Metal Fight Beyblade discussion 2.

I'm making this thread to discuss anything that has to do with the Metal Fight beyblades. My first topic made was locked by bey brad (I'm fine with it becuase I didn't type down what the topic was for so yeah). If anyone has anything that has to do wth the new beyblades pics, vids, you name it and I'm new here but I know alot about forums becuase i was once a member of rangerboard and didn't remember the rules so I was perminentlly banned from the forum but I know better than to insult someone and I read the rules topic so i know them. Anyway bot this has to do with the new beyblades but I'm okay with anything that has to do with the mfb battles and anything else related to them. Uh bye.Joyful_3
You do know there is another topic just like this and Brad locked your last topic because it doesn't belong if there is already another here.
Um, why do you think your last thread was locked? We locked the last "general MFB discussion" thread we had because now if there's something worth discussing, it can have its own thread. If you don't have anything worth discussing, please don't make a topic. Thanks.