Metal Fight Organized List?

I was wondering if anybody had a good compiled list, chart, etc. of the Metal Fight Beyblades in their respective categories.

ex:

Defense
-beyblade 1
-beyblade 2

Stamina
-beyblade 3
-beyblade 4

I'm currently looking around the market for some of the best Metal Fight stamina blades (is a huge fan of endurance). Also, if anybody has an recommendations for a tournament grade stadium (something that is commonly used), let me know!

Thanks~
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

You mean like this?

Also, Attack-Type BeyStadium.
that's along the lines of what i was looking for, but is there anything that's more "up to date"?

And thanks for the rec~
That is up to date. Those combos listed are still the top in the game.
(Aug. 12, 2009  3:59 AM)AAGAJA Wrote: that's along the lines of what i was looking for, but is there anything that's more "up to date"?

How is it not up to date? The latest addition is like, a week old.
i'm sorry, maybe i'm mistaken.
those are "combos"? o.o

i was just looking for plain, untouched blades in their respective categories

ex:

Balance :
Bull 125SF

Attack :
Pegasis 105F

Defense :
Leone 145D

Stamina :
Sagittario 145S

Those are the only four which I know of. I'm not sure what categories the other blades fall into. (ex: LDrago is...attack I believe?)

Sorry for any misunderstandings
For what you 'need', you might want to look on BeyUK or Beyblade Spirit. Click on each Metal Fight Beyblade's name, and you will see its type on the following page ...
ah ty
beyblade spirit was exactly what i needed
thanks again~
BeyUK too, I think ...

Anyway, I suppose I will close this now. It would be good if you used the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic if you ever have some simple questions.