Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 16 Rating

Excellent
54.55%
Good
36.36%
Horrible
9.09%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
(Jul. 22, 2012  7:39 PM)Jirachi Wrote: I feel like Takanosuke will become Sakyo's "friend" like Kenta did to Ryuga. Feridf was right in that one. Also the fact that Gargoyle's owner looks similar to Aguma. Did they run out of Character Designs/Personality or what?

Yeah, I have the same feeling too, because I saw some of drawings of Sakyo with Shishiya, and I think Adachi made them. Maybe they mean Shishya will be a friend of Sakyo ... ?

Here are two of them :
Yeah when I first saw the gargoyle owner I really thought they had brought Aguma back.
FileCloud seems to have slower downloading speed when compared to iFile. Any reason why FileCloud has been preferred?
Not to sound impatient but yeah, FileCloud had pinged at one or two hour downloading speeds. I had to cancel one because of important morning errands. This doesn't happen with my actually-excellent network connection.
I just watched the episode, and it was completely awesome. Why have the responses mostly been negative and comparing these characters to previous ones ? You are totally ignoring the fact that this episode was actually thrilling, and that there are distinct differences in those characters anyway.

Man, enjoy the show, stop being 'picky'.
This episode was good as! Wished Phoenic would've put up more of a fight though. Tired But Gryph did OK, I guess. The only thing Sakyo was surprised about is the maneuver he did with it dodging Dragooon. But yeah, loved this episode; best one so far.

@ around 10, did they use 4D music?(Or was it from all MFB) That was my favourite track of 4D, so dramatic.

Really getting into Zero G now. Smile Hope it goes back to the 24 minute time-slot soon.
(Jul. 23, 2012  4:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I just watched the episode, and it was completely awesome. Why have the responses mostly been negative and comparing these characters to previous ones ? You are totally ignoring the fact that this episode was actually thrilling, and that there are distinct differences in those characters anyway.

Man, enjoy the show, stop being 'picky'.

As good as the episode was, (Yep, after the previous Beach boredom, this is totally refreshing), im surprised these words came from you, Kai-V XD
The episode was excellent, none of these characters have recycled designs. It's /less/ stereotypical than your average Anime super villain, in fact genuine design.
The new character,Sokyo,is totally awesome.He'd be my favorite character if I hadn't been s huge Kite fan.
Now watching this I HIGHLY doubt that Ren will beat a new opponent with an official bey, I have seen her lose to official characters and only beat ameteurs with carppy ordinary beys which is a shame because I liked her as a character