Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 23 Links & Discussion

23. Break the Iron Wall's Defense
鉄壁の防御を打ち破れ
Teppeki no bōgyo o uchiyabure
Air-Date: 2012-09-09

忍と蓮を相手に連日特訓中のゼロ。既に3人とも疲労で腕が張った状態だった。そんな時、スタジアムで美男が悪矢たち相手にバトルをしているという連絡が!

720p: http://filecloud.io/cbog92er
Preview from tokyo tv

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/mv/mfbeybladez...ost_26139/

EDIT: I'm quite clueless as to why Gargole was in there.
(Sep. 02, 2012  1:07 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Gargoyle vs Golem XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Just because the preview shows Gargole x Goreim doesn't mean we know for sure that Akuya is gonna battle Yoshio so please... don't speculate yet till we have a translated summary, or watch the episode next week.
It looks more like Gargole and Goreim bullying the BeyPark Bladers, nothing more.
(Sep. 02, 2012  3:43 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: It looks more like Gargole and Goreim bullying the BeyPark Bladers, nothing more.
Really?To me it looks like they were using them to fight each other

There was clearly a HWS Bey inbetween them. It's a better assumption that they're just bullying the Bladers and destroying their Beys.

However, as usual, we have to wait until it airs.
Funny, I wanted to see the TT commercials but they never showed.

Zero and co. (cept unabaras) return to Bull Burger for a meal and they're all shaky from intensive training.

While that happens, Akuya and his followers intrude the beypark to take over, followed by Yoshio making an entrance. (Didn't really catch what they said but) they proceed to battle, with one of the beypark bladers leaving to warn Zero and co.

Gargole makes the first few moves, but is pushed back by Goreim's defense. Akuya ask his followers to launch their beys and use the formation in ep. 17, however landing attacks on Goreim. however goreim is not affected at all. Goreim proceeds to attack and the HWS beys are all sent flying, with Gargole next. Gargole hides behind a follower but Goreim pushes them both to the edge of the stadium and they can't escape and gargole keeps scraping the stadium wall.

Back at BB, the beypark dude alerted zero and co. about the incident.

(@ Beypark) Goreim lands stadium outs on all the HWS beys and then proceeds to destroy gargole and bits of it fall apart. Zero and co. arrive at the scene but it is too late. Goreim defeats Gargole and it is sent flying out of the stadium. His Gargole is broken and Akuya retreats, along with his followers. Benkei confronts Yoshio but Zero takes over and challenges Yoshio to a battle. Ifraid makes to first attack but is sent flying back. Ifraid then makes an attack and uses Saramanda's favorite move to disappear into goreim's blind spot and attack. Yoshio isn't impressed and goreim retreats to the center of the stadium. Zero doesn't care and Ifraid continues to attack but Goreim's defense is just too strong and the episode ends.

EDIT: Nvm, comercials were at the end.
Change "Iwayama" to Yoshio and it's perfect Grin

I do owe Lord Voldemort an apology, they were actually battling, much to my disbelief. Sorry!
(Sep. 09, 2012  3:19 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Change "Iwayama" to Yoshio and it's perfect Grin

I do owe Lord Voldemort an apology, they were actually battling, much to my disbelief. Sorry!

Omitted all Iwayamas and replaced them with Yoshi, and also fixed a major error in the last paragraph( Ifraid actually used Saramanda's disappear trick, not Goreim which I had put down)

Thanks!