Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G Lost episodes discussion

(Jun. 04, 2013  8:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2013  7:57 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: I think that Garuda bey has SR200 if you look closely. Just in my opinion of course...

Looks like they're giving us all the parts to make a second version of Begirados. Berserker (from the Tiger bey), and a possible SR200 from Garuda. That is, if they make the beys of course.

NVM about the SR200 thing. Saw the rest of the episode. Showed a close-up, You're right.

Ya know. It would be awesome if takara would make one set to finish all of it.
BBG-28 DNA Battle Set. It would come with Thief Girago, Archer Wyvang, Berserker (Tiger), and Guardian Garuda.

Read what BBG-28 was actually supposed to be, because we know :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-ex-BBG-2...-G-release

Yeah, I know what it was supposed to be. I wonder if there is a possibility that TT will release these new beys in a set, or with the DVD's. Anyway, I was also gonna say that it'd be cool if they had one or both of the Balro beys sometime in these episodes. It'd be cool if the Gemios twins owned them LOL. That would be another huge twist on these new episodes...
(Jun. 04, 2013  8:44 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2013  6:35 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Credit for Xiao's name goes to Kai-V

You need not credit Kai-V when posting internally on the site. When she mentions credit, she means externally, like on other websites.

Okay I'm kind of new with the giving credit thing online.
(Jun. 04, 2013  9:07 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: I wonder if there is a possibility that TT will release these new beys in a set, or with the DVD's.

It has already been confirmed that Takara-Tomy will not be releasing any products past BBG-27. However, Hasbro should be releasing everything, including the lost episode Beyblades.
Okay I've figured out the mystery of Garuda's track. It's not anything big or a game changer or anything special. It is a track that has basically 3 curved walls.

It is shown here:

Apparantly Doji returns and we get to find out how he managed to survive the fall into the dark pit, It shows the Garcias still in charge of DNA (Dark Nebula Again)

Here are all of the lost episodes I could find

Episodes:
20 full:

21 Part 1-

21 Part 2:

22 Part 1:

22 Part2:

23 part 1:

23 part 2:

Sorry for the bad quality and the cut of video between parts I think this is the only way to get these videos from youtube
wait, so is there going to be new zero g stuff or not,is there
I believe they will they just used up all of there stuff too quickly and now they have a huge gap between products. Or I hope they will...
(Jun. 05, 2013  7:28 AM)tailstheblader Wrote: wait, so is there going to be new zero g stuff or not,is there

Make sure to read our threads on the new Beyblades shown in these unaired episodes :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Berserke...-in-Zero-G
(Jun. 04, 2013  9:07 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2013  8:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2013  7:57 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: I think that Garuda bey has SR200 if you look closely. Just in my opinion of course...

Looks like they're giving us all the parts to make a second version of Begirados. Berserker (from the Tiger bey), and a possible SR200 from Garuda. That is, if they make the beys of course.

NVM about the SR200 thing. Saw the rest of the episode. Showed a close-up, You're right.

Ya know. It would be awesome if takara would make one set to finish all of it.
BBG-28 DNA Battle Set. It would come with Thief Girago, Archer Wyvang, Berserker (Tiger), and Guardian Garuda.

Read what BBG-28 was actually supposed to be, because we know :

Yeah, I know what it was supposed to be. I wonder if there is a possibility that TT will release these new beys in a set, or with the DVD's. Anyway, I was also gonna say that it'd be cool if they had one or both of the Balro beys sometime in these episodes. It'd be cool if the Gemios twins owned them LOL. That would be another huge twist on these new episodes...

What will happen to beyblade? Will there be another series? Will there be any more Zero G beys?
(Jun. 05, 2013  12:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2013  7:28 AM)tailstheblader Wrote: wait, so is there going to be new zero g stuff or not,is there

Make sure to read our threads on the new Beyblades shown in these unaired episodes :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Berserke...-in-Zero-G

Thank you Smile
Anyone know about the air date episode 24? Probably next week right?
(Jun. 06, 2013  6:03 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Anyone know about the air date episode 24? Probably next week right?

New episodes air on Mondays and Tuesdays, with repeats on other days.
(Jun. 07, 2013  12:18 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2013  6:03 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Anyone know about the air date episode 24? Probably next week right?

New episodes air on Mondays and Tuesdays, with repeats on other days.

