Metal Fight Beyblade should air on Animal Planet XD *Total Spoof*

Hey check this out I bet your going to be laughing all the way through but many people have noticed Metal Fight Beyblade has alot of animals. Since the show started many has noticed that MFB appear to have lots of animals but not the ones that you see on the original Beyblade with there fantasy touches. Wolf looks alot like a normal dog because I seen something like that except the glowing eyes so I say its a human wolf for a beyblade. Now I say should this be on animal planet? Yea your like what are you thinking DKS? You outta your mind? The answers are yes I am a bit the kid with a wierd imagination but c'mon animals you will see on the desert or woods...I dont know I think thats good enough to go on animal planet! Ok check it out!

*Animal Planet MFB Commercial*
"This week on animal planet, wolves fight, bulls ram, a blue horse beats a lion....you geussed it Metal Fight Beyblade fridays at 8 only on animal planet"

Sounds to me Metal Fight Beyblade belongs on animal planet! Stupid
Tell me on your idea what you really think Metal Fight Beyblade spoof should be next?
name one tv show that has never had a single animal in it
(Jul. 17, 2009  1:11 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: house

wrong
(if anime counts)Deathnote, Dragonball Z, ZOIDS!!!
(Jul. 17, 2009  1:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: name one tv show that has never had a single animal in it

The weather channel forecasting?
That old show about robot fighing umm BattleBots?
Still I say MFB has enough animals to be on Animal Planet so dont get all protective about becausecu you know its true, im not hating on the show....im giving it a label were it should go! Do you like animals or not because it sounds you dont like them Angry
(Jul. 17, 2009  1:15 AM)DKS Wrote: The weather channel forecasting?
That old show about robot fighing umm BattleBots?
Still I say MFB has enough animals to be on Animal Planet so dont get all protective about becausecu you know its true, im not hating on the show....im giving it a label were it should go! Do you like animals or not because it sounds you dont like them Angry

yes i hate animals, that's why i'm sucking the life energy from this dog

[Image: n500232885_1352774_8775.jpg]

GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY, CANINE
It is not as if those 'animals' were always there, unlike in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. A mask does not hide a tiger anyway.
moreover the animals in MFB are spirits or metaphorical, not actually animals
(Jul. 17, 2009  1:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes i hate animals, that's why i'm sucking the life energy from this dog

[Image: n500232885_1352774_8775.jpg]

GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY, CANINE

Wow your one real crazy evil maniac! Stop sucking the life outta the poor dog XD
Take a joke man and think of something funny for a Metal Fight Beyblade spoof Wink
(Jul. 17, 2009  1:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not as if those 'animals' were always there, unlike in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. A mask does not hide a tiger anyway.

Now your getting into the spirit! MFB on animal planet! Joyful_2
problem with this, DKS, is that this isn't funny
(Jul. 17, 2009  1:28 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: problem with this, DKS, is that this isn't funny

Maybe because you havent put enough imagination to it? Maybe because im making fun of a anime we all like but some take it like a personal thing?
no
it's not that
it just isn't funny to anyone over the age of 6
(Jul. 17, 2009  1:45 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: no
it's not that
it just isn't funny to anyone over the age of 6

And most of the little kids watch these cartoons man so why cant you have a sense of humor of a 5 year old Unhappy
I do not know, but Beyblade is for people that are six years old and older though.
(Jul. 17, 2009  1:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY, CANINE

lmfao. I found this inexplicably hilarious.
(Jul. 17, 2009  3:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know, but Beyblade is for people that are six years old and older though.

Hehe well in reality little kids can watch beyblade, I dont say theres really any age limit unless if its a bit had on the language or violence because the last time I recall beyblade having some harsh language was the time I was in my dreamcloud...umm lots of violence too it was a nightmare Eee Thats what mostly keeps me awake XD
(Jul. 17, 2009  3:43 AM)DKS Wrote: Hehe well in reality little kids can watch beyblade, I dont say theres really any age limit unless if its a bit had on the language or violence because the last time I recall beyblade having some harsh language was the time I was in my dreamcloud...umm lots of violence too it was a nightmare Eee Thats what mostly keeps me awake XD
But most of the audience should be at least six years old ... Especially since the anime and manga advertise the toyline, which has those age restrictions.
(Jul. 17, 2009  4:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: But most of the audience should be at least six years old ... Especially since the anime and manga advertise the toyline, which has those age restrictions.

I know lots of kids who have bakugans and there like 5 years old and those are for 6 I think and those other anime toys I cant remember so yea its mostly the younger crowd but yea in most cases 6+ is the most who watch.
six year olds totally love animal planet
(Jul. 17, 2009  4:56 AM)DKS Wrote: I know lots of kids who have bakugans and there like 5 years old and those are for 6 I think and those other anime toys I cant remember so yea its mostly the younger crowd but yea in most cases 6+ is the most who watch.

Are you six years old?

I can only think of one person I know under the age of six, and he is my friends son. I think he likes Bob the Builder and throwing legos at people.
(Jul. 17, 2009  4:42 PM)Minion Wrote: Are you six years old?

I can only think of one person I know under the age of six, and he is my friends son. I think he likes Bob the Builder and throwing legos at people.

Naw I can only count to 20....NO! Im 15
Dude I have a little brother and hes 6 been blading since he was only 1 and when he was in kindergarden he was talkin to me about kids watching robot chicken and such....
God I feel old :\