Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 36 Links & Discussion

I feel this episode wasn't made to add plot, but just to make Ginga/Pegasis fans happy.
Um, is Merci's VA the same as Sanji's from One Piece?
It was a bit disconcerting when I heard him during the episode, I kept thinking he would say 'kuso baka marimo' at any second haha.
(Dec. 10, 2012  2:07 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I feel this episode wasn't made to add plot, but just to make Ginga/Pegasis fans happy.

It was meant to show us that Zero can't beat Kira when he just uses his hatred during the battle because that doesn't make his style of fighting any better than Kira's cruelty. That's why Ginga showed up; he loves to give speeches about the blader spirit.
And of course it was to make people who like Ginga happy. But since the series still takes place in the same universe it would have been strange if Ginga didn't show up...
(Dec. 12, 2012  8:54 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: But since the series still takes place in the same universe it would have been strange if Ginga didn't show up...

Yeah, especially when we had a lot of flashbacks where Ginga gives Zero - Samurai Ifraid.
(Dec. 10, 2012  2:07 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I feel this episode wasn't made to add plot, but just to make Ginga/Pegasis fans happy.

Well, it worked Joyful_3
Well, plotwise, you could say it was an episode to bring back Zyro's belief in his Bey Spirit, as he seems to have lost his way with revenge, anger and hatred in battles.