Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 28 Links & Discussion

28. Neo Battle Bladers
ネオ・バトルブレーダーズ
Neo Batoru Burēdāzu
Air-Date: 2012-10-14

最強の座を目指してゼロが、忍が、海原兄弟が各地で激戦を繰り広げていた。そんな中へ『DNA』もまたブレーダーを送り込む。火竜院忍を狙う亀垣玄十郎もその一人だ。

720p: http://filecloud.io/nxcgko8w
This best not be just re-mastering metal fight/fusion then takara is just running low on ideas. But I can't judge it yet. Wonder what's neo for?

EDIT: thanks btw
Well they were going to have another world championship, so I don't really have a problem with this.

EDIT:

Preview from Tokyo TV
Wonder who that person Ren is battling is.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/mv/mfbeybladez...ost_28121/
(Oct. 07, 2012  12:28 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Well they were going to have another world championship, so I don't really have a problem with this.

EDIT:

Preview from Tokyo TV
Wonder who that person Ren is battling is.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/mv/mfbeybladez...ost_28121/

Pft, another person Ren loses to, AGAIN unless it's just a carppy ameteur
Wah, that character is just like Max older ... All the star symbols, the two-fingered glove, the blond hair, etc. ...
Maybe he's the owner of Bandid Gamble? That's what I'm expecting..
(Oct. 07, 2012  3:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wah, that character is just like Max older ... All the star symbols, the two-fingered glove, the blond hair, etc. ...

I noticed this too, but his uniform totally thrown me off. Uncertain
ネオ・バトルブレーダーズ = Neo-Battle Bladers (With the -)

Just thought I'd be correct to the point o3o
Probably this will be basically a "New" Battle Bladers World Championship. Neo probably stands for New.
(Oct. 08, 2012  2:13 AM)eliteninjaz2000 Wrote: Probably this will be basically a "New" Battle Bladers World Championship. Neo probably stands for New.

Beyblade might be a show for kids, but we are not idiots ...

'~Mana~ Wrote:ネオ・バトルブレーダーズ = Neo-Battle Bladers (With the -)

Just thought I'd be correct to the point o3o

Hm, I would not say necessarily. It does not really matter.
(Oct. 07, 2012  3:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wah, that character is just like Max older ... All the star symbols, the two-fingered glove, the blond hair, etc. ...

According to Nagamori's twitter it is supposed to be a homage
~Mana~]ネオ・バトルブレーダーズ = Neo-Battle Bladers (With the -)

Just thought Id be correct to the point o3o [/quote Wrote:
Hm, I would not say necessarily. It does not really matter.

Oh, I learned something then. I've always seen a ・and put a - when translating, but now I know it doesn't make much of a difference. Woo... xD

all we have to know is if he occasionally speaks english...just as how max does Wink
i think this episode is going to be about a new blader showing up and trying to get in to the neo battle bladers just like the charecters in beyblade metal fight
I do not know why this information was not posted yet, but it seems that the new Max-like character is called Juuro, or actually Kamegakigen Juuro. His first name could also be Genjuuro ...
THAT TURTLE SO CUTE. AND IT'S BLUE@@@

I so want that blue Bandid now. But those stickers look a little uhhh, hard to put.

Also Ren loses but the long awaited Phoenic beast has arrived c:. And genbu... super tall weird track and a bs lookalike tip
Ren loses? Pft I'm not surprised AT ALL, she's so weak, dammit Ren
(Oct. 14, 2012  12:49 AM)MissKarat Wrote: Ren loses? Pft I'm not surprised AT ALL, she's so weak, dammit Ren

She seemed stronger this time, just that that dude overpowered her with Genbu's special move and constant dodging of her attacks.

It also seems to be a Defense type...
(Oct. 14, 2012  12:51 AM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2012  12:49 AM)MissKarat Wrote: Ren loses? Pft I'm not surprised AT ALL, she's so weak, dammit Ren

She seemed stronger this time, just that that dude overpowered her with Genbu's special move and constant dodging of her attacks.

It also seems to be a Defense type...

Stronger isn't good enough, if she beat at least Gen or summit then whatev's, even Hikaru manages to beat Kenta (who is no ameteur though he was almost one that time) Ren's gonna quit for sure, I just know it.
from the way I hear things it's "Ginburu"...so Gamble may not be the name after all
(Oct. 14, 2012  9:30 AM)Shogun Wrote: from the way I hear things it's "Ginburu"...so Gamble may not be the name after all

The Katakana is genburu, no matter what you heard.
And Ren loses again..

She never wins against anyone other than the kids..
(Oct. 14, 2012  2:14 PM)Cannon Wrote: And Ren loses again..

She never wins against anyone other than the kids..

I'm not surprised, she shows that she is obviously one of the 3 weakest bladers in Zero G