Metal Fight Beyblade manga (links + read it online)

Brad, Kai-V, please delete this thread. I made a new one to replace this one.
Hm, look, I think we have all known that for months ...
Kai-V is right we have known all this for months, but the last MFB Anime/Manga thread was locked since it was encompassing too many things and got too large. We don't have a thread for just the manga links now.....so I am not sure what to do.

This could be helpful to new members, but I shall let Brad or the other committee decide what to do.

At least stick a link to Beyblade Spirit. It is taken from her site so it is only courteous to do so.
(Apr. 03, 2009  9:53 PM)Khel Wrote: At least stick a link to Beyblade Spirit. It is taken from her site so it is only courteous to do so.
I had not noticed that, and I actually do not like what you have done, DranzerX13. I believe I have the right to tell you that I really want you not to spread those links, yet, as I know you, you probably already have. Although you did give credit to Miingno and mention Beyblade Spirit, it is still not the way I wish to see those scans being used, so I ask you to remove them from whatever posts you may have done elsewhere as well.
I reopened the thread; I misinterpreted Kai-V's response as a request to close it. My BadPinching_eyes_2
Many other fans who don't know of this will eventually run into these. I credited Beyblade spirit, Miingno, DATS and ZP as well. There's nothing wrong with putting links up for them. I don't see what the huge deal is since Beyblade Spirit doesn't own Metal Fight Beyblade. yeah Miingno scanned the raws and such, then DATS and ZP translated them.

DATS has direct download links for their scanlation on their site, so I don't see why I can't put them here. I always properly credit when credit should be given.

Metal Fight Beyblade needs all the fans it can get. Just trying to help.

Kai-V, I don't see why you are so upset with me as you have no right to be. You do not own Metal Fight Beyblade nor do I. Plus, I could understand if the company wanted those links to be removed since that is a different story.

I'm not trying to be mean, it's just...i'm trying to help as best I can. Please don't get mad at me, Kai-V. I have only made a thread like this at 2 other forums and that's it. I properly credited your site, Miingno, DATS, ZP. i'm very good at crediting who made what, you know. i'm not some person who claims something that isn't mine, i'm not like that at all.

I'm glad you credited me for uploading that Metal Fight beyblade trailer, it doesn't really bother me if links are posted to that trailer because I don't even own Beyblade.
I answered your private message, but I suppose I can write it here too ...

As odd as it may sound to some people, I want to be in control of where the scans are. Miingno trusts me with his scans, and if he were to one day realise that he would rather not have those scans on the Internet anymore, for a reason that he would not have to mention, then it is only respectful that I remove them and have them removed from places I know they were posted on. All of this would be shattered if I told him other people had already made copies and reposted them elsewhere anyway and that I did nothing to keep them from doing it.
Moreover, perhaps one day Adachi Takafumi will be in a bad mood and will request for those scans to be deleted. It is very understandable and I would do it. I also have a courteous responsability towards him.

Metal Fight Beyblade can get all the fans it deserves by going on one page with all the scans on Beyblade Spirit ...

I do not see why I have to explain myself ... Everything was fine before; people posted the link to Beyblade Spirit if they wanted to share the new scans. It was quite simple.

Although we both do not own Metal Fight Beyblade, in a way, one which is not extremely discreet, I have more "rights" over those scans than you do ...

DranzerX13 Wrote:I'm glad you credited me for uploading that Metal Fight beyblade trailer, it doesn't really bother me if links are posted to that trailer because I don't even own Beyblade.
Except that, had I been like you in this situation, I would have saved the video on my computer, uploaded it elsewhere, like on Beyblade Spirit's server, and posted that link instead. Even if we ignore the fact that this is completely stupid because YouTube is easier to access in most cases, what I would have just done would have rendered the name "DranzerX13" I credited meaningless, seeing as I am offering what they/you offered by myself. Visitors do not have to go look for that 'DranzerX13'.
Perhaps you and I are both indifferent to hits and comments, but let us say you were, in that situation. Imagine.
I agree with Kai-V, and have removed the links to Miingo's scans. Perhaps posting a link to BBS instead would be better.
Metal Fight Beyblade chapter 3 added.

both the scanlation and raws made by KBS are allowed. However, Kai-V's raws won't be posted here.