Metal Fight Beyblade ch10 "Battle Bladers chapter 3" Spoilers and Discussion

First off I want to let you know that from ch10 on there will be spoiler and discussion threads on the MFB manga. I found someone on Utatane (a Japanese P2P) that likes Metal Fight Beyblade, and he gets the CoroCoro Dragon Comic issues.

yuusuke1303 has provided us with the first page of the Metal Fight Beyblade manga section in July's issue.

[Image: razshs.jpg]

yuusuke130 will type up a summary of each chapter, I will copy and paste it here.

in addition, a few more scans are on the way. I will upload them as soon as he sends them to me. These are just for a spoiler preview, so don't expect crystal clear images.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary for this chapter will be available in a bit.
Cool that Miingno will be scanning and sending me things in a few days for almost nothing ...

And nobody usually has discussions about the chapters anyway ...
This sounds great! I can't wait to start discussing the spoilers. The cover looks cool. I'm assuming that Battle Bladers is an arc rather than a new season in the manga.
yup, it's a new arc. A summary of this chapter will be available sometime today. it's like 4AM yuusuke1303's time in Japan, so...when he message me them later i'll copy and paste it here.
Please forgive me for being so impatient and burdensome, but may I inquire when Chapter 10 will be released?
..........I spy Inuyasha? DX
(Jul. 08, 2009  11:21 PM)Rocky Wrote: ..........I spy Inuyasha? DX

It does look like Inuyasha.....Chocked Inuyasha, get back in your own manga!! DX
(Jul. 08, 2009  11:18 PM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: Please forgive me for being so impatient and burdensome, but may I inquire when Chapter 10 will be released?
Miingno should have already received it. It is now a matter of time for him, and us.