Oh, Ok thanks Smile
22 and 23 from clubbox is downloading, and it's going faster than last week's ep20. Should have it an 4 hours instead of 3 days.

22 stream:
http://en.channel.pandora.tv/channel/vid...d=48308740

23 stream:
http://en.channel.pandora.tv/channel/vid...d=48308744
Sometimes the Korean uploaders miss said episode but catch the repeats and upload said episode week after.
(Jun. 08, 2013  10:24 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Sometimes the Korean uploaders miss said episode but catch the repeats and upload said episode week after.

Can't deny that.
Another information brought to you thanks to Valentin : the Kai-inspired character is called either 'Kareda' or 'Kreida'. The way they pronounce it though, it is probably mostly the former name.

As usual, give credit where it is due.
Episodes 25 and 26 are out !

Episode 25 part 1 :

Episode 25 part 2 :

Episode 26 part 1 :

Episode 26 part 2 :

What the hell, a robot in Beyblade ? It has Daidouji's face on its chest ...
[Image: ZeroGlostepisoderobot.JPG]
It actually represents Daidouji now and he uses a new Beyblade with it ...

Hahah, the reason for its odd shape is that it becomes a spinning top hah :
[Image: ZeroGlostepisoderobotbey1.JPG] [Image: ZeroGlostepisoderobotbey2.JPG]

OK, I do not know if episode 26 was really the last episode (yes, twenty-four is missing) : its last two minutes are about a new tournament ...
Whoa thanks Kai-V. I think Doji is now a living robot beyblade. That is crazy!
Anyone notice that bey that Doji launches in Ep. 25 Part.1? It looks like it has T125JB.

[Image: T125JB.png]

[Image: weirdbey.png]

EDIT: Oh well. Don't know how the whole picture thing works on here yet...
I'll just post them to BBWikia
Yeah I did. But I wasn't certain about the track. I think that both that bey and the robot doji bey look like wolves
(Jun. 11, 2013  3:01 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Whoa thanks Kai-V. I think Doji is now a living robot beyblade. That is crazy!

Well, considering he kind of thew himself down that hole in order to make the place explode, I'm not sure if 'living' is what he qualifies for.

If his body was stored in that building as well then he might finally be done for, but who knows with Daidouji.

I'm also fairly certain Merci's main harddrives were all destroyed, after all the computer system first stopped working and then the place broke down.

I'm not sure how to describe what I'm feeling right now, but I think I'll just hide in a blanketpile for the next few days.
(Jun. 11, 2013  6:46 PM)AppleBlossoms Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2013  3:01 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Whoa thanks Kai-V. I think Doji is now a living robot beyblade. That is crazy!

Well, considering he kind of thew himself down that hole in order to make the place explode, I'm not sure if 'living' is what he qualifies for.

If his body was stored in that building as well then he might finally be done for, but who knows with Daidouji.

I'm also fairly certain Merci's main harddrives were all destroyed, after all the computer system first stopped working and then the place broke down.

I'm not sure how to describe what I'm feeling right now, but I think I'll just hide in a blanketpile for the next few days.

The doji robot is technically living because he was turned into a cyber person or something. Merci never returned. He was Doji acting as a Merci 2.0 to gain the Garcia's trust and then took over D.N.A I think that he purposly fell into the hole to escape and try and kill off the bladers. I think that he is still alive and the bottom of D.N.A is a chamber for him to restore his body. I also think that if he does return he will be a rogue bey or in his body that now has a computer board in it so he can control it while still a cyber human thing.
Well, the Doji robot /was/ technically living as it carried Daidouji's soul BUT seeing the building fell down and there was explosions and all that I'm fairly certain that robot has been destroyed.
Though 'living' is not to be taken biological sense, this it appears Daidouji's entire personality has been transferred to a computer program and that's not... really alive. But sentient, so close enough.

And no, Merci was Merci, Daidouji's soul was integrated into him. While she wasn't 100 percent certain of everything, I had a Korean friend translate the crucial scene for me. Daidouji explicitely said he was now connected with this Merci system he had created himself, so it is indeed Merci.

Basically we can't say anything certain, as always with Daidouji, but seeing this was the end of the Metal Saga under further notice I feel safer going by 'presumed dead' than by 'presumed alive', really.