Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 14 Rating

Excellent
33.33%
Good
66.67%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
Are you serious ? How do you think "Killerken" is written in Katakana ? You can see obvious similarities between those words :

kuraaken
kiraaken (----- Killerken)
kikuraaken
kikuraken
kikuragen (------- Kikura Gen)

You put the "ku" and "ki" together to highlight what changes in the original pronunciation and spelling of Kraken, and then you just slightly change one symbol to go from Ken to Gen. You cannot possibly have lost so much knowledge of Japanese even if you had not been practicing a lot lately.

Also, I just watched episode thirteen and he clearly says that his name is "Kikura Gen", not "Kinokura Gen".
Aw come on how sad can Kaito get?
Can I be first to say this?

WORST. EPISODE. EVER.

I expected some sweet Kaito action, but we ended up with a "HA, I CAN SPIN LONGER THAN YOU. DATA, DATA." battle, which I'm glad Zero cancelled for them -.-

But what annoyed me more was Zero defeating Gen instantly with Shooting Star Crash. Sure, Ifraid may be strong, but that's just stupid.

And the last thing; How isn't Tsubasa dead? He fell off of a cliff, yet returns in this episode with some massive fish...? Anime Physics these days...

Kite, by the way.
I know, I just prefer Kaito :L
I prefer mannaphee ... ?
Good, then you can call me that if you want Tongue_out
when are you going to upload the episode?
(Jul. 08, 2012  5:23 AM)gingaXginga Wrote: when are you going to upload the episode?

Be patient. People have lives too, most of which include sleeping. It'll come when it comes.
=v=. . . I'm not rushing him or something, I"m just asking him when will he upload it...
BTW, 'most of which include sleeping' xd like x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
(Jul. 08, 2012  2:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I prefer mannaphee ... ?

I prefer Shaymin.

Come at me XD

ON Topic: Manaphy, Worst episode ever you say? Then good it's only 10 minutes of watching. I'll watch it anyways, but still. Hope Zero-G one day will turn into 20 Minute Series again.
(Jul. 08, 2012  10:44 AM)Jirachi Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  2:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I prefer mannaphee ... ?

I prefer Shaymin.

Come at me XD

ON Topic: Manaphy, Worst episode ever you say? Then good it's only 10 minutes of watching. I'll watch it anyways, but still. Hope Zero-G one day will turn into 20 Minute Series again.

I just seriously didn't like it, it seemed extremely boring. They finally gave us some Kaito action, but it was a waste of time :L
(Jul. 08, 2012  2:18 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Episode added.
Thanks so so so so much for the episode dranzerX13 Smile
It's strange how other people of the fandom have so different opinions on this episode.
I really liked the episode but I'm more interested in the character's interaction than in the actual battles, so that might be a reason for that Tongue_out.
Kite and Gen were just perfect. And I start to like Tsubasa much more than I used to (and the physics... um. In an episode of Baku Tsubasa jumped and flipped like 4 times before landing... mystery..).
This episode certainly was interesting.
Yes, by all accounts Tsubasa should have like collided with the rocks when he fell. Isn't that a horrible way to die though. Your relaxing and having a great time then all the sudden bam. xD Anyways, Gen or whatever is name is (can't be bothered to remember his name) was just weird. He even out right gave Zero the info on how to win against him. >.> he really needs to talk in his head more. <.<
That was wierd. Also I don't really get why 2 water type beys can't survive a little water! That would never have happened in the original anime. Also why did he just stand there and let his bey get hit by ifraid from the air. He could of at least moved his bey.
Really? I don't know what original anime you mean but I think Kite and Gen are just not strong enough atm to battle underwater.

And in MFB no one tried to dodge Ginga's attacks either. I always thought that was a little strange.. but when there's a bey coming from above you can't really tell where he lands... and maybe Gen was too... surprised? Idk.
Not underwater but I thought they would have an attack that could create a whirlpool or something.
Yes, as I said, they are not yet strong enough to use an attack like this. I don't think Hikaru could do something like that in season one.
Do you remember how surprised the main characters were in season two when Sophie launched Cetus into the water.