Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G Lost episodes discussion

Wait... According to BBWikia, the last episode was called "The Bridge to the Future". Could that be a hint towards a second Zero-G Series? Maybe not this year, but if or when the end their Hiatus and start making beys again.
I knew Ryuga died in Metal Fury, but i i was hope that he will appear one time again. From the background helping out or seeing the last match, but unfortunately it didn't happen.
(Jun. 11, 2013  9:57 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Wait... According to BBWikia, the last episode was called "The Bridge to the Future". Could that be a hint towards a second Zero-G Series? Maybe not this year, but if or when the end their Hiatus and start making beys again.

IMDb revealed it as a dub title for that episode. That's the reason we relayed the information in an article.
20. A New War
JPN RAW DVD-Rip: Not Yet Available
JPN SUB DVD-Rip: Not Yet Available
English DUB: Not Yet Aired
Korean DUB: Filecloud (640p)

21. The Legend and the Evil Combine
Korean DUB: (will hopefully be up on Clubbox this weekend)

22. Entering the Trap

23. The Trap's Riddle

24. The Roar of the Tiger

25. Desperate Dogfight

26. A Bridge to the Future
Why are these called Lost Episodes when it's a straight continuation of Zero G?
(Jun. 23, 2013  12:57 AM)Indigo Wrote: Why are these called Lost Episodes when it's a straight continuation of Zero G?

Obviously because they never aired in Japan, where they were actually produced ...
Well I actually speak Korean so..... maybe I could describe some of episodes;; If someone has some questions in lost episodes, feel free to ask ne Grin (but I'm not sure that I can describe thibgs smoothly;Wink
So now we pretty much know the names of the two beys Berserker______ 125S and Guardian Garudas ______PF. But I still wonder what the name of that bey that Doji launched is (ya know, the one that looks like it has T125JB in my opinion, but that, of course, is not confirmed). If they even mention the name of that bey at all in that episode, is there somebody that could try to translate? That'd be cool. I think it's episode 25 if I'm not mistaken.
I am quite certain its name was never mentioned, which is a shame. I cannot even believe that we did not really see what Daidouji's new Beyblade looked like ...
Based on what I heard in the episode-battle between Shinobu and Xiao, I've come to assume that the DNA blader's full name is Xiao Pai Fen, which is undoubtedly a chinese name. Can anyone confirm this?
(Jun. 27, 2013  9:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I am quite certain its name was never mentioned, which is a shame. I cannot even believe that we did not really see what Daidouji's new Beyblade looked like ...

Daidouji's bey looked like it had a 125 track and possible the tip FS. Did anyone notice that it looked like it was chrome down? Because it looked yellow
(Jun. 29, 2013  10:36 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Daidouji's bey looked like it had a 125 track and possible the tip FS. Did anyone notice that it looked like it was chrome down? Because it looked yellow

Eh, not at all, you are wrong about every single thing you just wrote ... Have you not seen my post ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...pid1125143
(Jun. 29, 2013  4:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2013  10:36 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Daidouji's bey looked like it had a 125 track and possible the tip FS. Did anyone notice that it looked like it was chrome down? Because it looked yellow

Eh, not at all, you are wrong about every single thing you just wrote ... Have you not seen my post ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...pid1125143

yeah, they did show a blob but the parts were an assumtion the bey it'self looked yellow to me while it was battling Zero
I apologize for bumping my request so quickly, but is anyone else able to confirm that the Ray lookalike's full name is Xiao Pai Fen? I went to recheck Episode 20 and 24 and I got that <<<
o-o

Omg!! I saw them all but in Korean so I didn't understand what they were sayingUnhappy but what was happening was epic!!!GrinGrin I can't believe Doji turned into a giant beyblade with his robot thing!O.o It was sooo awesome!!Grin i cant wait till they come out on Cartoon Network!Grin
Cool can't wait to get his bey
Hm, that would be a dub name.
Or it's the same name as in the Japanese version, and it was changed in the Korean version..? Nelvana rarely ever change the names, they're quite faithful to it...

We won't know until the DVDs are released.
I am pretty positive that Nelvana will dub the episodes in to English. Is that true?
(Jul. 23, 2013  4:45 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Or it's the same name as in the Japanese version, and it was changed in the Korean version..? Nelvana rarely ever change the names, they're quite faithful to it...

We won't know until the DVDs are released.

That would be very weird.

(Jul. 23, 2013  10:12 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I am pretty positive that Nelvana will dub the episodes in to English. Is that true?

It is almost certain.
Korean version didn't change the name. The word for White Tiger is different in Korean than Japanese.
(Jul. 24, 2013  7:40 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Korean version didn't change the name. The word for White Tiger is different in Korean than Japanese.

Baihu is Chinese for "White Tiger" though. All I'm suggesting is that the Korean version renamed Baihu to Xiao (or whatever his name is), that's all. We won't know until the DVDs are released but I'm suggesting the possibility.

EDIT: The Korean version clearly says "샤오 바이후" which is "Xiao Baihu".
"Clearly says" ? Koreans were not able to determine with certitude that he had a last name or anything.
where can i see english dub episode 1 of zero g