Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 13 Rating

Excellent
70.00%
Good
30.00%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
(Jun. 27, 2012  10:56 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Thats just garbage IMO LOL.The funny thing is when you guys saw the new character appearing from a beach doesnt mean he will be just like Tsetuya.He was atleast my favourite character so i dont care if he appears or not in this episode.

Hah, OK.

To each, their own.
The whole reason Kai-V brought up this whole Killer Ken thing is because the romaji for Kraken (the kana for it in Zero G anyway) is ki-raa-ken. Because of that sound, it sounds like saying Killer Ken. It really should be kuraaken though. Lots of Japanese things with the name Kraken in it is kuraaken in romaji anyways.

Killer Ken....LOL!!!!
My god... Tsubasa's abs burned my eyes.

EDIT: IN all seriousness
Lame episode. Poor Benkei got ditched...
I burned my yes by seeing lack of space in kaitos swim suit
The only enjoyable part of this episode was Tsubasa.

I can imagine the Tsubasa fans going crazy....including myself. >.>

The only thing worth mentioning after all is the new character. Though, his hair is just weird it's sort of like the seaweeds he used to cover himself. Uncertain
Welcome to Pedoblade, the show where we stare at the Main Protagonists in their beachwear (And Speedos, if you're Kite...)

Seriously, random filler episode, but it's set the scene for the next episode.
Say that new character kinda looks like Ika mu(cough*)
Anyways Ive never seen Tsubasa being so "childish" during his childhood what the hell happend to him Chocked_2
And Kaito is beginning to be sad.

Hard to beleive this is kids anime.
(Jul. 01, 2012  1:16 AM)Brood Wrote: Say that new character kinda looks like Ika mu(cough*)
Anyways Ive never seen Tsubasa being so "childish" during his childhood what the hell happend to him Chocked_2

LOL the hair looks just the same.

Same I have no idea what happened to Tsubasa, maybe he's taking a vacation. *shrugs*
(Jul. 01, 2012  1:09 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Welcome to Pedoblade, the show where we stare at the Main Protagonists in their beachwear (And Speedos, if you're Kite...)

Come to think of it, the fanbase is already flooding the net with.... BWAAAAAH!!!

(Jul. 01, 2012  1:35 AM)Syncrystal Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2012  1:09 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Welcome to Pedoblade, the show where we stare at the Main Protagonists in their beachwear (And Speedos, if you're Kite...)

Come to think of it, the fanbase is already flooding the net with.... BWAAAAAH!!!

Turning off the internet to avoid it now o.o xD
This episode is just not for kids anymore ...
Okay wow, here's a few things that made this episode break ground in creepy levels. In that context of creepy:

A) Algae Monster floating beneath people in swimsuits, in an anime that's actually weird [no more details]
B) Tsubasa has disgusting abs
C) Madoka seems pale or that's my computer screen
Shield your eyes, young ones.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxxibqTFM25Rpe6sqlihk...dR5_CoqOVm]

Anyways, would they censor it a bit more when they bring it over here? Just like they did to that one Pokemon episode with James... *shudders*. I don't think it is that severe to not air it here.
I don't think it's in Nelvana's nature to change the actual video itself. They'd probably argue that children need to grow up and just enjoy the episode for what it is xD
Madoka's bikini was the only thing I payed attention to, LOL.
(Jul. 01, 2012  1:16 AM)Brood Wrote: Say that new character kinda looks like Ika mu(cough*)

Also, don't you notice that whenever the scene shows Tsubasa, he says the same words. Haha. (I wonder what does it mean in English?)
Thanks DranzerX13 for posting the episode on mediafire. Keep up the good work!
(Jul. 03, 2012  5:39 AM)eletbb Wrote: Also, don't you notice that whenever the scene shows Tsubasa, he says the same words. Haha. (I wonder what does it mean in English?)

All he said was "It's summer....!" hahaha
(Jul. 02, 2012  1:57 AM)Harkins Wrote: Madoka's bikini was the only thing I payed attention to, LOL.

You're just terrible, though I can sympathize with you there...