Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 33 Links & Discussion

Thanks for the upload, Dranzer.

And did Kira just throw Begirados away...
I am confused. Mana,do you mean Kira beat all the DNA bladers? He never battled Shinobu.
Begirados sadly won't be be evolving into Bahamdia as depicted in the manga...Kira was probably not satisfied with his bey or maybe wasn't satisfied with a stamina type which is why he threw away Begirados. He'll probably obtain Bahamdia as a new bey.

I can see Shinobu and Kaito (wasn't able to obtain data) really surprised that Kira got a new bey.
(Nov. 18, 2012  11:58 PM)Shogun Wrote: Begirados sadly won't be be evolving into Bahamdia as depicted in the manga...Kira was probably not satisfied with his bey or maybe wasn't satisfied with a stamina type which is why he threw away Begirados. He'll probably obtain Bahamdia as a new bey.

I can see Shinobu and Kaito (wasn't able to obtain data) really surprised that Kira got a new bey.

From what I can get out from that part of the episode, Kira liked how Begirados was the best in Stamina (Anime-wise, it's true), but he wanted something with a different kind of "power" (Hence the flashback to Shinobu, Sakyo, and Zero). Or, he felt that stamina wouldn't stand up to their power... (the part after the flashback just flew by like the wind)

In general, I agree he simply wasn't satisfied.
I apologise, it was my mistake regarding the Kira victory. Over on the Wiki, they were discussing Kira vs Shinobu, and I joined late in the conversation. Thus, as they were discussing a victory for Kira, I assumed that was what had happened, but it was just them discussing possibilities.

Sorry, I didn't mean to cause any confusion, this genuinely was my mistake and I'll be careful from now on.