about new beyblades and Beyblade, Beyblade V-force and G-revoultion were alot better.
Cool, have fun not discussing much because plastics have been thoroughly studied over the years, and just playing at your house, against nobody.

Brad even offered me his plastics recently, and I just saw no interest at all in taking them in this era.

You can like the old generations more if you want, however for the sanity and health of this hobby, the majority should really move on. And if you like Beyblade you should try to consider the continuation, in my opinion.
(Jun. 13, 2010  4:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2010  4:21 AM)bazwert Wrote: for one i have no interest in tournaments, i could care less about discussing about new beyblades and Beyblade, Beyblade V-force and G-revoultion were alot better.
Cool, have fun not discussing much because plastics have been thoroughly studied over the years, and just playing at your house, against nobody.

Brad even offered me his plastics recently, and I just saw no interest at all in taking them in this era.

You can like the old generations more if you want, however for the sanity and health of this hobby, the majority should really move on. And if you like Beyblade you should try to consider the continuation, in my opinion.

thanks for the suggestion but i don't have any interest in the new beyblades , but who knows maybe that will change. By the way is L holding a beyblade launcher in your avatar?
(Jun. 13, 2010  4:46 AM)bazwert Wrote: thanks for the suggestion but i don't have any interest in the new beyblades , but who knows maybe that will change. By the way is L holding a beyblade launcher in your avatar?
Yes, a Beylauncher L.

In any case, I do not know why test results or videos have not been posted here yet ... It has been a few days.
(Jun. 13, 2010  4:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2010  4:46 AM)bazwert Wrote: thanks for the suggestion but i don't have any interest in the new beyblades , but who knows maybe that will change. By the way is L holding a beyblade launcher in your avatar?
Yes, a Beylauncher L.

In any case, I do not know why test results or videos have not been posted here yet ... It has been a few days.

Cool, did you make the pic yourself or was it created by somebody else for you?
(Jun. 13, 2010  4:53 AM)bazwert Wrote: Cool, did you make the pic yourself or was it created by somebody else for you?
I made the edit, however this is starting to get very off-topic. If you have any more questions for me, you can send me private messages.
(Jun. 13, 2010  4:53 AM)bazwert Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2010  4:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Yes, a Beylauncher L.

Cool, did you make the pic yourself or was it created by somebody else for you?

Congratulations, avoiding the topic of discussion when you lost. Uncertain

but anyway, on the subject at hand, it is definitely a weak launch on the topic starter's part. There is no way a MFB can be thrashed so easily by a plastic, even Dark Wolf wouldn't topple so easily.
I see why you lost.You used sliding shoot in a Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium.
So a:Your stadium is terrible or b:You have not mastered sliding shoot yet.

Or your friend is cheating.
(Jul. 08, 2010  3:59 PM)blahdunts Wrote: I see why you lost.You used sliding shoot in a Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium.
So a:Your stadium is terrible or b:You have not mastered sliding shoot yet.

Or your friend is cheating.

yeah I agree your friend can be using a fake and illeagle TT HONGLI golden ten heavy weightdisk to cheat with that weight MFBs have a good chance of loosing that happeneded to me once I also thought that plastics are better but then I figured out that the golden ten weightdisks are ILLEAGLE and banned from every tournament on earth that makes MFBs 99% more powerful than plastics
if this is so does that mean hms are the best blades?
no, it's still th MFB/BMF beyblades that are the best, these are just very odd results.

The top tier combos of the HMS era have very low win rates against MFB beyblades.
Maybe, cause of the way the Pegasis Thunder Whip Stadium, is barely slanted.
Your friends plastics could be winning by outspin.