Metal Fight Stadiums!

(Jun. 25, 2010  11:36 PM)MaxL Wrote: Well... How big are the attack stadiums compared to the Pegasis Thunderwhip?

Pegasus Thunderwhip Stadium:

Toys 'R' Us Site Wrote:Product Dimensions: (in inches): 22 x 16.5 x 4.5

------------------------
Attack Stadium:

BeyUK Wrote:Total stadium Diameter: 38cm
Total Beyspin area: 24.7cm
Total height (including walls): 8.4cm
Thanks Aqua!

So it's much bigger... I've been having 4 person battles in the one I have now so I'm guessing this will be a huge improvement.
By the way I'm still looking to buy one (or maybe trade) off of anyone from here. The shipping prices charged by some of the people in Asia are redonkulous... I mean when buzztoy refused to do combined shipping I was like... "Wtf?"
You still don't understand, do you? If part of the item's price is included with the shipping price, sellers are of course, bound to refuse combined shipping. Often, the most they can offer you is a 5% discount on shipping on any further items.
Tenzeku123 has an attack stadium for sale cheaply. That's your best option.
I'm just going to buy BB-32 for $60 from Buzztoy.

♥ this is the first time I have ever heard of anyone doing that (I know it's been talked about earlier in the thread) I'm really used to the shipping being just the shipping. I thought maybe on ebay it would still be the way things are done normally and the shipping was expensive because I've been told they break easily and need to be packed really well.

The first 6 words of your post were really unnecessary and just made you sound like a prick. All you needed to do was say "Like Aqua said, if the item's price...". I know I'm still a little fresh to this community and I'm going to make a couple of mistakes, I'm sure you all did.

This thread can be closed. I've purchased what I was looking for.
I guess, but it has been discussed at length here already, by Aqua. I realised after I said that it might have sounded quite condescending (much more than I had intended, anyway), but it's been done.

Will lock now!