Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 19 Rating

Excellent
57.14%
Good
28.57%
Horrible
14.29%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
OMG the beasts in this episode look sick man just plain sick! Words cannot describe how i feel about seeing pirates orojas beast. also im gonna defend Awayama cause hes like me...big and tall and we big guys need to stick together..
(Aug. 12, 2012  4:09 PM)Clonetos Wrote: OMG the beasts in this episode look sick man just plain sick! Words cannot describe how i feel about seeing pirates orojas beast. also im gonna defend Awayama cause hes like me...big and tall and we big guys need to stick together..
I'm nearly 6 feet tall,but you gotta admit.He's ugly!!
(Aug. 12, 2012  4:18 PM)Vulcan Wizard Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2012  4:09 PM)Clonetos Wrote: OMG the beasts in this episode look sick man just plain sick! Words cannot describe how i feel about seeing pirates orojas beast. also im gonna defend Awayama cause hes like me...big and tall and we big guys need to stick together..
I'm nearly 6 feet tall,but you gotta admit.He's ugly!!

well that doesn't mean hes a bad guy D: but i will admit his nose is big...
I thought Akuya was the ugliest character they could've possibly made until I saw episode 19 preview and threw up.
Finally some proper beast fighting action.
(Aug. 12, 2012  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The name of the owner of Bandid Goreim DF145BS is Awayama Yoshio. His first name, Yoshio, can actually mean "handsome man", which is very ironic considering he is almost the ugliest character ever designed ...

BH145WD just showed me that the box spelt his name "Iwayama Yoshio". It is weird, but it is official.