Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 34 Links & Discussion

I consider it highly doubtful that he'll reappear in the anime.

Contrary to the series, Daidouji has been a major villain in every arc of the manga and never 'died' so it makes sense for him to be in Zero G. In the anime, cases are different and I think chances are he'll stay dead for once.

(Nov. 24, 2012  4:16 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Some of my prediction is based on the Manga, to be honest:

Zero vs Sakyo = Zero
Shinobu vs Kira = Kira
Zero vs Kira = No Result (Interrupted by Gingka Hagane)
Zero/Gingka vs Kira/Doji = Zero/Gingka (Synchrom Battle)

I haven't been following the anime too closely, but my prediction is that Sakyo will beat Zero and that Shinobu will lose to Kira and Bahamdia. Then, after his loss to Kira in the finals, Sakyo will join forces with Zero and co. I highly doubt Doji will return, and they'll probably save Gingka for later.

Save Gingka for later? Considering Pegasis is being released in a week, I strongly doubt they'll save him for anything past episode 36/37.
Oh damn! Sakyo lost! Although obvious, I still wanted him to win.. Angry

(Nov. 25, 2012  9:04 AM)Cannon Wrote: Oh damn! Sakyo lost! Although, kind of obvious, I still wanted him to win. ):

*Chuckles* Sakyo lost? *Chuckles Again* That's great, he actually lost
Wow sakyo lost....
At least now I know he isn't a crazy ultimate left spin owner like Ryuga
Why is everyone so surprised? Remember, Zero has Plot Armor, from here on out he can't lose.
(Nov. 25, 2012  2:16 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Why is everyone so surprised? Remember, Zero has Plot Armor, from here on out he can't lose.

What? Why? First time i hear that. It's not like Yuma from Yu-Gi-Oh ZeXal that when he'll lose, Astral will die. What could happen if Zero would lose?
Zero Kurogane vs Sakyo Kuroyami = Zero and Ifraid

Future Predictions: Shinobu vs Kira = Kira and Bahamdia

Finals: Zero vs Kira = Zero and Ifraid (By some miracle...)
(Nov. 25, 2012  3:49 PM)Ultimo Wrote: Zero Kurogane vs Sakyo Kuroyami = Zero and Ifraid

Future Predictions: Shinobu vs Kira = Kira and Bahamdia

Finals: Zero vs Kira = Zero and Ifraid (By some miracle...)

Thanks for stating the obvious...
(Nov. 25, 2012  3:25 PM)Jirachi Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2012  2:16 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Why is everyone so surprised? Remember, Zero has Plot Armor, from here on out he can't lose.

What? Why? First time i hear that. It's not like Yuma from Yu-Gi-Oh ZeXal that when he'll lose, Astral will die. What could happen if Zero would lose?

If you know what Plot Armor is, you'll understand the joke.
(Nov. 25, 2012  7:05 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2012  3:25 PM)Jirachi Wrote:

If you know what Plot Armor is, you'll understand the joke.

I know what is this. The main character can't lose, since [something with irreversible consequences] would happen. I don't see what would happen to Zero if he would lose, except maybe more Character Development and that's good -__-.

Now nobody will even treat Sakyo seriously since he lost so early in the series.
Sakyo isn't even the main villain in ZeroG, I really don't see why he shouldn't lose so early in the respective series. (Even though it sucks...)