Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 22 Links & Discussion

22. Roar! Orojya Revizer
唸れ!オロジャリヴァイザー
Unare! Orojya-Rivaizā
Air-Date: 2012-09-02

鷹ノ助をシンクロームのテスト相手に選んだ海原兄弟は、ゼロジースタジアムでの勝負に臨む。オロジャリヴァイザーはシンクロームにより圧倒的な防御力とスタミナを得た!

720p: http://filecloud.io/g1634ozq
There should not be a hyphen. When talking about Synchrom, it is written normally : "Revizer Gryph BD145CS".
So, this episode is exactly what it seems ... Kite appears to be the "alpha" of the Synchrom though, if you understand the concept. I think it would have really been better for there to be real tag teams however, because it otherwise makes the secondary character lose a lot of interest ... No one will care about Eight soon.
I stopped caring a long time ago, lol. He's not a really interesting character to me, never was tbh.

Man, I wanna see more Synchromes other than Saramanda Ifraid and Orojya Revizer. I want to see some different stuff!
Goreim Begirados A230EWD would be beast in the anime.

Erm, further-on-topic:

I completely agree with Rai.

Edit: no pipe
(Aug. 26, 2012  6:18 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: Goreim Begirados A230EWD would be beast in the anime.

Erm, further-on-topic:

I completely agree with Manaphy.

~Mana~ who posted what not in this topic ... ?
(Aug. 26, 2012  12:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2012  6:18 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: Goreim Begirados A230EWD would be beast in the anime.

Erm, further-on-topic:

I completely agree with Manaphy.

~Mana~ who posted what not in this topic ... ?

Edit post button. I posted late at night. No bottle of anything was found at the scene.
Hehe, nice to know I'm in people's thoughts Tongue_out

It's fairly obvious that Orojya Revizer will dominate the match. Takanosuke is probably only battling because he's upset, probably because Sakuo ditched him (haven't seen the new episode yet, so these are just my assumptions if it hasn't happened)
Seeing how Takanosuke was blindly looking for Sakyo everywhere at the harbour, I think Sakyo just disappeared without telling him, yes.
It was probably not only because it was late, but because you both have Zero in your avatars...
But there will probably be more same-element Synchroms in the future. Like Gryph Dragooon or Goreim Begirados.
Episode starts with the Unabara Brothers challenging Takanosuke to a battle and they walk off, presumably to a stadium.

Meanwhile, Zero's Ifraid get's KO, but Zero and co. keep going.

After that, Unabaras and Takanosuke go to the stadium where Sakyo defeated Rin and Takanosuke, with Sakyo following behind Unabaras and Takanosuke. Unabaras then introduce themselves and their beys to Takanosuke. Sakyo watches from a distance and he sees the combined Orojya Revizer. Unabaras and Takanosuke then battle.

Gryph Tries to attack Orojya Revizer but nothing happens due to its weight. Orojya Revizer's power overwhelms Gryph and continues to land attacks on Gryph. Sakyo then learns about the synchrom system. Gryph tries to run but it is unable to. Takanosuke then uses the Archer crystal wheel to make random attacks on Orojya Revizer. Gryph keeps losing stamina because it's useless and the attacks did barely anything. Orojya Revizer rushes to the center of the stadium and Kite uses the combined special move, Spiral Clash. Gryph is dragged to the center of the stadium and loses. Unabaras leave and Sakyo shows up in front of Takanosuke and obviously, Takanosuke continues to follow him.

Zero is seen to be battling the other two and he seems to be ready for his battle with Yoshio
Well, Sakyo has declared Takanosuke as his Synchrom partner, so obviously we're gonna have a match revolving around that soon.
I hate filler episodes like this one. I was hoping Orojya Reviser would battle a decent opponent like Yoshio. That would have made more sense considering Kite was upset about losing to him. I would have love to see Orojya Reviser vs Dark Knight Dragooon with Dragooon winning.
It was more just an episode for alerting more people about Synchrom. It just makes my thoughts about Episode 26 slightly more likely, while still being insanely unlikely (if you get what I mean).
Now I actually changed my mind about this episode. It's fun to watch Gryph just running around but I feel that it's unfair that Takanosuke keeps losing ._.
(Sep. 03, 2012  5:15 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Now I actually changed my mind about this episode. It's fun to watch Gryph just running around but I feel that it's unfair that Takanosuke keeps losing ._.

Yeah accept he beat Ren like every official character, so yeah Ren could not even beat anyone and ameteurs (with Various HWS Beys) DON'T COUNT
I wish they did MSF reviser orojya 145D because it does make the secondary character lose interestor atleast show crystal up mode but was surpirzed to see sakyou there to accept him though.
(Sep. 03, 2012  4:32 PM)Zero X Wrote: I wish they did MSF reviser orojya 145D because it does make the secondary character lose interestor atleast show crystal up mode but was surpirzed to see sakyou there to accept him though.

Technically that would happen if Kite allowed Eito to do a synchrom battle but this episode, Kite said it's too early for him... something like that.
I guess that could be why but I thought the reason was because of 160 being higher and so it would stop the attacks of the opponents beys which are lower.
(Sep. 03, 2012  7:45 PM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2012  4:32 PM)Zero X Wrote: I wish they did MSF reviser orojya 145D because it does make the secondary character lose interestor atleast show crystal up mode but was surpirzed to see sakyou there to accept him though.

Technically that would happen if Kite allowed Eito to do a synchrom battle but this episode, Kite said it's too early for him... something like that.

Eight did mention "Revizer Orojya" at the end, I think.